Page 92 of 719 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192592 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 10783
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I don't have some of the issues other readers have with Duggan...Marauders is one of my favourite books...plus he's well-appreciated for his other non-X books so...plus-plus...this story is HiX-Man's brain child, I'm sure he won't be writing it on the fly without some direction and input from HiX-Man.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I hope the four are at the same level. I don't expect to see magneto dictating orders

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    New mutant technology between Magneto, Storm, Jean Grey and Iceman:

The Four: Worldmaker! or Life Bringer!

I would die of excitement.
    The Four: Worldmakers is a befitting title. Or The Four Primordials. It has a good sound.

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    I hope the four are at the same level. I don't expect to see magneto dictating orders
    Oh yes, I do hope that, as well. It will be more about cooperation then who is the big guy or girl, the leader, etc.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 03-10-2021 at 05:57 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It is a stunnsational cover.
    The four aren't doing anything spectacular other than looking bad-ass, but you get the sense that something immensely powerful is about to happen.
    If Kid Cable is gone before that happens then I can see it happening smoothly but still it sounds superficial given Jean is on the X-Men team rather than Council which is supposedly will be directed towards superhero team up rather than worldbuilding.
    Last edited by Vishop; 03-10-2021 at 06:16 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

What does any of that (Kid Cable, the Council) have to do with the cover looking awesome?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

What does any of that (Kid Cable, the Council) have to do with the cover looking awesome?
    Apologies but I accidently quoted the wrong post. It was meant for these posts.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    There are talks over the Storm thread and some articles online, claiming that they will be terraforming a planet. Planet X, which was mentioned in Power of X.
    And if it is true (I strongly suspect it is) Jean will be showing off her OL skills in a huge way by being part of the Krakoan team to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Apologies but I accidently quoted the wrong post. It was meant for these posts.
    Yeah, but the problem is that Jean is not on the council anymore, and Scott is not the Captain, they relinquished those titles when they entered Otherworld to help Ororo and the others with the XoS contest. And I am still not quite sure what Cable has to do with the terraforming... he isn't important in this specific case.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 03-10-2021 at 07:09 AM.

And we have official confirmation it is indeed another world:

https://twitter.com/KrakoaDiscord/st...09029676998658

Jean and Storm in comics children of the atom s2

Same image , if Jean was wearing something a bit different
    jean.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I love this idea that Jean, Storm, Magneto, and Iceman are utilizing their powers on Mars. Has me really hyped. I hope something like this actually happens.

Particularly hoping for some decent scenes between Jean and Ororo, and Jean and Magneto. (I know its just a cover, but still!)

BANNED

Yeah, but the problem is that Jean is not on the council anymore, and Scott is not the Captain, they relinquished those titles when they entered Otherworld to help Ororo and the others with the XoS contest. And I am still not quite sure what Cable has to do with the terraforming... he isn't important in this specific case.
    Exactly.
    As for Kid Cable I derived that character as a pun to say that Jean has been a housewife taking care of his baby child(that is Kid Cable) rather than being important in this current era.
    Last edited by Vishop; 03-10-2021 at 09:38 AM.

Scott didnt relinquish his title. He's still Captain Commander

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by perdid06 View Post
    Same image , if Jean was wearing something a bit different
    jean.jpg
    Much improved, just by adding the leggings!
    The Quitely outfit and the Red outfit both looked great on her, it’s not that hard. It’s almost anything but the mini!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I love this idea that Jean, Storm, Magneto, and Iceman are utilizing their powers on Mars. Has me really hyped. I hope something like this actually happens.

Particularly hoping for some decent scenes between Jean and Ororo, and Jean and Magneto. (I know its just a cover, but still!)
    Wait... Where is it stated and or written that they're on another planet?