Page 57 of 719 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157557 ... LastLast

Sentry went with brute force and was split in half

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

From what I've seen, it seems like a nice moment for Jean. I've only looked at panels posted on Tumblr, but it is clear that Jean caused some kind of pain to whoever that person was. He keeled over grabbing his head.

Jean looked wonderful too!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    From what I've seen, it seems like a nice moment for Jean. I've only looked at panels posted on Tumblr, but it is clear that Jean caused some kind of pain to whoever that person was. He keeled over grabbing his head.

Jean looked wonderful too!
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Knull_(Earth-616)

This shouldnt be downplayed. She took on a god without the PF. Omega level TP here

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This shouldnt be downplayed. She took on a god without the PF. Omega level TP here

Mind Blasting Knull(Happened before this page) and reading Knull's mind, the guy who HAS the ability to control celestials shows that this might be the best TP feat for Jean without Phoenix Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Mind Blasting Knull(Happened before this page) and reading Knull's mind, the guy who HAS the ability to control celestials shows that this might be the best TP feat for Jean without Phoenix Force.
    You go Jean! We her fans, all knew Jean was this powerful. Great to see it in 2021!

Jean also looks wonderfully drawn and really fit here. Don't mess with the Queen of Telepathy!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

This issue of King in Black was so weird lol, Jean has no real connection to Dylan or Eddie, nor to the Venom mythos outside of Venomized. Yet here we have Jean assertive, competent, and strategizing on how to take down a universal threat by herself.

But I'm more impressed with how she was portrayed as a leader, and unafraid in combat situations, not to beat a dead horse but Hickman's Jean continues to be the weakest Jean in characterization by a far margin imo.

I thought it was cool that she said '' my name is Jean Gray '' instead of '' I'm the marvel girl ''.

She should have done this in SoX with the Emma Frost clone
    Last edited by andreikes; 02-17-2021 at 11:18 AM.

She is walking on water, it’s a clear example of godly tk
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    She is walking on water, it’s a clear example of godly tk
    Yeah, Omega TK for Jean!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    This was really impressive!! I wasn't relly expecting something like this on a venom event Cates really surprised me

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    This issue of King in Black was so weird lol, Jean has no real connection to Dylan or Eddie, nor to the Venom mythos outside of Venomized. Yet here we have Jean assertive, competent, and strategizing on how to take down a universal threat by herself.
    The X-Men knew the risks with respect to Knull. The Avengers and X-Men were pretty much helping Venom.

Might be Jean's best tp feat since the one with Betsy against nate/legion

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    LOL...its funny seeing others elsewhere downplaying it as if she didnt do something effective in this issue

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Honestly I thought it was better than that. Does Nate/Legion have fts like Knull?