Page 2 of 719 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

Happy New Years for all! I like how Jean's got a brand new status quo ahead of her as co-leader of the new X-Men team. Look's like she along with Scott are going to bring democratic influences to the Krakoan political sphere. I've got high hopes for Jean's new status quo this year. I do wish Jean gets a new uniform though or even a better old one. The 60's miniskirt looks a bit bland imo.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Attachment 103954

Just got a nice good laugh out of this. "Weakest X-men" lol
    I always loved Xavier's face and reaction, he's just so overdramatic right there.

Please

8iv83hL.jpg

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    I always loved Xavier's face and reaction, he's just so overdramatic right there.
    I've recently begun reading the Claremont issues for the first time and holy hell does the amount of emotional outbursts that Xavier has had is hilarious. You would think being one of the most powerful psychic Minds on the planet he would want to keep his emotions in check lol

Kind of funny seeing this Xavier and reconciling that with the version we have in Hickman's era lol he's cool as a cucumber.

Happy New Year 2021!

I've recently begun reading the Claremont issues for the first time and holy hell does the amount of emotional outbursts that Xavier has had is hilarious. You would think being one of the most powerful psychic Minds on the planet he would want to keep his emotions in check lol

Kind of funny seeing this Xavier and reconciling that with the version we have in Hickman's era lol he's cool as a cucumber.
    He had some truly memorable meltdowns!

The panel you posted always makes me laugh because he's just freaking out and Jean's like, "Bro, calm down it isn't that major."

I'm looking forward to new adventures in 2021. I love the idea of Scott and Jean re-starting the X-men. I think Jean can work well as field leader. My only complaint so far is that I think Storm should be leading the X-men wit them. I am excited for the next X-men issue (despite the issues about the art/artist) because it involves a mission with Scott, Ororo, and Jean. I love that Jean will be in her X-factor costumes. I do hope for a costume change for Jean. It would be a good opportunity with forming a new group.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Happy new year to my favorite character !

we can be heroes, just for one day

Happy new year, everyone. Let us hope that Jean Grey will have moments to shine this year, and be her true powerful, passionate, fiery, empathic, complex self.

Last edited by johnnysv75; 01-02-2021 at 03:32 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysv75 View Post
    So toxic lol I really hope that when Jean gets back the Phoenix Force it's not used as some cheap drama to break up the couple

BANNED

Let nothing stand between a woman and her true potential

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

So toxic lol I really hope that when Jean gets back the Phoenix Force it's not used as some cheap drama to break up the couple
    I trust Hickman and the other writers involved not to retread on Scott not trusting Jean becoming Phoenix again for a third time with no real basis.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I trust Hickman and the other writers involved not to retread on Scott not trusting Jean becoming Phoenix again for a third time with no real basis.
    I actually think it makes a lot of sense that Cyclops is deeply traumatized by Jean being Phoenix to be honest...Phoenix messed him up good several times.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I actually think it makes a lot of sense that Cyclops is deeply traumatized by Jean being Phoenix to be honest...Phoenix messed him up good several times.
    I would perfectly be okay with him having reservations with her becoming the Phoenix again but those reservations being quickly resolved because he decides to trust her and her ability to control the Phoenix.