Page 666 of 719 FirstFirst ... 166566616656662663664665666667668669670676716 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Interesting…

Curious indeed.

Jean's mask and Cyclops' visor being present has some implications. Hard to say what they are, but something tells me this isn't an accident.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

All-New Member

Oh hell no. 😭😭😭😭😭

What would you tweak?
    I already tweaked it, the original was red and gold with a glowing circle emblem
    EFE37AB5-3FA8-41E1-88E9-C30D8E13F2AE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    I could live with that for sure. It does look kinda awkward now you mention it.
    Yeah, I would rather her next look not feature headgear. Also, regarding Oliver's design, I would remove some of the accents/trimmings - there's just too much of both - and maybe even the ribbing, coloring that area completely black.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Curious indeed.

Jean's mask and Cyclops' visor being present has some implications. Hard to say what they are, but something tells me this isn't an accident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
    I already tweaked it, the original was red and gold with a glowing circle emblem
    I appreciate the simplicity of this design but I'm just not feeling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
    I actually like this more than I expect too, like I look at it and think I wouldn’t like it but I do. Such a strange mix of feelings.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Instead of them trying to develop Jean's relationship with Cyke and Wolvie... They could focus on friendship with Ororo. Very few scenes of them together or the ironies with Emma in this era of Hickman
    Agreed. Simply put.

Just… focus on other relationships she has. I don’t get whats difficult about it. Simply doing more of this (what you said) adds instant depth and is more interesting than take number 500 on jean and Scott/wolverine (nothing against either one…. Just very pro storm and jean).
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Hickman : a
    Me :

Attachment 116033
    LOL omg. So me.

Exactly. Even Claremont still considers Jean the ultimate vessel for or fragment of the Phoenix Force, as evidenced in Uncanny X-Men #140.5, which he wrote either last or this year.

I want a few of her relationships explored, including her relationships with Ororo, Bobby, Warren, Hank, Rachel, Nathan Christopher, Xavier, the entire X-Men: Red team, Erik, and the list goes on.

Oh, he would totally do it if asked. In fact, he would probably request to redesign her garb.

Exactly. Frankly, I want something as sleek and understated as his design for Ororo, which is fantastic.
    My goodness, all those dialogue/thought bubbles in 2021. I can’t.

(Sorry for multiquoting as separate responses, hard from
    Phone).

Fantastic Member

Interesting…

Now that's what I call interesting! Hope for Phoenix Jean!

We've been complaining about Jean's costume for years and X-Office must be making fun of it.

Well, he must be giving Marvel a profit... Because I don't understand.
    It absolutely has to be a running joke now for the writers, or a plot point waiting to be revealed, or the editors are marvel use her as some sort of character to latch onto the “good ole days.” It simply has to be one of these explanations.

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    Attachment 116058
    Attachment 116059

omg the mask in the floor
    Mind giving this non-reader a little context? What’s this from?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Mind giving this non-reader a little context? What’s this from?
    The Immortal X-men annoucement. Context is its a book about the QC. My take is that her mask is there bc she quit the QC to start up the X-men and its acknowledging that

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The Immortal X-men annoucement. Context is its a book about the QC. My take is that her mask is there bc she quit the QC to start up the X-men and its acknowledging that
    Ah yes, after a quick google search I tend to agree with you. Ty!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    What I find interesting is that Jean's mask is featured on covers for books that are being released back-to-back, i.e., X-Men #8 (Feb 16) and Immortal X-Men #1 (March). Hm.

Definitely inspired by “The Last Supper”.

Jesus Christ aka the “messiah” is at the middle of the table in the last supper. While there is an empty chair at the middle of the table in the Immortal X-Men teaser with the Phoenix symbol. The chair is likely meant for Hope aka the “mutant messiah” aka Phoenix. Also, Lady Death is apparently there.

I think this might be fuel for my theory a few pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    Definitely inspired by “The Last Supper”.

Jesus Christ aka the “messiah” is at the middle of the table in the last supper. While there is an empty chair at the middle of the table in the Immortal X-Men teaser with the Phoenix symbol. The chair is likely meant for Hope aka the “mutant messiah” aka Phoenix. Also, Lady Death is apparently there.

I think this might be fuel for my theory a few pages back.