Page 367 of 719 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377417467 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 10783

Am I terrible for reflexively wanting to jump you, Daedra? 😂 I’m too possessive… There’s something wrong with me. 🤣

Thank you so much for making us aware of this. 😘 ❤️*🔥

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Am I terrible for reflexively wanting to jump you, Daedra? �� I’m too possessive… There’s something wrong with me. ��

Thank you so much for making us aware of this. �� ❤️*��
    Hahaha, I just love your enthusiasm!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Thanks, love. My next question: IS THIS CONSIDERED CANON?

Yes, this is canon
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

But Hickman, right…?

I can’t.

But Hickman, right…?

I can’t.
    We have to look at the whole picture, He contributed nothing to the overall economy of the character, in the not so distant future he’ll be gone just like so many before him and the cycle will start anew.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    We have to look at the whole picture, He contributed nothing to the overall economy of the character, in the not so distant future he’ll be gone just like so many before him and the cycle will start anew.
    Chiiile, you just made my soul sing. I feel like we’re two baby Phoenixes circling momma.

Chiiile, you just made my soul sing. I feel like we’re two baby Phoenixes circling momma.
    Been following Jean and the x-men for 30+ years, I don’t scare easily

Haha! I’m tempted to reveal how long I’ve been following them but that would be truly beside the point…

I am eternal.

😂

Haha! I’m tempted to reveal how long I’ve been following them but that would be truly beside the point…

I am eternal.

��
    …..you and me both

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Yes, this is canon
    No, it's not... If Uncanny X-Men #140.5 were canon we'd all have read it by now.
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-16-2021 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Link(s) added.

Chiiile...

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Back at it again, haha.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post

Back at it again, haha.
    Me like it, Hakpsikord! Thanks for sharing. :)

BANNED

Chiiile...

She was such a boss. Today's Jean wouldn't even try lol.
    And how heroic to just look the future dead in the face and deal with it like she did?