Page 55 of 719 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155555 ... LastLast

I loved KiB #4 , this one it's definitely a keeper, I suggest getting it.

ojt.jpg

hopefully this picture should not spoil anything
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

refreshments in king black

d0971d4706a35212b791a19422c00925.jpg

BANNED

jean truly is the top mutant telepath, idgaf about nate. He's booboo. she may even be on par with lower heralds of galactus like nova(frankie)

BANNED

spoilers:
    THIS is how you mind blast a GOD
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I loved KiB #4 , this one it's definitely a keeper, I suggest getting it.

ojt.jpg

hopefully this picture should not spoil anything
    Thanks for posting this. Jean looks so powerful and in charge! Love it!!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Thanks for posting this. Jean looks so powerful and in charge! Love it!!
    Yw, The full page is even better but I really wanted to avoid any complaint about spoilers
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Jean being a cosmic level threat is really underrated. I think they should put her on SWORD.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Yw, The full page is even better but I really wanted to avoid any complaint about spoilers
    Glad to hear Jean getting her moment. I haven't picke any of this up yet. Is the rest of the story good?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Glad to hear Jean getting her moment. I haven't picke any of this up yet. Is the rest of the story good?
    It’s kinda enjoyable as far as events go but if it wasn’t for Jean and Ororo in it I wouldn’t have gotten the issue.
    Also Strange lately is turning into a pompous ass and it shows even in this issue.
    Last edited by Daedra; 02-17-2021 at 07:59 AM.

Go Jean, Go Jean!

How was Xmen Legends? For some reason I’m unable to download it today despite having paid for it

Forget it I thought Jean was in it at least as a cameo, but nada!
    Last edited by Portsian; 02-17-2021 at 08:41 AM.

Wow I didn’t expect the writer to use Jean at all beyond the intro issue. Pleasantly surprised.
    First X-Lady

Did she actually do something consequential to the story? Kinda sounds like it from the comments, but you can never know if people aren't just hyping up cool panels lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    How was Xmen Legends? For some reason I’m unable to download it today despite having paid for it
    My boyfriend got it and we both agreed Adam X is lame, I’m especially weirded out by his power, so not hygienic.....eeeew, no Jean to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Did she actually do something consequential to the story? Kinda sounds like it from the comments, but you can never know if people aren't just hyping up cool panels lol.
    spoilers:

Knull is trying to get to Dylan and Jean mentally talks to Dylan early in the episode. As Knull is about to consume him, Jean enters Knull's mind and blasts him. She reads him to find out his weakness. She learns of his opposite, the God of Light. She realizes its trapped and trying to get in but she hears it. A light hits her where she's at and energy explodes from her. That last bit got confusing but we'll likely get more clarity in the next issue
    end of spoilers