Page 90 of 719 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190590 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Jean on the cover of Planet-Size X-Men #1. Pepe's Jean remains superior, and the costume looks phenomenal here.

Pepe really draws a great jean

By Liukas Werneck

Larraz is a great artist but one of the worst offenders when it comes to drawing that costume with large dishwashing gloves. I also hate how pointy the mask is here

At least pepe makes it looks like a boss

He makes Jean look like a boss, not that costume. He exaggerates the worse elements of it

BANNED

Finally. I have been waiting for Jean and Magneto to be depicted as equal for literally like 12 years now.

Some were saying on another thread that the other three on the cover can do planetary feats.

I do not think Jean is the weakest of the four, nor just be there for psychic protection.

I do wanna see Jean do some planetary feats. Move some mountains. Psi-blast every mind on the planet. Something huge, lol!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Finally. I have been waiting for Jean and Magneto to be depicted as equal for literally like 12 years now.
    If she stood in front of him with the x men red costume it would be perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Some were saying on another thread that the other three on the cover can do planetary feats.

I do not think Jean is the weakest of the four, nor just be there for psychic protection.

I do wanna see Jean do some planetary feats. Move some mountains. Psi-blast every mind on the planet. Something huge, lol!
    As far as the hickman is concerned, she will only do things in the kitchen space. But she made a connection with another dimension in SoX and others made with telepathy.

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    As far as the hickman is concerned, she will only do things in the kitchen space. But she made a connection with another dimension in SoX and others made with telepathy.
    Oh. They did not mention Hickman. But they did say "she would (only) communicate with inhabitants" and "what could she do?" and "maybe if she gets the Phoenix Force she could do something" type of statements. I hate this! Jean is not weak, nor is being a TP/TK combo weak in comparison to the other 3.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Ok I hate to be always that guy but that’s just a cover...... Just .....a .....cover!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Jean on the cover of Planet-Size X-Men #1. Pepe's Jean remains superior, and the costume looks phenomenal here.

The Omegas came to do ONE THING!!!!! This cover is BEAUTIFUL!!! Larraz's Jean is a goddess!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Oh. They did not mention Hickman. But they did say "she would (only) communicate with inhabitants" and "what could she do?" and "maybe if she gets the Phoenix Force she could do something" type of statements. I hate this! Jean is not weak, nor is being a TP/TK combo weak in comparison to the other 3.
    King in Black showed that pure power is not the only thing. They have more attack power on a global scale, I suppose that's true. But that does not indicate that they are stronger than Jean.
    Jean telekinesis has a range of possibilities
    Plus jean beat any from there

He made her look amazing! Love the shape of the mask and that the buckle is the Hixman era X symbol. Wish he drew tone fitted instead of loose and baggy.
    Last edited by otipep_90; 03-09-2021 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    King in Black showed that pure power is not the only thing. They have more attack power on a global scale, I suppose that's true. But that does not indicate that they are stronger than Jean.
    Jean telekinesis has a range of possibilities
    Plus jean beat any from there
    Thank you! Yes indeed. That is what I think too. Jean could move mountains with her TK.

If they terra form Mars or some other planetoid, Jean could use both her molecular telekinesis, and telepathically coordinate and enhance the effects of others powers like Hope Summers with The Five.