Page 675 of 719 FirstFirst ... 175575625665671672673674675676677678679685 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 10783

X-Force #26 appearance:

BANNED

The art....its just ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    The art....its just ridiculous
    I thought the same! 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    X-Force #26 appearance:

They're still forcing Logan as Jean's true love I see... guess I'll just keep ignoring it all until that throuple thing gets axed

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

X-Force #26 appearance:

Love it.

Wish we could have gotten more Jean/Quentin interactions. Enjoyed when Jean helped him earlier in the run.

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyvinnegar View Post
    They're still forcing Logan as Jean's true love I see... guess I'll just keep ignoring it all until that throuple thing gets axed
    I don’t think this scene indicates that. It seems to me Jean is commenting on her friendship with Logan more than anything else.

Not only can Jean sense Q's telekinetic frequency, but when she is near him her hair turns pink too!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I hate Percy for Jean which is sad considering how I initially felt the opposite. She serves no purpose in X-Force other than to be Logan's love interest

I don’t think this scene indicates that. It seems to me Jean is commenting on her friendship with Logan more than anything else.
    That doesnt make sense bc she was comparing her and Logan to Q and Phoebe. The latter two werent just friends.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I hate Percy for Jean which is sad considering how I initially felt the opposite. She serves no purpose in X-Force other than to be Logan's love interest

That doesnt make sense bc she was comparing her and Logan to Q and Phoebe. The latter two werent just friends.
    I hate him too. It's absurd the way he is writing Jean.

BANNED

I like that Jean is kinda looking out for Quentin.
    Now I want to know how Jean and Logan piss each other off.

The QQ/Cuckoo thing is still gross though. One of them chose death over him. It just doesn't make canonical sense to have Cuckoos wanting to interact with him.

But in this era, we have Jean hanging out with Sinister, Apocalypse, and Emma Frost as if none of the stories from before this era happened, so the Qckoo thing is par for the course I guess. It's still silly.

You bring up a good point, and while I can definitely see how one can read her comment as simply being a comparison between her relationship with Logan and Quentin’s relationship with Phoebe, I also think it can be read as a comparison to Quentin’s relationship with Logan. After all, that’s the final point she makes: “But you know who will always be there for you? Even if he rarely says the right thing?”

In either case, I found it to be an unnecessary scene and not really well-written.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    I like that Jean is kinda looking out for Quentin.
    Now I want to know how Jean and Logan piss each other off.
    I feel the same on both counts, especially since I fail to recall when Jean has pissed Logan off.

Who approved that art? Holy Hell.

I do like that Jean and Q are interacting more. I always thought that she was probably one of the few people who could actually get past his shield and actually speak to the person and not the persona.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

This will be for the worst in Wolvie's X Lives saga

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

X-Force #26 appearance:

Love anytime Jean gets to hang out with the kids, I just hope her relationships with Quentin and Everett are consistently developed, she really has an unique perspective on things and I enjoy seeing these interactions.

You bring up a good point, and while I can definitely see how one can read her comment as simply being a comparison between her relationship with Logan and Quentin’s relationship with Phoebe, I also think it can be read as a comparison to Quentin’s relationship with Logan. After all, that’s the final point she makes: “But you know who will always be there for you? Even if he rarely says the right thing?”

In either case, I found it to be an unnecessary scene and not really well-written.

I feel the same on both counts, especially since I fail to recall when Jean has pissed Logan off.
    I like your take, Mercury. I hate how Percy has characterized Jean in the last few appearances. Completely juvenile version of her. It's like he is living some toxic fanboy fantasy. I mean I get that writers identify with their characters in some way but man. The last karaoke scene too. "Sing with me, Logan." "Grumble, Grumble. Rather swallow crushed glass." "Tee-hee, you're no fun." WTH is that ( He literally has said this is autobiographical). I am a mean looking, moody, big, gruff guy (I'm also old and a veteran) but if the woman I professed to love (in my case, my wife) asked me to sing karaoke, I'd be over myself and up making an ass out of myself singing ABBA (or whatever she chose) until my voice was hoarse, just to see her smile and laugh. It's almost like he purposely keeps bring Jean back to keep the stupid thing going because he can't let it go. Then this issue. This whole adventure with the surfers would have been better without the Jean part and the contrived Point Break (original with Swayze and Reeve) rip off resolution. It would have been better to keep the new love interest for Wolverine to pursue. I feel like modern writers have regressed Logan more than the character growing. Percy's toxic version is quickly ranking up their with creepy uncle Logan from the X-men Classics back up stories. X-force and Wolverine officially off my radar. I consider it fan fiction.