Page 568 of 719 FirstFirst ... 68468518558564565566567568569570571572578618668 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by KoriandrJean View Post
    Great scene! Which issue of X-Men Forever is this from, please?
    There are only five issues of this series, but I don't remember exactly which issues I pulled these images from. It's available on Marvel Unlimited.

Also, just popped in because I got tipped off to this news, which Percy just tweeted close to an hour ago.

How Percy views Jean (from an older interview):

I can't wait.

I can't...breathe.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    Emma and Jean never touched the issue of her helping Jason, as far as I can remember (if someone remembers let me know). The thing that is sometimes mentioned is Emma talking about the Phoenix nearly killing her. And she have said that she "angered the Phoenix" in that occasion.

Regarding Jean and Emma, I know there are fans who wished to see them as close friends or even as romantic partners. I completely disagree. A good outcome for me would be them not being friends, simply because the thing Emma did in the DP saga to Jean/Phoenix was something that you can't simply ignore or forgive. They can talk about it, have a cordial relationship, or work together like they sometimes do, but that's it, at least for me. But then you have the retcon which made things convenient in a certain way, so, I don't think is going to be revisited.
    The number of people that ship them is disgustingly high considering their actual history.Also w/ Emma and Jason there seems to be a blatant double standard in both fan and writer reactions.I also think they can be co-workers at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I can't...breathe.

*Takes Deep Breath**Holds it in*Details.... please details

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    *Takes Deep Breath**Holds it in*Details.... please details
    I know. I can't.

All I know is: Jean + Logan x 10 lives.

Extraordinary Member

I know. I can't.

All I know is: Jean + Logan x 10 lives.
    Hopefully she has a constant big role as in maybe she's his guide through all the times or something

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Hopefully she has a constant big role as in maybe she's his guide through all the times or something
    That would be amazing. I am going to keep my expectations tempered, though, because this is a Wolverine book. But Percy acknowledging he has something "interesting" for her coming up in this, followed by that cover dropping has me geeking.

The Red Dragon

That would be amazing. I am going to keep my expectations tempered, though, because this is a Wolverine book. But Percy acknowledging he has something "interesting" for her coming up in this, followed by that cover dropping has me geeking.
    Jean will probably get stabbed by Wolverine again despite having telekinesis and telepathy

It's telling that there is more on-panel acknowledgement and remorse from TESSA/SAGE, someone indirectly involved...than from Emma Frost, someone very much DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for Phoenix's corruption into Dark Phoenix.

That simple fact is why I can't stand when her defenders tout how much Emma "owns" her past, her deeds, etc...when she has never apologized for her role in creating Dark Phoenix, much less apologize to the person directly affected by it(Jean)

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    It's telling that there is more on-panel acknowledgement and remorse from TESSA/SAGE, someone indirectly involved...than from Emma Frost, someone very much DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for Phoenix's corruption into Dark Phoenix.

That simple fact is why I can't stand when her defenders tout how much Emma "owns" her past, her deeds, etc...when she has never apologized for her role in creating Dark Phoenix, much less apologize to the person directly affected by it(Jean)
    ...and Emma loathes Jean, as per her own words....
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    ...and Emma loathes Jean, as per her own words....
    Emma does not loathe Jean. They put aside their differences.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Emma does not loathe Jean. They put aside their differences.
    Yes, she does...out of the mouth of...well here it is...

[Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

You forgot to include the Krakoan era where adult Jean and Emma made peace with each other.

What happened in the 90s, when there far fewer women in teams is sexist writers typically pitted women against each other for no good reason. This carried into the 2000s.

But this is a new era in which powerful women have multiple things going on and don’t have time for petty squabbles.

BANNED

Now it would be an interesting story if they addressed Emma giving the mindtap mechanism to Mastermind. And she should apologize to Jean.

And this is after the unearned "truce" Bendis tried to force between Emma and Teen Jean, when the conflict wasn't between them

BANNED

Emma was crazy at that point, and was more or less kicked out of the X-Men and was going to brainwash teen Cyke into being her adult Cyclops lover. Jeen not only stopped that, she told Emma what you’re doing is wrong and you’re not so crazy you don’t know it.

That hit a nerve and Emma was pissed. Of course she wasn’t going to say anything nice.