Page 22 of 719 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122522 ... LastLast

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/01/27/x-...yIqDJtZE6xo4tM

Now if your chance to ask Jean Grey and Cyclops questions!

X-Men #17 was nice. Jean finding out who the assassin was was a really cool scene. It's nice to have a little TP feat(which is more of an intelligence showing) considering it was established others couldn't do so. I also like how she looked. Brooth's art isn't the best but I thought his Jean looked pretty.

It was annoying though that we didn't see her throwing a TK blast or something, and that they didn't address the matter of the Shi'ar killing her family.

I did enjoy the art, but Jean being carried along cyclops by the superguardian 'cause apparently she forgot about her tk powers kinda ruined my enjoyment of the book
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I did enjoy the art, but Jean being carried along cyclops by the superguardian 'cause apparently she forgot about her tk powers kinda ruined my enjoyment of the book
    She knows how to fly but is still carried by someone who knows ... She could be pushing away the other enemies while the storm was attacking or she could have made the force field but chose to stay put and ask them to leave. Looks like she's stunned in battle

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    She knows how to fly but is still carried by someone who knows ... She could be pushing away the other enemies while the storm was attacking or she could have made the force field but chose to stay put and ask them to leave. Looks like she's stunned in battle
    If this continue it doesnt bode well for her in this book

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I don't know if any writers will ever really touch End of Greys with Jean tbh.

Maybe when A writer is interested on Jean Grey Story, they will tell her story inluding end of Greys

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Do you always drive places or is it sometimes nice to just have someone else drive you as you sit in the passenger seat.

She's been shown using her TK under Hickman pen multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Do you always drive places or is it sometimes nice to just have someone else drive you as you sit in the passenger seat.

She used TK to put the table

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    She used it to fight the Brood earlier in the series and in the big battle during XOS
    Last edited by Havok83; 01-27-2021 at 11:56 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Yup, apparently, as per Hickman, her TK is only good for kitchen use.

Oh goody, Jean has been reduced to a flying telepath.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Have some gentle Jott fan art.

It’s a detail from the cover of my fanfic, Four Beds.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post

Is the superguardian some kind of car now? ...... totally ridiculous
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Even afraid of what will happen to Jean in this new team, if done by the hickman

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She used it to fight the Brood earlier in the series and in the big battle during XOS
    Never in a very impressive way and in this issue Hickman made her forget she has TK
    Last edited by Rang10; 01-27-2021 at 12:23 PM.