Page 650 of 719 FirstFirst ... 150550600640646647648649650651652653654660700 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 10783
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

#IStandWithTelepaths
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    #IStandWithTelepaths
    #IStandWithTelepaths

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    https://twitter.com/xternaIs/status/1464085963294986242

Jean wanted none of that spice lmfao
    Hahaha. Funny to see with all that neutering done to Jean in the 90s cartoon she still had a temper. I'm with Gambit on this one though. Cooking is so much better when you mix in spices.

I have so much to say, but I want to be thoughtful and judicious with my words.

Another year is coming with Jean dressed as a silversmith and no impact on important events </3

Hickman leaving his legacy

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Another year is coming with Jean dressed as a silversmith and no impact on important events </3

Hickman leaving his legacy
    Seems like she'll play a part in XLivesWolverine. If Ben Percy wasn't in a fridging kind of mood when he wrote that story, hopefully Jean does some cool and important stuff in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Seems like she'll play a part in XLivesWolverine. If Ben Percy wasn't in a fridging kind of mood when he wrote that story, hopefully Jean does some cool and important stuff in that.
    be his girlfriend rsrsrs

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    We are in the middle of a big Days of Future Past story.

I'm just glad the Kitty/Rasputins hybrid didn't do a Rachel and come to the 616.
    We are not in a DOFP. Hickman era has X-Men take over Mars to become Star Wars, has incorporated sword and sorcery elements to other aspects of the X-Men, etc. There is a mutant nation on earth and a mutant planet.

Claremont’s X-Men was a take on how he and others perceive marginalized people in the 1970s. What year is it? Plus think of his age. 70s. To quote a phrases from Selene in the comics, “why focus on the old and dying?”

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    Hahaha. Funny to see with all that neutering done to Jean in the 90s cartoon she still had a temper. I'm with Gambit on this one though. Cooking is so much better when you mix in spices.
    On god, can't stand bland food

It's still hilarious how pissed off she got lmao

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    You're welcome! And Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
    Thanks!

Jean Grey Phoenix
    by Gabrielescala

https://www.deviantart.com/gabrieles...enix-898593107

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thanks!

Jean Grey Phoenix
    by Gabrielescala

https://www.deviantart.com/gabrieles...enix-898593107

Not only beautiful, but I like the new version of black, white and gold.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Claremont had characters babble needlessly. He is really a poor writer by modern standards, which is why his attempted comebacks failed.
    WTF.....

He did not create some of them, but he was the one that made them the most interesting AND SUCCESSFUL, and their stories are the most striking. Without CLAREMONT the xmen would never have been really successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    https://twitter.com/xternaIs/status/1464085963294986242

Jean wanted none of that spice lmfao
    OMG! That's so good. Justice for 90s Animation Jean. She is amazinG!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    WTF.....

He did not create some of them, but he was the one that made them the most interesting AND SUCCESSFUL, and their stories are the most striking. Without CLAREMONT the xmen would never have been really successful.
    And without Stan Lee there’s no X-Men. But Lee is dead and other people control Marvel. Claremont is in his 70s and probably not too much longer for this world.

There just is no point in being stuck in the 1980s, 40 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    And without Stan Lee there’s no X-Men. But Lee is dead and other people control Marvel. Claremont is in his 70s and probably not too much longer for this world.

There just is no point in being stuck in the 1980s, 40 years ago.
    Claremont left an indelible mark on the X-men. Today’s X-men are judged by the standard he set.

Why bother now? Why using characters he shaped and not using new ones to tell new stories? The X-men had heart, were altruistic, they were sympathetic… Today’s authors want to use the love the readers had for these characters when they read past stories. What is the point in telling X-men’s stories if they are not anymore the X-men we knew?
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe