Page 378 of 719 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382388428478 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Her TK isn't strong enough to take on all of them at once specially wit their tech.
    Hulk himself can overpower her, so can Thor's hammer and tony and BP has so much tech they can use to take Jean out.
    Hulk and Thor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Because Mama paved the way.
    She got info.
    remind me if I'm wrong but that didn't help Capatin universe to breach the shell.That was silver surfer.
    She coiordinated an attack which was very helpful but she didn't do sh*t to Knull or Captain Universe herself.

She wouldn’t even try to use her tk forcefully, though, just imperceptibly. She would…

Cut. The. Blood. Flow.
    Is INVULNERABLE sorry but not

Her TK isn't strong enough to take on all of them at once specially wit their tech.
    Hulk himself can overpower her, so can Thor's hammer and tony and BP has so much tech they can use to take Jean out.
    Again….she can turn hulk and thor against their own team by using tp in very subtle ways…
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Yeah is true

New Venom wouldn’t have been able to do shit without Jean paving the way by forcefully penetrating a God’s mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Is INVULNERABLE sorry but not
    Last time I checked invulnerable people still need Blood to carry oxygen to their brain, someone would need to be able to function without sanguine circulation
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Again….she can turn hulk and thor against their own team by using tp in very subtle ways…
    No, they are both completely immune to telepathy.

No, they are both completely immune to telepathy.
    They are not, they have been mind controlled many times

New Venom wouldn’t have been able to do shit without Jean paving the way by forcefully penetrating a God’s mind.
    Jean did nothing but fall faint, stop giving her merits she doesn't have.

She didn't defeat BK, she wasn't close to doing it, she was another character.
    and in that same comic they clearly say that of those who are there the most powerful is Thor.

Last time I checked invulnerable people still need Blood to carry oxygen to their brain
    Seriously, lol. Apparently, some vulnerable people are having trouble carrying oxygen to their brains.

Jean's capabilities have been proven time and again. I mean, what she did to Gladiator as a teen, though... And these people think if pushed to a corner, she's just going to sit there and take it?

Extraordinary Member

Last time I checked invulnerable people still need Blood to carry oxygen to their brain, someone would need to be able to function without sanguine circulation
    Hulk can manage TK bruh.
    You all really reaching now

They are not, they have been mind controlled many times
    If they are immune.
    the strongest versions of the Hulk are, and even put up with Xavier that he is more powerful than jean in tp.

and Thor has always been immune to telepathy, has been controlled with magic, and as far as I know Jean is not a witch.

Jean did nothing but fall faint, stop giving her merits she doesn't have.

She didn't defeat BK, she wasn't close to doing it, she was another character.
    and in that same comic they clearly say that of those who are there the most powerful is Thor.
    Unlike Rogue, Jean is an omega level mutant she can do anything she wants

Hulk can manage TK bruh.
    You all really reaching now
    He can't manage his blood flow being yanked backward and into his bowels. Or perhaps being accelerated and shot straight into his brain until his suffers an aneurysm.