Page 389 of 719 FirstFirst ... 289339379385386387388389390391392393399439489 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post

On two separate occasions, Destiny couldn't "read" Jean...called her a nexus of probabilities and also time&space displaced...I've had a pet theory for a while that Jean's true connection goes beyond the Phoenix Force, and to the M'Kraan Crystal itself, aka the nexus of all realities, and where the White Hot Room exists, which Jean has shown to be able to manipulate and also be her most powerful incarnation.
    This is utterly and exquisitely delicious! What issues are these panels from?

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Have you ever seen Invincible the animated series or read the comic book? Both are really good
    Both! Love it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    This is utterly and exquisitely delicious! What issues are these panels from?
    X-factor #8 and #30 respectively...here are some better quality scans

Thank you, Omega_DCD! You read my mind

Thank you, Omega_DCD! You read my mind
    No problem

I wonder if the events and revelations in the upcoming Inferno storyline are going to have any effect on Jean and her development.

The Red Dragon

I wonder if the events and revelations in the upcoming Inferno storyline are going to have any effect on Jean and her development.
    I doubt it. Jean doesn’t seem to have an arc or direction in this era. She’s just sort of there sadly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    Jean would've had to atomize those. Because if she smashes it, they can still regenerate. I recall one exchange between Laura Kinney and Gabby Kinney (this was the future), where Gabby was pounded by Thanos that she turned into a puddle of blood. And Laura had to place her in a jar where she re-generated and came back.
    So for this regeneration to not occur, Jean would've disintegrated it at an atomic/molecular level.

Plus you do see, that these 'creatures' were standing upright, but when Jean did her thing, you see them 'burning' like paper where it splits into pieces of nothingness.
    Good points.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    I doubt it. Jean doesn’t seem to have an arc or direction in this era. She’s just sort of there sadly.
    Well...at least she's got Jott lololol

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    That's what a lot of fans keep assuming, but I'm not convinced. I can see Hickman holding off on revealing any major shifts in her development until the time is right, especially because she's been so central in so many storylines in the last 5-10 years.

In other news, I just finished reading Battle of the Atom for the first time. OMFG did I get everything I wanted and needed. For those who haven't read it SPOILERS: She yanked the Phoenix Force out of Quentin Quire, dragged and kicked Cyclops’ and Wolverine’s asses, kicked her own ass, and overwhelmed herself with her own power, and blew herself up! That is one wildin’ OMEGA QUEEN. NOBODY can do what she does. Not one person.

I simply must bow down.

Last edited by Mercury; 07-22-2021 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Corrected "bust" to "must," though I did bust, too...

Missing a cover of Jean in the current phase. Emma and Storm are shining

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Missing a cover of Jean in the current phase. Emma and Storm are shining
    Dauterman hinted on Twitter a couple of weeks ago that he was working on one of Jean for X-Men. I think it's one of those trading card variants.

Fantastic Member

I simply bust bow down.

I just pray Hickman/Duggan does the right thing and merge the Teen Jean and Adult jean characterization into one and clean this all up. Please! Please!

The Red Dragon

I simply must bow down.

Jean always needs some volatility, fire and a little stubbornness. All the greatest and most entertaining versions of Jean have had it; from Claremont to Morrison, even Bendis and various other writers like Seagle and Kelly that have used her over the years. It’s what missing from current Jean; she’s just so passive and bland save for a couple moments under Percy and Cates.
    Last edited by Tank; 07-22-2021 at 07:29 PM.