Page 576 of 719 FirstFirst ... 76476526566572573574575576577578579580586626676 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 10783
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    I think it’s more of a superficial relaunch, where they continue with the stories they have going for Krakoa. I will say maybe there will be new books, but they will still probably continue the same stories that were left from Inferno. I don’t expect anything major for Jean outside of X-Men, though it will be a pleasant surprise if it does take place.
    The others have different ideas than Hickman. You can even see that in Duggan’s relaunch of the X-Men where the X-Men are once again heroes for everyone, and not just Krakoans or mutants.

Pretty sure Krakoa and Arrako will continue, but different writers still handle things differently.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Loved these moments - and the art and color! - from X-Men Legends #3 and #4:

Jean telekinetically splitting Scott’s beam in two with ease:

Simonson was, is and always will be a GOD!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    The others have different ideas than Hickman. You can even see that in Duggan’s relaunch of the X-Men where the X-Men are once again heroes for everyone, and not just Krakoans or mutants.
    The new X-Men team was Hickman's idea that he told Duggan was going to be happening and asked him to write it and he agreed.

It doesn't really strike me as a schism at this point as the team is more PR for Krakoa then a team against Krakoa or for a different concept of relations between humans and mutants. What I will say is while nearly all mutants are united under one roof I think dividing among actual philosophical line is inevitable at some point if they are following the normal path of people. We just haven't seen it yet.
    Last edited by jmc247; 10-12-2021 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Or maybe it just means that she is sitting this one out.
    This could be true, but I'm here to hope and dream...

Last edited by Mercury; 10-12-2021 at 06:29 AM.

This could be true, but I'm here to home and dream...

loves it!! Let's hope when she comes to the MCU (or maybe if?) she will have a great energy effect for her telepathy.

This could be true, but I'm here to home and dream...

Always loved this image! I miss Jean's Telekinetic Crown. So good to see it here!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Was just rereading this scene today. I love this entire moment:

Was just rereading this scene today. I love this entire moment:

Jean looked so strong, confident, talented, caring and beautiful in that story.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Jean looked so strong, confident, talented, caring and beautiful in that story.
    because that's who she is!! She should really be back at the council ASAP! Nightcrawler, Storm, and Jean should sit next to each other talking politics for all eternity as far as I am concerned.

because that's who she is!!
    I know this for a fact. But Jean is not always shown that way. When I see Jean portrayed correctly like this, I like to make note.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    The new X-Men team was Hickman's idea that he told Duggan was going to be happening and asked him to write it and he agreed.

It doesn't really strike me as a schism at this point as the team is more PR for Krakoa then a team against Krakoa or for a different concept of relations between humans and mutants. What I will say is while nearly all mutants are united under one roof I think dividing among actual philosophical line is inevitable at some point if they are following the normal path of people. We just haven't seen it yet.
    I didn’t say it was a schism.

Only it is certainly a change in direction from all mutants are just Krakoan and are only interested in other mutants. It’s like Krakoa, Planet Arrako, and this version of the X-Men all seem very Star Wars to be with their outer space and magical ties. It’s why I can see Jean reclaiming her mantle Phoenix.

BANNED

because that's who she is!! She should really be back at the council ASAP! Nightcrawler, Storm, and Jean should sit next to each other talking politics for all eternity as far as I am concerned.
    Will there even be a council after Inferno?

Unless council members are elected I’d rather not see Jean on that body. People who have those kinds of leadership positions are not heroes in the current era.

Take Storm. She is the Regent of Sol and sits on two councils. She’s got no time for heroics. Jean showed us that heroics were more important than politics when she lead a team of X-Men to Otherworld.

BANNED

Haters want you to forget that Xavier chose Phoenix Jean to be his successor.

It is a shame that Morrison killed her because he really set up so much potentially interesting change for her.

This was the LEWK!

Eh, nah. I like her in the field as a leader. Now, if they let her do both, I would be down for that. As someone mentioned on Twitter, she should be taking Xavier's spot if Inferno ends with him being pulled. Really, Jean and Ororo should be leading all of Krakoa as far as I'm concerned.