Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Default Jackson Hyde / Kaldur'ahm: Son of Manta, Aqualad, Aquaman Appreciation 2021

Happy New Year!!!

Welcome to the Aqualad / Aquaman (Future/Animated) appreciation thread! This thread is for both Jackson Hyde and Kaldur. As we arrive in 2021, big things are on the horizon for both characters. Within the upcoming months, Future State and Infinite Frontier are DC's next big status-quo. In Future State, Jackson will be the All-New Aquaman! He will be mentoring Andy Curry, Arthur and Mera's daughter! Their adventures will take them to the Confluence—an interdimensional nexus that connects distant planets and galaxies through the One Great Ocean! As for Kaldur, Season 4 of Young Justice has been confirmed and is called Young Justice: Phantoms. The fourth season will be available on the streaming service HBO Max. Plans have not been revealed for Jackson for Infinite Frontier but let's have a good time and enjoy what content comes our way!

Character profile:

UPCOMING READINGS:
    AQUAMAN:THE BECOMING #1 TBA

Previous threads:
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread.php?119851-Son-of-the-Manta-Aqualad-Appreciation-2019
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...reciation-2020
    Last edited by HandofPrometheus; 06-11-2021 at 05:29 PM.

Happy New Year to Jackson/Kaldur and all his fans .

Future State design

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Future State design

Sweet design .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sweet design .
    I love it so much.

I prefer the way Sampere draws Jackson's tats than other artist. It's not very noticeable but its definitely more sharp and doesn't wrap around his arm.

I Finally read FS: JL and it seems that it kinda spoils FS: Aquaman? We know that JL takes years after Aquaman and it was revealed that Jackson is staying in the confluence with Mera and Arthur. I'm guessing they're staying after whatever Jackson is gonna do in his story. I thought Jackson would be dead or something when Andy becomes Aquawoman but he's still alive. So we're gonna have Aquaman and Aquawoman around in Future State.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I Finally read FS: JL and it seems that it kinda spoils FS: Aquaman? We know that JL takes years after Aquaman and it was revealed that Jackson is staying in the confluence with Mera and Arthur. I'm guessing they're staying after whatever Jackson is gonna do in his story. I thought Jackson would be dead or something when Andy becomes Aquawoman but he's still alive. So we're gonna have Aquaman and Aquawoman around in Future State.
    Seems that In FS- JL Arthur and Mera are king and queen again since Jess refers to them in that manner. And Mera tells Andy that they are "still" in the confluence with Jackson, but we can come home. So it seems its temporary. Otherwise, it won't make sense calling them King and Queen, but your Mom and Dad.

Anyone interested in a team book with Kaldur, Lorena, Koryak, Neptune Perkins and Tsunami?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Anyone interested in a team book with Kaldur, Lorena, Koryak, Neptune Perkins and Tsunami?
    Neptune Perkins is dead. Use Deep Blue.

Is Lagoon Boy still dead.

Quote Originally Posted by MarFarr View Post
    Seems that In FS- JL Arthur and Mera are king and queen again since Jess refers to them in that manner. And Mera tells Andy that they are "still" in the confluence with Jackson, but we can come home. So it seems its temporary. Otherwise, it won't make sense calling them King and Queen, but your Mom and Dad.
    Yeah, I didn't catch that. Jess could be teasing Andy by calling her princess but it didn't seem that way. I wonder if DC is really going to ignore the dethronement of the Atlantis monarchy. I wonder what Jackson is doing in the confluence. I don't know why Aquaman comes out later than JL. You would think the release of books would match the timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Yes. I'm not familiar with the other characters but seeing Aqualad interact with the other Aqua members would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Neptune Perkins is dead.
    When has that stopped a comic character?

edited post.