Page 577 of 719 FirstFirst ... 77477527567573574575576577578579580581587627677 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 10783
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Eh, nah. I like her in the field as a leader. Now, if they let her do both, I would be down for that. As someone mentioned on Twitter, she should be taking Xavier's spot if Inferno ends with him being pulled. Really, Jean and Ororo should be leading all of Krakoa as far as I'm concerned.
    Agree with this. I want her in the field so they can show her slinging stuff around with her TK (which we never see lol smh).

Storm and Jean should definitely be running things, but also alongside a Magneto/Emma more devious 100% practical type for drama.

This was the LEWK!

Jean is a bullet-timer!

I love when she says "This is not an ordinary bullet Charles. Look" because, lol, he is no idea! Jean is so far ahead of him.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 10-12-2021 at 10:38 AM.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I love how she has all those phoenix psionic effects around her just to stop the bullet. Extra and I'm loving it.

BANNED

Eh, nah. I like her in the field as a leader. Now, if they let her do both, I would be down for that. As someone mentioned on Twitter, she should be taking Xavier's spot if Inferno ends with him being pulled. Really, Jean and Ororo should be leading all of Krakoa as far as I'm concerned.
    I don’t think those two have similar leadership skills. Storm is leading Arrako because she is a warrior woman, Queen, and goddess. It just fits her and her magical nature.

Jean, on the other hand, is more the Thor to bring about change and bring down old structures. We saw her finding new ways in the Morrison run, X-Men Red, and she restarted the X-Men during Krakoa. Her character does t really mesh well with Storms.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I don’t think those two have similar leadership skills. Storm is leading Arrako because she is a warrior woman, Queen, and goddess. It just fits her and her magical nature.

Jean, on the other hand, is more the Thor to bring about change and bring down old structures. We saw her finding new ways in the Morrison run, X-Men Red, and she restarted the X-Men during Krakoa.
    Aside from being best friends and knowing each other in ways few do, this is precisely why they would lead perfectly together.

Where is the second panel (upper right--Jean as WP) from?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    I love how she has all those phoenix psionic effects around her just to stop the bullet. Extra and I'm loving it.
    I also love that it was reflexive and showing her TK developing into an extra sense automatically observing her surroundings.

Jean had sensory TK as a teen and I wish I would come back

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

This was the LEWK!

Does she have the shirts custom made, or do Phoenix symbols just appear on the clothes she wears randomly?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    I also love that it was reflexive and showing her TK developing into an extra sense automatically observing her surroundings.

Jean had sensory TK as a teen and I wish I would come back
    It should come back, and honestly I would love a moment exactly like this one but in this era.

BANNED

Aside from being best friends and knowing each other in ways few do, this is precisely why they would lead perfectly together.
    Claremont wrote them as friends in an era where they were the only two women on the team.

But no matter how many hugs you post, their current characters don’t really mesh well and certainly not them as co leaders of Krakoa.

Interesting relationships in fiction having tension. Jean and Emma are more interesting to me than Jean and Storm in part because Jean and Emma had to overcome a lot of issues.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Claremont wrote them as friends in an era where they were the only two women on the team.

But no matter how many hugs you post, their current characters don’t really mesh well and certainly not them as co leaders of Krakoa.

Interesting relationships in fiction having tension. Jean and Emma are more interesting to me than Jean and Storm in part because Jean and Emma had to overcome a lot of issues.
    Jean’s friendship with Ororo will never dissolve, no matter how little respect and regard you have for it. And they would be fabulous together.

Published earlier this week… 😏

ScreenRant's The 10 Best Relationships in The X-Men Comics, Ranked (source: https://screenrant.com/best-relation...comics-ranked/)

BANNED

Jean has also been dead for awhile. In that time Storm became queen of Wakanda. Storm in part because of her Wakandan ties (faith in her activated her latent divinity) became a god. So the next step up for her was to become Regent of Sol, queen of a planet of warrior mutants.

Jean on the other hand is going to need serious development after her ties to the Phoenix were stripped and then of course they ignored her nation building vision post X-Men Red. She’s not in the scale as Storm though finally she’s back in the field and hopefully they make her Phoenix again.

Jean seemed to be more about ripping out abusive power structures, taking down the patrichary, or static ways of thinking. She’s powerful in a very different way than Storm, and in ways that don’t make good story telling together.

BANNED

Jean’s friendship with Ororo will never dissolve, no matter how little respect and regard you have for it. And they would be fabulous together.
    Who said anything about it dissolving? At the same time friends aren’t hued too each other. We certainly don’t see them working together very much.