Page 93 of 719 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193593 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 10783

I cannot wait to see Jean terra-form that barren red landscape with her powerful TK!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Wait... Where is it stated and or written that they're on another planet?
    It's called Planet-size and those rocks, colors, and sky seem to allude to Mars/space? There is also a lot of talk of Storm going cosmic.

Omega-gang Magneto, Storm, Iceman, and Jean Grey just scream new mutant technology to me.
    Last edited by Exodus; 03-10-2021 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I cannot wait to see Jean terra-form that barren red landscape with her powerful TK!
    Yes, please!! I will be sooo absolutely disappointed if Jean won't terraform anything in the future. lol

Maybe she terra-forms the sink in kitchen....

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Yes, please!! I will be sooo absolutely disappointed if Jean won't terraform anything in the future. lol

Maybe she terra-forms the sink in kitchen....
    Well, first Jean starts with her uniform, and from there, the stars are her limit!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

I think it will be a good opportunity to show the storm and iceman skills on another planet. It would be nice to show some other Jean skills

Magneto manipulates the minerals and metals to create structures for them to live in. Storm manipulates the atmosphere to make it inhabitable for mutants. Jean uses her TK to create an atmospheric bubble to contain them in as well as molecular convert ice generated by Bobby into water for vegetation

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Magneto manipulates the minerals and metals to create structures for them to live in. Storm manipulates the atmosphere to make it inhabitable for mutants. Jean uses her TK to create an atmospheric bubble to contain them in as well as molecular convert ice generated by Bobby into water for vegetation
    I like all of these ideas. Also, they may want to build underground. Jean can use TK to move the red soil and support the opening, while Magneto builds into the ground. Ultimately Storm will need to create the atmosphere since Mars is absent of one.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Exactly.
    As for Kid Cable I derived that character as a pun to say that Jean has been a housewife taking care of his baby child(that is Kid Cable) rather than being important in this current era.
    Agree, they are focusing on the wrong aspects of Jean.

Duggan writing has been crap on marauders, specially on the two omega mutants Iceman and Storm

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Finally. I have been waiting for Jean and Magneto to be depicted as equal for literally like 12 years now.
    Same its why their issue of X-force was so good to me though he did sort of treat her like a subordinate. However I did enjoy how Jean was stern and confident in her ability to bring Xavier back.

Also I haven't read the issue yet only seen images but I would totally be up for Vita to write Jean, in the one panel posted in the COTA thread Jean and Scott's relationship is more nuanced and reflective of who they are and how they related than anything under Hickman. It feels like she gets them and why their relationship works and I haven't seen any of that in this era.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Agree, they are focusing on the wrong aspects of Jean.

Duggan writing has been crap on marauders, specially on the two omega mutants Iceman and Storm
    Duggan's writing with Jean has been stellar though. His work with her in XoS was my second favorite portrayal of her in this era. Strong, smart, confident and powerful
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-10-2021 at 12:50 PM.

Jean had a nice amount of paneltime/dialogue in COTA #1 (for a book she's not starring on). Though her approach is kinda contradictory to what she was going with on Disassembled...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Jean had a nice amount of paneltime/dialogue in COTA #1 (for a book she's not starring on). Though her approach is kinda contradictory to what she was going with on Disassembled...
    Its okay. Her approach in Disassembled was contradictory to what she had going on with Red

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Duggan's writing with Jean has been stellar though. His work with her in XoS was my and favorite portrayal of her in this era. Strong, smart, confident and powerful
    I'm think he was okay for a issue, just that. His writing is so easyto know what will happen with some dumb jokes

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I assume that Jean will be linking Magneto, Storm, and Iceman together psionically and having their powers work in tandem. We've seen her do it before, and I think that's the role she'll be playing. Would love some TK stuff, but I'm not sure if she will.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Same its why their issue of X-force was so good to me though he did sort of treat her like a subordinate. However I did enjoy how Jean was stern and confident in her ability to bring Xavier back.

Also I haven't read the issue yet only seen images but I would totally be up for Vita to write Jean, in the one panel posted in the COTA thread Jean and Scott's relationship is more nuanced and reflective of who they are and how they related than anything under Hickman. It feels like she gets them and why their relationship works and I haven't seen any of that in this era.
    I really enjoyed what I've seen posted. Vita did a good job with Jean, and brought a lot of warmth and understanding to Jean's dialogue.

Don't let me down duggan

Cable-5-1.jpg