Page 377 of 526 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427477 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 7884
  1. #5641
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Quentin Quire is cute and somewhat of a protégé to Jean, but nowhere near her level. Furthermore, Deadpool is supposedly immune to Jean’s tp and she simply used her tk to stop the blood flow to his brain, knocking him out cold in seconds. She could probably simultaneously do the same to the others.

    As for Thor’s “entire mind [being] beyond mortal comprehension,” Jean has been there and done that. Lest we forget she was and, in my opinion, still is the chosen and preferred host of his mother… She could block the blood flow to his brain, too, while telepathically overwhelming him much like she did the Symbiote God.
    Cap's will overpowered his power levels to a degree which is humiliating which are great.Not skill.Cool you think they are gonna just let her, It takes time and they still have Tech defenses and the Hulk.

    Thor is immune to telepathy.PF Emma couldn't do it, normal Jean can't.And hulk would destroy her.

  2. #5642
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    So, she couldn’t stop his blood flow?
    Bruh she can't do that faster than he can get his Hammer to smack her around.And you still have the rest of the Avengers.

  3. #5643
    BANNED Sylarmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    So, she couldn’t stop his blood flow?
    against some characters that doesn't work.
    for example those with invulnerability.


    It seems strange to me they take out the black king thing as a merit ... when Jean was quite useless there. and she fell defeated and collapsed. Thor had been much better there than any mutant.


    And to close mention that of all the heroes that were there Thor was the most powerful.


    And the one who defeated BK was the NEW Venom, Jean fell defeated by the mental load lol

  4. #5644
    Jean Grey Scholar Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    My mind.
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Bruh she can't do that faster than he can get his Hammer to smack her around.And you still have the rest of the Avengers.
    Now we’re presuming she would give them the time. She doesn’t even need to be anywhere near them to do it either. Just two months ago she used her tk to launch a skyscraper-sized space station into Mars’ orbit, achieving and exceeding escape velocity.

    She will cut the blood flow - all of their blood flow - before they have time to do anything else.

  5. #5645
    BANNED Sylarmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Jean en BK....







    New Venom save the day

    Last edited by Sylarmax; 07-21-2021 at 10:51 AM.

  6. #5646
    Jean Grey Scholar Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    My mind.
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    “Useless” my ass. Enough with the conjecture:






  7. #5647
    Mighty Member Grinning Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    1,266

    Default

    Jean is too nice to use her tk in cruel ways. If she wasn't, she could defeat most of them with her tk alone (even as a non-Omega-level telekinetic).

    Of the more traditional Avengers, Thor and Wanda would be the most challenging for her.

    But this discussion is kinda pointless because no way in hell Marvel would allow an X-men, let alone an X-woman, to defeat the Avengers on their own.

  8. #5648
    Jean Grey Scholar Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    My mind.
    Posts
    1,540

    Default






  9. #5649
    Jean Grey Scholar Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    My mind.
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    Jean is too nice to use her tk in cruel ways. If she wasn't, she could defeat most of them with her tk alone (even as a non-Omega-level telekinetic).

    Of the more traditional Avengers, Thor and Wanda would be the most challenging for her.

    But this discussion is kinda pointless because no way in hell Marvel would allow an X-men, let alone an X-woman, to defeat the Avengers on her own.

  10. #5650
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Now we’re presuming she would give them the time. She doesn’t even need to be anywhere near them to do it either. Just two months ago she used her tk to launch a skyscraper-sized space station into Mars’ orbit, achieving and exceeding escape velocity.

    She will cut the blood flow - all of their blood flow - before they have time to do anything else.
    Her TK isn't strong enough to take on all of them at once specially wit their tech.
    Hulk himself can overpower her, so can Thor's hammer and tony and BP has so much tech they can use to take Jean out.

  11. #5651
    Jean Grey Scholar Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    My mind.
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    New Venom save the day
    Because Mama paved the way.

  12. #5652
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    See in this time frame the Avenger would roll her over.Deadpool wasn't even trying to fight her.
    And this won't work on the Hulk and it's doubtful for Thor.
    And Iron man's suit will still be functioning.

  13. #5653
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    Jean is too nice to use her tk in cruel ways. If she wasn't, she could defeat most of them with her tk alone (even as a non-Omega-level telekinetic).

    Of the more traditional Avengers, Thor and Wanda would be the most challenging for her.

    But this discussion is kinda pointless because no way in hell Marvel would allow an X-men, let alone an X-woman, to defeat the Avengers on their own.
    This is a hypothetical fight, and she wouldn't win anyways because of their established powers and levels.

  14. #5654
    Jean Grey Scholar Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    My mind.
    Posts
    1,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Her TK isn't strong enough to take on all of them at once specially wit their tech.
    Hulk himself can overpower her, so can Thor's hammer and tony and BP has so much tech they can use to take Jean out.
    She wouldn’t even try to use her tk forcefully, though, just imperceptibly. She would…

    Cut. The. Blood. Flow.

  15. #5655
    BANNED Sylarmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Jean en BK....







    New Venom save the day

    Jean on the ground defeated, and was not even close to defeating her. Do yeah, what she did was useless.


    We have BK as if nothing in the whole next chapter and Jean as a simple spectator fighting against simple symbiotss.


    The one who defeats BK was the new Venom.
    enough to give jean merits that she doesn't have.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •