Page 487 of 719 FirstFirst ... 387437477483484485486487488489490491497537587 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    One more reason Storm and Jean are sisters, some artists can never get their eye color correct. But other than that this image is stellar!
    I wish most things could be fixed as easily

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I wish most things could be fixed as easily

Perfection.

Guess Maddie now has the okay to be resurrected now. Jean is not gonna be happy about this one.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    Guess Maddie now has the okay to be resurrected now. Jean is not gonna be happy about this one.
    I think Jean will be fine with it. I don't think she was one of the ones that voted against her in the first place.

While we're on the subject I'd actually love if Jean and Maddie had some kind of familial relationship - even if Maddie is a clone, they are effectively twins. I'd love to see that explored.
    Last edited by Harpsikord; 09-01-2021 at 02:01 PM.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I think Jean will be fine with it. I don't think she was one of the ones that voted against her in the first place.

While we're on the subject I'd actually love if Jean and Maddie had some kind of familial relationship - even if Maddie is a clone, they are effectively twins. I'd love to see that explored.
    What I really want to know is whether they need Jean's DNA to resurrect her, and, if so, whether she needs to consent first.

Would that automatically put Madelyne on the Omega list?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    What I really want to know is whether they need Jean's DNA to resurrect her, and, if so, whether she needs to consent first.
    Consent's definitely a good question - but I still think that Jean would be okay with it. She's already said in the past that she believes Maddy should have her own life, which is why I think she'd be okay if Maddy were revived.

Would that automatically put Madelyne on the Omega list?
    No, because Maddy doesn't really use her telepathy or have the same power level that Jean does because of it.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Consent's definitely a good question - but I still think that Jean would be okay with it. She's already said in the past that she believes Maddy should have her own life, which is why I think she'd be okay if Maddy were revived.

No, because Maddy doesn't really use her telepathy or have the same power level that Jean does because of it.
    So she's like a defective clone in terms of Jean's telepathy? I'm not familiar at all with the character so I'm pretty much going by what I've read off the wiki's.

So she's like a defective clone in terms of Jean's telepathy? I'm not familiar at all with the character so I'm pretty much going by what I've read off the wiki's.
    Initially she didn't have the mutant powers at all, so defective might be a good explanation for it? And overall she just prefers to use magic.

I agree, I think she would be okay with it.

That would be a cool thing to explore. Probably really awkward for them to come into that realization at first, and it would surely make room for interesting talks.

Initially she didn't have the mutant powers at all, so defective might be a good explanation for it? And overall she just prefers to use magic.
    Her powers were just dormant, maddie so far used tp in many different occasions
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Give the woman a break! Isn’t Rachel and Cable enough?

When would she had time to be a superhero if those kids are brought back?
    Shoot, Cable and Rachel are too much.

Cable in particular has been very close to Chibi Moon levels of annoying during the little kid phase.

BANNED

If Susan Storm has enough time to raise two kids and be a superhero so does Jean, sheesh.

Being a parent is clearly important to Jean. She wanted to raise Nathan until she couldn't. Just let her have it.
    She raised Nathan in the Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix. No more kids for Jean! Rachel and Nathan are enough. No more kids born to people who are not her clone or altérnate reality counterpart or in generally.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    You saying, use Jean's DNA but Maddie's memories? I assume Maddie would have her own DNA since she has connection with Magic, limbo right? Jean does not have that.

Also, nobody screamed bloody hell when Hope used cerebro to bring back Gabby. Am confused, she's not a telepath, how is she able to use cerebro?!?
    Last edited by mike7171; 09-01-2021 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    You saying, use Jean's DNA but Maddie's memories? I assume Maddie would have her own DNA since she has connection with Magic, limbo right? Jean does not have that.

Also, nobody screamed bloody hell when Hope used cerebro to bring back Gabby. Am confused, she's not a telepath, how is she able to use cerebro?!?
    Proteus is wearing xavier body right there, she just needed to copy xavier tp

Jean dna is maddie dna or maddie wouldn’t be her clone
    Last edited by Daedra; 09-01-2021 at 07:47 PM.