Page 419 of 719 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429469519 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post

I have to dress my Jean, any suggestions?
    Portions of skin to uncover? Accessories? Color scheme?
    My costume tastes are too “silver agery”, I need the input of fellow fans!
    I mean, we all know Green works well with Jean! But, did you want to stay with green, or get from from green with something new and different? Or a bit of both?

As a mixture you could try blue and green? I will work on this a bit and get back to you for other color choices and costume design.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I mean, we all know Green works well with Jean! But, did you want to stay with green, or get from from green with something new and different? Or a bit of both?

As a mixture you could try blue and green? I will work on this a bit and get back to you for other color choices and costume design.
    Hahaha …..Forget what she’s wearing now, think of it as a blank space, I could not post a naked picture of her
    I can change it at will, that’s why I’d love some cool suggestions

Last edited by Daedra; 08-05-2021 at 07:44 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Hahaha …..Forget what she’s wearing now, think of it as a blank space, I could not post a naked picture of her
    I can change it at will, that’s why I’d love some cool suggestions

Hahaha, yes, I "see" what you mean.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

X-Men: The Adventures of Jean Grey and Polaris

X-Men (2021-) 002-011.jpg

Does Jean possess psychometry?
    Yes, she has used it couple of times. Once or twice in the 60’s (I think), once in the 90’s after Operation: Zero Tolerance when she and Scott were leaving the X-Men temporarily, and one in Extermination in the first issue.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Jean was great in today's X-men issue 2. I loved so many moments in the issue. Basically I loved Jean and Lorna, Jean and Synch, and Jean and Sunfire. I know some were hesitant about Duggan's version of Jean but so far he is doing great.

I also appreciated the Gambit cameo and I do hope we get a Rogue centric issue soon (as well as one for Wolverine).

I love that Duggan gives Lorna and Jean very distinct personalities. I also love seeing them work together and combining their abilities. I love that Duggan makes use of Jean's tp and tk.
    I agree with everything you've written. Honestly, with Duggan handling most of Jean's responsibilities and especially considering how he's written her in the last year or so, it's a really good time to be a Jean Grey fan. I suspect it's only going to get better as the months go by.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I still say Jean should reclaim the name Phoenix and use the link form and pink raptors because I love the visuals. With that said I’m loving how Duggar had the X-Men world together in the field and learn new uses of their powers and power combinations. We see what Jean is teaching Synch. I wonder what Synch can teach Jean. Maybe to completely embrace her power.

And yes the X-books do need to claim
    The Phoenix back from the Avengers, who seemingly have gone down after Endgame. I think it’s because too many actors have left the original team of Avengers in MCU they are going to focus on other franchises for now before rebooting the Avengers in MCU.
    I have a hunch that both, i.e., X-Men and Jean reclaiming the Phoenix Force will happen at some point, though maybe not anytime soon. I mean, the Phoenix Force originated with Jean and has always found its way back to her. Odds are that they haven't danced their final dance yet.

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    This Jean by Duggan is pretty solid compared to Hickman's. I almost see her changing her costume
    I have a feeling it's going to happen within the next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I thought X-Men #2 was a great issue for her. We get to see Jean with Synch, Jean with Lorna, a little bit with Sunfire. She has a different relationship with each of them, and she gets to both teach, lead, explain stuff, and use her powers both offensively and to discover information (wonder what it is?).
    It really was a great issue for her for all of the reasons you've listed. So far, it's been a great book period. I just wish each issue was about 10 pages longer, but that's just me being unreasonable, lol.

This page is everything.

Hahaha, yes, I "see" what you mean.
    Orange-white-blue-gold?

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Whoa, actually attacking with TK! I was debating on buying this but this tips the scales in favor.

Orange-white-blue-gold?

I like the arm parts open as you show.

For the colors: Maybe where you have white, make that Green like you had before. Swap the orange with black. And also try yellow instead of orange.

Then, maybe switch the blue and green areas with each other to see how that looks.

Astonishing Member

New costumes are yuck or clunky.

I think what you're doing is fun, Daedra. What I would like to see you do is something inspired by her New X-Men costume. Earlier today it dawned on me that maybe they should go for ordinary citizen garb again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I think what you're doing is fun, Daedra. What I would like to see you do is something inspired by her New X-Men costume. Earlier today it dawned on me that maybe they should go for ordinary citizen garb again.

While I like this look, I really want the characters to have that "comic-booky" feel to them too with bright costumes.

While I like this look, I really want the characters to have that "comic-booky" feel to them too with bright costumes.
    A compromise: The rest of the team can get the colorful costumes, but Jean gets to don the understated, badass detective wear. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    A compromise: The rest of the team can get the colorful costumes, but Jean gets to don the understated, badass detective wear. ��

You are too cute, lmao.