Page 266 of 719 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    My favorite non-Phenix look
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Jean looked great on Hellfire Gala and that is it. Nothing more, she still can't talk to other MU heroes

Jean and her new team

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The selection process was a nice little global feat.
    Dauterman's artwork is so avatar-worthy...it's tempting...
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I loved this part. Storm on one side and Jean on the other

Dauterman and Werneck are perfect

X-Men 021-011.jpg

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    My favorite non-Phenix look
    I really like it too. I think she looks great wearing blue and I love super long hair on her. It's a shame the original team only used this uniform at the very end of their X-Factor run.

How do you guys like the Gala so far?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm enjoying it very much.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I like the Gala but I think we will get the main event on Planet Size
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    I know. It drives me crazy. It’s not just Jean and Scott. All those mutants *can go to any major city in the world* and they hang at that joint. They cannot really think their culture is that superior. Can’t they? *Can they*?
    I don´t think they believe their culture is superior it´s just that most writers have focused on Krakoa but each team has gone to different places and I really don´t think all mutants would fit on Blob´s bar, morel like they like to go there after work.

It’s the Krakoan spores. It must be.
    XD

Strong emotions are different than complex emotions. The only people who seem somewhat conflicted, for instance, is Kurt and Jean (who mentioned it once… and guess where she was?
    I don´t think Jean´s is exactly conflicted more like she wants to do her part in supporting Charles project like she always has done but is also interested in adding her own pov to it, hence the X-men group, the Kill no man law and even her participation on X-force.

The first power is to really believe we’re that stupid!
    Lol agreed I just hope they are over that because it´s way annoying.

I just want wherever they're living not be weird/separatist like Krakoa. I’m old now. I’m not as demanding as I used to be.
    This was more like a wish list from me, I have no idea where things are going but I am happy with the journey to get there and given some Genoshans are actually back it would be nice if at the end of this they have their home back.

I’m not so sure it was his idea. There’s also a certain redhead who is (read with sarcasm) slightly more impulsive and idealistic than him.

Normally, Scott would be like: “honey - love the enthusiasm, by the way - but what about we pick two people and let the other 3 be elected? ‘Cause, you know that the two of us can work a team of 5, so if they pick it really bad, 3 mutants could probably do the job of 1”.

Scott on Krakoa’s tea? “Sure! Let them pick! If we die, they’ll just bring us back anyway.”
    Lol Yes I could see that but still I think Scott would be like, I will open the archive or every elegible mutant and play with different scenarios with them, Utopia teached him that he always must be ready no matter the team at hand XD.

Damn!
    I will share some when they make more.

Nuance, what a beautiful word.
    Exactly, I love it , especially in comics.

It probably will, but how much the Way of X story will directly affect the rest of Krakoa beyond Kur’s mission to establish the Way? We can’t tell yet.
    Onsalught is a pretty big threat by himself, enough for the need to involve all the island at some point for one arc and Kurt will ultimately build the values that will be able to help keep the island together so while I don´t expect epic fights from this title, this title will have a profound influence on this era going forward. Right now Krakoa is like a newborn baby and Kurt is trying to teach it how to walk without falling imo.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

It's alright so far. It isn't this big stunning thing that they promised yet, but we haven't even gotten to the main thing yet. So I'll reassess after next week and at the end of it.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I need a little bit more. It's not bad, I just feel like it's the same story I read in Marauders. The big team reveal was something we've known for a month now
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

About the Gala:

It's okay, I guess. Some interesting elements in each issue, but not enough to justify a whole issue? Mmm... It's not really that. It's just a weird feeling I'm not really able to express yet.

It wish it had started with the Planet Size issue.

I am enjoying it. It is not exactly what I thought it was going to be, but I find it to be fun.

I enjoyed X-men 21. I liked the telepathic election, the announcement of the new team, and of course seeing the omega mutants exit. I hope Planet Size X-men lives up to the hype. I can't wait to see how Storm and Jean contribute to whatever feats the omega mutants are going to pull off.

Even though it was minor moments I loved the parts from today's issue where Jean and Storm were interacting.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Even though it was minor moments I loved the parts from today's issue where Jean and Storm were interacting.
    It always warms my heart to see them together. It would be nice if they had actually chatted. Or hugged! There is no such thing as too many Jean hugs! :)