Page 498 of 719 FirstFirst ... 398448488494495496497498499500501502508548598 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    You do you!
    Thank you! I think I just might

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post

So can Jean still sleep w/ bishop if they are in an open marriage.
    I really wish they take explain the open relations situation and fast

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    So can Jean still sleep w/ bishop if they are in an open marriage.
    I really wish they take explain the open relations situation and fast
    Technically, yes, but it depends on Scott’s feelings. Though he and Wolverine had a heated rivalry and sometimes disdain for each other, there was always a mutual understanding that the way Jean feels about Logan doesn’t change how she feels for Scott. I ain’t saying it didn’t bother Scott, but Scott was fully aware and had digested Jean’s feelings for Logan a long time ago. Bishop is a new development, so who knows what that would do to Scott’s feelings.

Worth noting that Age of X-Man is not where the Jean and Bishop shipping came from. (No, it doesn’t count as Jean willfully choosing Bishop, but technically, neither was Age of X-Man)

For reference, Jean was resisting amped-Typhoid’s powers and broke the illusion in rage after she succumbed. Lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    That would be a nice t-shirt or something.

Ironically Zendaya also looks amazing as a redhead.

Halle Berry would have been a GREAT Jean Grey btw.
    Why are they messing with us then? They should let her go full red!

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    Worth noting that Age of X-Man is not where the Jean and Bishop shipping came from. (No, it doesn’t count as Jean willfully choosing Bishop, but technically, neither was Age of X-Man)

For reference, Jean was resisting amped-Typhoid’s powers and broke the illusion in rage after she succumbed. Lol.
    What a horrible story, lmao. ::sigh:: God.

BANNED

I would love to see Jean/Bishop.
    Of course, I would also love to see Jean leading a team, or fully exploring her powers, or having an important plot around her, or rocking her Phoenix costume, or dealing with the outcome of X-Force or...you get the idea.

It's hilarious that Emma, of all characters, is going to get to deal with the goings on in X-Force while Jean is off somewhere being the assistant to the regional manager.

By hilarious I mean frustrating lol
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 09-05-2021 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    I would love to see Jean/Bishop.
    I would too. The would make a compelling couple.

Of course, I would also love to see Jean leading a team, or fully exploring her powers, or having an important plot around her, or rocking her Phoenix costume, or dealing with the outcome of X-Force or...you get the idea.
    She is leading a team and doing new things with her powers. Furthermore, it's too soon to assume whether or not she will have "an important plot" dedicated to her. As for her wearing the Phoenix costume, I'd much rather she wear something new, which I think will happen soon. Probably sooner than you think...

It's hilarious that Emma, of all characters, is going to get to deal with the goings on in X-Force while Jean is off somewhere being the assistant to the regional manager.

By hilarious I mean frustrating lol
    Sometimes I wonder if you really are a fan of Jean, lol. Granted, I haven't been here as long as you have, so I don't know how much time you've spent here lifting her up as a character, but it seems like whenever you have anything substantial to say, it centers on putting her down. I'm just pointing out something I've repeatedly observed over the course of the few months I have been here.

To be clear, she founded the new team - something Hickman wrote her doing - and she'll be just fine doing what she's doing and moving on to whatever it is they have planned for her next. As for Emma's "reign" during this era, I would kindly ask you to compare the views and replies of her thread to this one... Food for thought.

All-New Member

What position did Jean hold when she was on that other team with that noble savage lover, who was also a leader there as well?
    Another poster here who you agree with just mentioned Jean started up the Krakoan team with an assist from he who you hate.
    There really is no need for you to reference him as much as you do. It is known you can't stand that character. Focus on Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Jottma View Post
    What position did Jean hold when she was on that other team with that noble savage lover, who was also a leader there as well?
    Another poster here who you agree with just mentioned Jean started up the Krakoan team with an assist from he who you hate.
    There really is no need for you to reference him as much as you do. It is known you can't stand that character. Focus on Jean.
    Who, me? I love Scott! He pisses me off - well, the things he's gotten away with piss me off - but I can't help but be seduced by him. Much like Jean, in fact. I go through these strange periods with him. Not long ago, I was reading the following pages and there I was again, like putty in his hands...

By the way, Jottma, I think it's adorable that you and your four previous posts slinked in here to defend him, lol. I won't lie, though, part of me wants Jean single. :shrug:

EDIT: I just realized only three pages per issue are allowed! Dammit

Extraordinary Member

Why are they messing with us then? They should let her go full red!
    Fr, and a personality tweak to be in line w/ comic MJ.Not a one for one but close enough thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I would too. The would make a compelling couple.

She is leading a team and doing new things with her powers. Furthermore, it's too soon to assume whether or not she will have "an important plot" dedicated to her. As for her wearing the Phoenix costume, I'd much rather she wear something new, which I think will happen soon. Probably sooner than you think...

Sometimes I wonder if you really are a fan of Jean, lol. Granted, I haven't been here as long as you have, so I don't know how much time you've spent here lifting her up as a character, but it seems like whenever you have anything substantial to say, it centers on putting her down. I'm just pointing out something I've repeatedly observed over the course of the few months I have been here.

To be clear, she founded the new team - something Hickman wrote her doing - and she'll be just fine doing what she's doing and moving on to whatever it is they have planned for her next. As for Emma's "reign" during this era, I would kindly ask you to compare the views and replies of her thread to this one... Food for thought.
    I can neither lift up nor put down Jean or any other character. They aren't in competition or need some kind of defense campaign...unless we are talking about defending her from the writers. Lol

That said, I have definitely bashed her portrayals and usage in the most recent comics, especially the portrayal that has her deciding not to know what goes on in Krakoan matters as if that makes the problems not be there. They shouldn't have even involved Jean in the first place if they were going to do her character that way.

As for her "leading" the X-Men, she is the leader only if the *actual* leader, the Captain Commander, chooses to defer to her. Cyclops was always going to be the X-Men leader because he is a big deal.

Jean is there for shipping.

Also, how many comments a character thread has says nothing about the stories. Jean got booted out of the heavier/more serious book due to shipping while Emma steps in to deal with the mess Jean was portrayed as too delicate to handle. I'd take Jean being involved in a tense plot over us reposting old art and scans of good moments from the past, if post count is somehow influencing things.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 09-06-2021 at 01:10 AM.

I can neither lift up nor put down Jean or any other character. They aren't in competition or need some kind of defense campaign...unless we are talking about defending her from the writers. Lol

That said, I have definitely bashed her portrayals and usage in the most recent comics, especially the portrayal that has her deciding not to know what goes on in Krakoan matters as if that makes the problems not be there. They shouldn't have even involved Jean in the first place if they were going to do her character that way.

As for her "leading" the X-Men, she is the leader only if the *actual* leader, the Captain Commander, chooses to defer to her.

Also, how many comments a character thread has says nothing about the stories. Jean got booted out of the heavier/more serious book due to shipping while Emma steps in to deal with the mess Jean was portrayed as too delicate to handle. I'd take Jean being involved in a tense plot over us reposting old art and scans of good moments from the past, if post count is somehow influencing things.
    Thank you, it’s good to know I’m not the only one having these thoughts.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Thank you, it’s good to know I’m not the only one having these thoughts.
    Thank you! It's nice to know I'm not 100% crazy. As opposed to maybe like 95% lolol