Page 221 of 719 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 10783

I dont think she cares. Everyone on Krakoa has seen her naked.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I still think that maybe she should be wearing tights underneath it, but this is comics.

Honestly the costume is fine but there's a lot of quality of life changes I'd make to it.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    PUH-lease. As drawn, Jean’s got no shame in her game. She doesn’t need a “better” costume.

Since the Don Heck, Werner and Adams years, Marvel Girl has been quite fashion forward in her mini.
    She's living for her Savage X Fenty underwear.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    She should replace the mask with a crown ala Storm or Scarlet Witch or even Polaris since they're trying to use the mask's silhouette to make her identifiable, and yeah, the gloves REALLY irk me.
    Not a very good Jean as I am busy doing something else but that would work, I’d just rather her not be in the outfit at all.
    C0BE87B8-5157-4204-A462-027141C5D3E5.jpg

I prefer this.
    C086EB5E-49B9-46F2-BD50-19E738A54B7F.jpg

I still think that maybe she should be wearing tights underneath it, but this is comics.

Honestly the costume is fine but there's a lot of quality of life changes I'd make to it.
    But... your icon?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    You mean Hickman or Larraz doesn't care if she is naked? I see.. Welp synch is having the time of his life seeing her butt for the second time...

I tried my hand at it too, best as I could.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    But... your icon?
    Just because I would make changes doesn't mean I don't like the costume, though it's taken me a minute to get used to it and I wish that it were drawn closer to how it originally appeared.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    You mean Hickman or Larraz doesn't care if she is naked? I see.. Welp synch is having the time of his life seeing her butt for the second time...
    Writers taking off Jean’s clothes and putting her in various cheesecake states predates Hickman.

We’ve all seen lots of examples since. Even before then, going back to the ‘60s in the Heck and Werner Roth era they looked to get Jean out of her clothes. She was even a bikini model:

Cheesecake and the X-Men, for which Jean was probably depicted first, goes way back.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

I tried my hand at it too, best as I could.

Just because I would make changes doesn't mean I don't like the costume, though it's taken me a minute to get used to it and I wish that it were drawn closer to how it originally appeared.
    Nice!

Drew this, I hope you don’t mind?

F5FBDBE7-A998-4158-8AE3-6FCC1F9165E4.jpg

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Harpsikord and Su_Whisterfield, thank you for sharing your designs. This is fun. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This is why Krakoa sucks, the mistery is gone

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    He seems to be liking it.

The dress exists just for gratuitous shots.

I don't hate the dress, I just wish they drew it a bit more stylishly. Off the shoulder, opera gloves, the dark green/light green combo Bachalo drew once, something. At least, on the new time she's in good company since Rogue's 90s costume is also tired and could at least get some modern updates if they insist on constantly using it. I liked the version of that from around the time she had Sunfire's powers when she wore it with a long trenchcoat and knee high platform combat boots.
    Last edited by davetvs; 05-20-2021 at 02:55 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Krakoa really doesn't care about clothes.
    All the X-men stood naked infront of crowd.Willingly.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Krakoa really doesn't care about clothes.
    All the X-men stood naked infront of crowd.Willingly.
    Lmao what are we even talking about in this thread anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Nice!

Drew this, I hope you don’t mind?

F5FBDBE7-A998-4158-8AE3-6FCC1F9165E4.jpg
    Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I don't mind at all. Thank you. No one has ever made fanart of one of my silly microheroes before. I feel honored lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    Harpsikord and Su_Whisterfield, thank you for sharing your designs. This is fun.
    No problem at all!! If you look at the history of the thread or my post history I've done quite a few. I wouldn't mind sharing them again if you wanted to see them.
    Last edited by Harpsikord; 05-20-2021 at 04:43 PM.