Page 56 of 719 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156556 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Did she actually do something consequential to the story? Kinda sounds like it from the comments, but you can never know if people aren't just hyping up cool panels lol.
    I’d say she did, she’s been instrumental and she’s shown some omega level power considering the foe, I think you should get it, we could have avoided the obligatory “jeeeeean” from Scott but still overall acceptable.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    spoilers:

Knull is trying to get to Dylan and Jean mentally talks to Dylan early in the episode. As Knull is about to consume him, Jean enters Knull's mind and blasts him. She reads him to find out his weakness. She learns of his opposite, the God of Light. She realizes its trapped and trying to get in but she hears it. A light hits her where she's at and energy explodes from her. That last bit got confusing but we'll likely get more clarity in the next issue
    end of spoilers
    no, im pretty sure her eyes were lit up because norrin entered her mind and was giving her info, the explosion was waaay outside the dome, you know who, or what it was.

Yeah she's just there to do exposition and explain Knull's backstory to the reader. spoilers:
    The Enigma Force was trying to get inside earth and Silver Surfer takes it to Eddie Brock. The "explosion" isn't anything related to Jean
    end of spoilers

King in Black was good for Jean though I haven't been keeping up with the story so I was lost on a lot of it. I had to google more than a few things..

I like it when Jean is portrayed as competent, capable, and at least somewhat powerful. So I liked that she was taking charge, connecting everyone together (after all telepathy at its most basic is about communication), and that she had a plan. She played a good role and that was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I’d say she did, she’s been instrumental and she’s shown some omega level power considering the foe, I think you should get it, we could have avoided the obligatory “jeeeeean” from Scott but still overall acceptable.
    Ahaha, yeah, but I guess that is better than the previous obligatory "Scott!!!" from Jean.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I'll send a comic to Hickman

Incredible Member

Glad to see Jean once again a a leader among heroes, someone you have to listen to.
    remembers me the Jean from X-Men Red I loved.

It will be so hard for me to read King in Black. I am Swedish and the Swedish word for ”f-ck” is ”knull”. Will be hard for me to take it seriously, but for Jean I will do my best.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysv75 View Post
    It will be so hard for me to read King in Black. I am Swedish and the Swedish word for ”f-ck” is ”knull”. Will be hard for me to take it seriously, but for Jean I will do my best.
    Haha, yes, do it for Jean!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    I'll send a comic to Hickman
    Wiki for Hickman of using a mind blast to a god.

Mind blasted a god thats taking out heroes left and right. Jean was AMAZING!

Lol that is so funny!

BANNED

As a Jean fan be like "F*$#" Knull. Jean is godly herself.
    Last edited by Vishop; 02-17-2021 at 10:06 AM.

For me it was a great showing, i have seen some people already downplaying Jean saying "she didn't TP him, she read his mind to find his weakness and then almost fell unconscious from the backlash. She didn't like shut him down or control him or do anything like that"

BANNED

She freed his own friends, mind blasted him and than she read his mind. Jeez
    Last edited by Vishop; 02-17-2021 at 10:20 AM.