Page 30 of 719 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130530 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post

I think its just a inaccurate/variant color scheme applied to a B&W pinup by Bryan Hitch and Paul Neary
    https://www.comicartfans.com/gallery...p?piece=346785
    Now she can be part of Magneto's The Acolytes

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I have no idea. I think it is a complicated retcon that influences a lot of relationships and situations of the X-Men's past. How should Charles and Moira hide their plan from Jean is beyond me. She was around them basically her entire life. Maybe Xavier mind-tweaked her, so she would forget. Otherwise, how could Jean not know anything?! Jean was always Charles' closest ally. It would definitely make more sense just to say that Jean was in-the-know, knew about Moira's plan, and helped them from a young age onward.
    That would be a nice plot. I just don't know Hickman would do that for Jean

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Or...being a much more skilled telepath than her at that age, he was able to hide their plans from her.
    Plus...It's not like telepaths go about their daily lives with their minds open for any and everyone to read.
    And Jean would have known especially from a young age that to pry uninvited into someone else's mind is a major trust issue.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I have no idea. I think it is a complicated retcon that influences a lot of relationships and situations of the X-Men's past. How should Charles and Moira hide their plan from Jean is beyond me. She was around them basically her entire life. Maybe Xavier mind-tweaked her, so she would forget. Otherwise, how could Jean not know anything?! Jean was always Charles' closest ally. It would definitely make more sense just to say that Jean was in-the-know, knew about Moira's plan, and helped them from a young age onward.
    My gues is that Jean never look into it. So she isn't the telepath that reads all minds like some haters think.

The one point that I think might break is when she downloaded all Xavier memories, for sure she should had seen that

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    My gues is that Jean never look into it. So she isn't the telepath that reads all minds like some haters think.

The one point that I think might break is when she downloaded all Xavier memories, for sure she should had seen that
    So, does she know everything that happened in Xavier's mind? And she probably won't do anything ...

Having had very fleeting access to all of Xavier's memories and understanding what it all means are two very separate things not the least of which would entail some extent of "invasion of privacy" should she start questioning Xavier.

Also she had more dire concerns when she performed said down-load.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Powers

I think someone should send a link to Hickman ...

Minus the PF-driven powers she's shown many of those abilities in the current era so...He and Percy (her main writer) probably don't need it.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 01-31-2021 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Minus the PF-driven powers she's shown many of those abilities in the current era so...He and Percy (her main writer) probably don't need it.
    Well, Hickman forgot that she can fly. :-)
    And I am not sure that Percy can be considered her main writer anymore. Which is too bad since his Jean is amazing. But Percy’s Jean is so wonderful that I wonder what the editors are doing - Percy’s Jean and Hickman’s Jean seem like two different persons. Shouldn’t the editors make sure that there are no inconsistencies?

Having had very fleeting access to all of Xavier's memories and understanding what it all means are two very separate things not the least of which would entail some extent of "invasion of privacy" should she start questioning Xavier.

Also she had more dire concerns when she performed said down-load.
    '' and everything was revealed ''
    915768._SX200_QL80_TTD_.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysv75 View Post
    I think someone should send a link to Hickman ...
    He knows her powers. It's just that her most important ability is allowing Cyclops to talk over long distances. lmao

I could have sworn she flew in XoS Destruction (written by HiX-Man and Howard) when she brought the other Krakoan mutants to the rescue.

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    So, does she know everything that happened in Xavier's mind? And she probably won't do anything ...
    I hope not haha. I think this is just a plot hole on the story. She saw all his memories but the mental stress made her forget or something like that

BANNED

I could have sworn she flew in XoS Destruction (written by HiX-Man and Howard) when she brought the other Krakoan mutants to the rescue.
    Everyone "flew" in that panel.