Page 515 of 719 FirstFirst ... 15415465505511512513514515516517518519525565615 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    This is the cutest thing I’ve read today, lol. Thanks for making me giggle and smile ��
    You're very much welcome

But I mean it only makes sense right? I mean nearly every woman (and in the case of the Gala some of the guys) wear heels. I know SOMONE has made a complaint by now. If Krakoan tech can give Domino a Cyborg like arm cannon, I'm sure feet support is well within reach.

These are great! Commissions by @beefcakeboss2 on Twitter:

It's giving me Winx Club?

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    You're very much welcome

But I mean it only makes sense right? I mean nearly every woman (and in the case of the Gala some of the guys) wear heels. I know SOMONE has made a complaint by now. If Krakoan tech can give Domino a Cyborg like arm cannon, I'm sure feet support is well within reach.
    I agree!

It's giving me Winx Club?
    😂 I see it.

BANNED

See I feel like if Jean felt like her feet hurt from the heels then she'd just use her powers to "walk" as in just having a slight hover. But on the other hand I think there's a version of Dr. Schholz but with Krakoan tech that makes any heel feel like walking on a cloud.
    She’s a superhero who might be in a position where she has to fight physically, and she would fall down. Those heels are impractical. The design is pretty, though. Just make them into flats.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    She’s a superhero who might be in a position where she has to fight physically, and she would fall down. Those heels are impractical. The design is pretty, though. Just make them into flats.
    Point.

But as impractical as it may be it's not at all uncommon for female heroes to fight in heels so I don't see why Jean couldn't benefit from that same suspension of belief.

BANNED

Point.

But as impractical as it may be it's not at all uncommon for female heroes to fight in heels so I don't see why Jean couldn't benefit from that same suspension of belief.
    Those heels are higher than the average female hero. Plus we live in an era in which people call out sexism in the media. Making a woman, even a fictional woman wear heels so high she’d break her foot or fall down end break her neck? You said she could use her powers to float, not if she has her powers to wear those heels it’s just bad.

Those heels are higher than the average female hero. Plus we live in an era in which people call out sexism in the media. Making a woman, even a fictional woman wear heels so high she’d break her foot or fall down end break her neck? You said she could use her powers to float, not if she has her powers to wear those heels it’s just bad.
    Hey whatever floats your boat my guy, lol. I'm not about to argue over something that technically doesn't even exist. I like the outfit and think it could work even in a combat setting. That's my PoV. You may find it stupid but that's the beauty of these boards, your opinion is no more or less valid than mine

Jean is fighting in heels and on pointed toe.

BANNED

Hey whatever floats your boat my guy, lol. I'm not about to argue over something that technically doesn't even exist. I like the outfit and think it could work even in a combat setting. That's my PoV. You may find it stupid but that's the beauty of these boards, your opinion is no more or less valid than mine
    Not arguing. I don’t own Jean. She will wear what Marcel decides she should wear, as they own her.

Not arguing. I don’t own Jean. She will wear what Marcel decides she should wear, as they own her.
    I need to have a word with Marcel…

Cool beanz.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I need to have a word with Marcel…
    Just get rid of the gloves and give her pants. Or bring back the X-Men Red outfit including the shoulder pads that carry the weight of the world.

BANNED

Cool beanz.

Just get rid of the gloves and give her pants. Or bring back the X-Men Red outfit including the shoulder pads that carry the weight of the world.
    She didn’t have gloves on her updated Marvel Girl outfit in Age of X-Man or a mask. I have no idea why couldn’t just let her keep that outfit.

The current Marvel Girl outfit is just really dated, especially the mask.

She didn’t have gloves on her updated Marvel Girl outfit in Age of X-Man or a mask. I have no idea why couldn’t just let her keep that outfit.

The current Marvel Girl outfit is just really dated, especially the mask.
    The mask really is the worst part of it. Even recently when she didn't have it in the preview of ToM #2 she looked better.