Page 254 of 719 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304354 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    They are determined to let Emma free to be her own character, meanwhile Jean is trapped. This is injustice.

Anyway, they should go about doing the StarkFrost relationship that one story joked about. Let new things happen.
    Starkfrost wasn't a joke, it was a hint on what was to come. All stories shappened except for Luke/Jessica and Stark/Emma.

It's unfair that after so much time, Jean isn't free. Really look like writers are joking with us

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Jean’s cameo in Marauders was cool today. The psychic butterflies compliments of Jean and the Cuckoos were a nice touch. The only thing I found jarring was Emma referring to Jean as Marvel Girl, it just feels so wrong!
    I didnt care for it and thought it was a waste of her talent. She's about to be the leader of the X-men yet she's helping support the Cuckoos transmit a telepathic concert? I thought it was beneath her to even be "working" and it was something so frivolous

Jean’s cameo in Marauders was cool today. The psychic butterflies compliments of Jean and the Cuckoos were a nice touch. The only thing I found jarring was Emma referring to Jean as Marvel Girl, it just feels so wrong!
    Luckily the cuckoos were there to help marvel girl, if she ever were to do something entirely on her own she would surely faint……. Not that it matters…tp is a joke, all it takes is a pair of stark glasses to make it a non factor, so much for the definition of omegalol powers.
    Last edited by Daedra; 06-02-2021 at 11:35 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Her first appearance was very ''meh''... She could be talking to someone... It could even be with Dr Strange as he spoke to her ''spirit''. She's already short on screen time... And when they put her it's for that... X-Office must hate Jean

She’s obviously going to have a bigger, more important role in Planet Sized, if the terraforming suggestions prove correct. I was just happy to see her play a role in a book that she’s barely ever been in before. I didn’t expect her to be in any of this week’s issues, I don’t see the telepathic concert as a “power feat” either, I just think it was a nice touch and was a way of showing the crowd via Rhapsody, Jean and the Cuckoos the kind of wonders mutants, not humans, are capable of.

She’s obviously going to have a bigger, more important role in Planet Sized, if the terraforming suggestions prove correct. I was just happy to see her play a role in a book that she’s barely ever been in before. I didn’t expect her to be in any of this week’s issues, I don’t see the telepathic concert as a “power feat” either, I just think it was a nice touch and was a way of showing the crowd via Rhapsody, Jean and the Cuckoos the kind of wonders mutants, not humans, are capable of.
    What ever happens in planet sized will have to factor the fact that she’s the only omega along with quentin that is sharing her particular power spot with someone else…… this means that once again she’ll hardly do anything to write home about in full independence.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

At this point y'all are just whining for the sake of it. Marauders is not her book. She's neither a regular nor a recurring character. She has literally nothing to do with it. It's not even a special guest star thing, just a cameo because of a crossover that involves everyone. Why would you expect her to have a big role in it? Especially when this isn't even a major issue but just a little introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    At this point y'all are just whining for the sake of it. Marauders is not her book. She's neither a regular nor a recurring character. She has literally nothing to do with it. It's not even a special guest star thing, just a cameo because of a crossover that involves everyone. Why would you expect her to have a big role in it? Especially when this isn't even a major issue but just a little introduction.
    In this age she has no book. We whine because of the costume, because of the ''forgetfulness of powers'', because of the limited screen time, because she is linked to a dating 300 years ago... Oh please.. We have to thank hickman for writing impeccably for it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    At this point y'all are just whining for the sake of it. Marauders is not her book. She's neither a regular nor a recurring character.
    Um but the writer is Duggan

I liked Jean’s role in the telepathic concert. Sure it was small but Duggan didn’t have to include her at all. He could have used another telepath. Today’s Marauders book was an Emma centric book as one would expect for the Hellfire Gala.

I expect planet size to be a great moment but it may not be so for individual characters. Omega mutants are powerful, but they are even more so when they work together. It will be interesting to see what Jean’s role will be.

Right now I’m excited for Jean co-leading the new X-men team.

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I liked Jean’s role in the telepathic concert. Sure it was small but Duggan didn’t have to include her at all. He could have used another telepath. Today’s Marauders book was an Emma centric book as one would expect for the Hellfire Gala.

I expect planet size to be a great moment but it may not be so for individual characters. Omega mutants are powerful, but they are even more so when they work together. It will be interesting to see what Jean’s role will be.

My guess is that the Cuckoos wouldn't need any help. I think Jean was there because Emma knows she can handle politicians/diplomats very well, better than any other telepath. And Emma herself wouldn't be able to talk to them all. I think Jean was helping out with this part, not the concert per se.We didn't see Jean interacting with them because it wasn't relevant to the story, but she probably talked to some of them and charmed them all. :)

But, yes. I don't really care about the gala. I want my super-heroics back! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Um but the writer is Duggan
    It's not like he wrote the rest of the X-Men roster having big roles in this issue.

There is another thread taking votes asking if Jean is Marvel's leading lady. Make sure ya'll vote for Jean.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post

Prediction: she’ll serve as communicating/linking the other omegas because that’s all she does these days. Glorified telecommunications device with hardly any use of tk

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Prediction: she’ll serve as communicating/linking the other omegas because that’s all she does these days. Glorified telecommunications device with hardly any use of tk
    Um she's an Omega level TP so if other Omegas are needeed for a mission it probably means their needed to use whatever power they're Omega in. Jeez the whining has to end.