Page 488 of 719 FirstFirst ... 388438478484485486487488489490491492498538588 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    You saying, use Jean's DNA but Maddie's memories? I assume Maddie would have her own DNA since she has connection with Magic, limbo right? Jean does not have that.
    Oh, Mike 🤣

Okay, so, for Madelyne to be resurrected, I am assuming Jean's DNA would have to be used. (Honestly, I know nothing of Madelyne having her own DNA because of her connection to magic, but, then again, I'm a bimbo regarding such things.) In any event, if Jean's DNA is needed to resurrect her, it seems to me that the powers that be would have to secure her consent first.

You saying, use Jean's DNA but Maddie's memories? I assume Maddie would have her own DNA since she has connection with Magic, limbo right? Jean does not have that.

Also, nobody screamed bloody hell when Hope used cerebro to bring back Gabby. Am confused, she's not a telepath, how is she able to use cerebro?!?
    Martha was nearby I believe so she was probably using her telepathy.

Such a delicious moment. Mama killing it (again) and swiftly, too. A mind like a trap, that one. Love the Emma breakdown and with reverence, too. From X-Men: No More Human (2017):

I want to write more, but I have a shitload of schoolwork to get done. I'm having one of those days when it feels like the day is having you...? Anyway, I have some thoughts I want to share regarding Jean's autonomy and... you know, let me not even go there right now. I'll come back later to share my ruminations once I've bulldozed through what's stacked before me.

I'm just going to continue sharing a few treasures I recently discovered and tweeted today before I dip.

Jean handling Sabretooth never gets old. From X-Men Unlimited #35:

@JeanGreyFanPage tweeted this out and it was a sweet reminder. Jean leading both the X-Men and Avengers into battle is just... ::chef's kiss::

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Martha was nearby I believe so she was probably using her telepathy.
    The five can resurrect on their own because proteus is using xavier clones as surrogate for his phisical body
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

This moment with Namor is never not euphoric:

Jean creates a telepathic illusion to trick Raven Darkholme. The art and coloring on this page are insane.

:gush:

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

god teen jean was such a good era
    we can be heroes, just for one day

BANNED

I miss Hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    god teen jean was such a good era
    It made me writhe in pleasure and cry with gratitude.

I thank God every day that teenage Jean is truly current Jean all grown up, nothing more and nothing less. Such a wealth of goodies they bestowed upon and gave for safekeeping to our beloved redhead for later exploration and indulgence. In due time...

In due time.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    The five can resurrect on their own because proteus is using xavier clones as surrogate for his phisical body
    Yes I’m aware but the question was how Hope was using telepathy. You have to use telepathy to work the cerebro helmet- to input the memories from the backups in the mutant husk (body).

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Yes I’m aware but the question was how Hope was using telepathy. You have to use telepathy to work the cerebro helmet- to input the memories from the backups in the mutant husk (body).
    Proteus is inhabiting xavier's cloned body, xavier body = tp, Hope can just mimic xavier's telepathic powers from the clone Proteus is inhabiting, that is how Hope is using tp
    Last edited by Daedra; 09-02-2021 at 04:55 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Proteus is inhabiting xavier's cloned body, xavier body = tp, Hope can just mimic xavier's telepathic powers from the clone Proteus is inhabiting, that is how Hope is using tp
    Or Martha.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    Or Martha.
    Sure why not

Proteus used to burn out host bodies, even his own original body and that of his father. Did they explain how Xavier host body is not burned out?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Proteus used to burn out host bodies, even his own original body and that of his father. Did they explain how Xavier host body is not burned out?
    Proteus is still burning bodies as he uses his powers but He keeps getting new ones, he has a personal reservoir of cloned bodies always ready for him, sometimes they last a week, sometimes they last less depending on his power usage.
    I wish they could have fixed him and restored his original body but I guess kevin’s problem is just another of the many issues specifically kept in place for a time when they will find convenient to just blow it all up.

BANNED

Also, nobody screamed bloody hell when Hope used cerebro to bring back Gabby. Am confused, she's not a telepath, how is she able to use cerebro?!?
    Maddie is a clone of Jean. Same DNA. Her magic came from a demonic grant and became more more powerful due to training from Selene.