Page 240 of 719 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    none of these books acknowledge that Jean is dating Logan. The only relationship that is constantly show is Jean and Scott, the rest is just some kiss and there that have zero importance for the story.
    No my canon, it is the story canon
    They drew a map for you. They showed you. You need to just go, Hey, Jean, Scott and Logan are a thing now.

Have you seen they’re actually selling the throuple now, too? Check it out!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VVB4C55...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    They drew a map for you. They showed you. You need to just go, Hey, Jean, Scott and Logan are a thing now.

Have you seen they’re actually selling the throuple now, too? Check it out!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VVB4C55...ing=UTF8&psc=1
    a map? I already talked this with you, we sw the room and it wasn't interconnected to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Most of the relationships of this era is headcanon anyway.Nostalgia is what driving Scott and Jean nowdays.
    The take on relationships are just weird and badly done. Hard to explain with words, seems very artificial. They put characters together but doesn't put any work, some cases it has zero impact on stories being told.
    I don't think for example Percy is working with other writers, not even himself is consistent

This is Jean and Angel on the pool?
    Last edited by Rang10; 05-27-2021 at 08:47 PM.

LOL a map? I'm talking seriously. I already talked this with you, we sw the room and it wasn't interconnected to anything.
    They didn’t show the whole room.

LOL a map? I'm talking seriously. I already talked this with you, we sw the room and it wasn't interconnected to anything.

The take on relationships are just weird and badly done. Hard to explain with words, seems very artificial. They put characters together but doesn't put any work, some cases it has zero impact on stories being told.
    I don't think for example Percy is working with other writers, not even himself is consistent

This is Jean and Angel on the pool?
    I take that to be some kind of flashback, from back when Jean was taking rides with Warren and leaving Cyke behind, standing in the driveway at Xavier’s without a ride. It’s pretty established Warren liked Jean.

A quick shag between Warren and Jean during the Swingin’ Sixties isn’t too surprising a retcon. Way to go Warren!

Last edited by Brian B; 05-27-2021 at 08:45 PM.

They didn’t show the whole room.
    it doesn't need to show whole room, it has connections on booth sides

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Most of the relationships of this era is headcanon anyway.Nostalgia is what driving Scott and Jean nowdays.
    Nostalgia is what drives them since X-Factor. And even before then they were paired because she was the one girl and he was the main guy.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    If by headcanon you mean canon to the books than yes lol
    Percy's book, specifically lol
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 05-27-2021 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Nostalgia is what drives them since X-Factor. And even before then they were paired because she was the one girl and he was the main guy.
    And now they’ve added Wolverine to the mix to keep it fresh. I don’t think it’s too nostalgic. If anything it’s anti-nostalgia. Jean’s not living in some cisgendered, heteronormative sitch. She’s living out there on Edge City.

And now they’ve added Wolverine to the mix to keep it fresh. I don’t think it’s too nostalgic. If anything it’s anti-nostalgia. Jean’s not living in some cisgendered, heteronormative sitch. She’s living out there on Edge City.
    He wasn't added and there isn't nothing fresh about the triangle. Something going on since 80s

Just more nostalgia, for all the fuss about Hickman's run there is a lot of nostalgia going on. And not the healthy kind

BANNED

I WISH this were true.

I WISH this were true.
    Join the movement: "Throuplers: I want to believe". It is almost like a church, just need to believe a bit.
    JK
    Last edited by Rang10; 05-27-2021 at 09:03 PM.

I WISH this were true.
    Are you saying Jean and Wolverine are just nostalgia, too? I suppose I can’t argue with that.

Join the movement: "Throuplers: I want to believe". It is almost like a church, just need to believe a bit.
    JK

(SNARK) Yeah, making out with your rival’s wife over coffee, while living with them, in a 3-room suite with no doors — that’s a totally heteronormative situation. (/SNARK)

(EYEROLL /)

You know what I think, Rang10? I don’t think you’re appreciating Jean. This is the character. This is where she is at these days. I don’t write the books. I don’t draw the pictures. I just buy ‘em.

And I don’t make out with my buddies’ wives while living with them, either. That is NOT a heteronormative situation.

There’s only 2 possible things happening here.

Cyclops is down with this.

Or, Jean’s a cheater.

Period. That’s it. There’s no other alternative except denial. This is in a real, Marvel, X comic.

It’s okay to admit you miss the Comics Code Authority.
    Last edited by Brian B; 05-27-2021 at 09:36 PM.

BANNED

Are you saying Jean and Wolverine are just nostalgia, too? I suppose I can’t argue with that.
    I WISH that were true.

They should have gotten together a looooong time ago at the end of New X-Men. It should be old hat by now. Wolverine should be the live-in boyfriend of the Grey Zone on the moon. With Cyclops and Emma living in Cyclops' diamond palace on Earth.

It's the way Lords Claremont and Morrison clearly laid out for us.

BANNED

I WISH that were true.

They should have gotten together a looooong time ago at the end of New X-Men. It should be old hat by now. Wolverine should be the live-in boyfriend of the Grey Zone on the moon. With Cyclops and Emma living in Cyclops' diamond palace on Earth.

They could have gotten much closer by the end of New X-Men. Things that were happening to Logan with Rose clearly hinted that. Honestly I hardly care about this especially now bc continuity is ja#$ sh$% for Marvel as you see.
    Last edited by Vishop; 05-27-2021 at 10:22 PM.

I WISH that were true.

That actually would have made more sense, and I hated the Morrison run. It started great, ended with a whimper, and lost so much steam just by the time they got to the silent issue.

As other’s pointed out to me and I agree to a degree, Jean’s with Wolverine because of the movies. Don’t get me wrong — it was always a thing that Wolverine was hitting on Jean in the comics, from way back. I think it was very subtly implied Jean had some interest there, but it was so subtle some can ignore it. But it wasn’t until Hugh Jackman came along that there was a return on that love interest. It’s interesting how the movie interpretations of the characters have affected the comics.

BTW, it’s not clear to me that Scott isn’t still seeing Emma. The whole thing could still go the way you suggested.
    Last edited by Brian B; 05-27-2021 at 10:39 PM.