View Poll Results: (Multiple Choice) Who would you put on your Young Justice team?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aquagirl (Lorena Marquez)

11 21.15%
  • Aqualad (Jackson Hyde)

29 55.77%
  • Arrowette (Cissie King-Jones)

14 26.92%
  • Artemis Crock

13 25.00%
  • Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)

32 61.54%
  • Bunker

16 30.77%
  • Empress

9 17.31%
  • Miss Martian

32 61.54%
  • Ravager (Rose Wilson)

13 25.00%
  • Rocket

16 30.77%
  • Sideways

8 15.38%
  • Solstice

11 21.15%
  • Static

21 40.38%
  • Traci 13

14 26.92%
  • Other

13 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Young Justice: Ideal Line-Up Part 2!

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ho-should-join

A while back I did a thread asking who should join the YJ4 in a Rebirth book and the results weren’t so surprising. Of course we did indeed get a YJ Rebirth book, and in true DC fashion it featured a less than desirable lineup of characters. Not a single one of the characters used in the old poll made the cut! Easy to see why that book failed! So I decided to do a new, more updated poll asking who would you put in your Young Justice lineup? I left off the YJ4 because they’re pretty much a given... but who else would you include?

Keep the roster between 7-9 characters (like the Justice League).
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Miss Martian
    Aqualad
    Blue beetle
    Static

Voted for Aqualad, Beetle, Artemis, Sideways, and "Other."

"Other" being Naomi.

Brings the roster up to nine, which is on the big side but is still manageable. Solid range of powers and personalities and a fairly good mix of races and ethnicity (at least by Big 2 standards). Only three girls, but it is what it is, options are limited. Most of the additions are familiar to fans of the YJ cartoon.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Blue Beetle
    Bunker
    Rocket
    Static
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

If I had to add 5 to the Core 4....

Aqualad-He was made for the Tv series. I feel he belongs here while Garth is in TT.

Miss Martian-Not made for the tv series but it is the one place thanks to said series, where I have the strongest affinity. Plus she can be team Telepath and resident Alien.

Blue Beetle- Honestly I'm more of the mind that Jaime be a solo hero and a sixth ranger that helps. However if he had to be on a team, I'd like it to be here.

Traci 13- More magic to offset Kaldur. A Battle Mage and...would Traci be the explorer Mage?

Static-A free choice. I feel there's more than enough strong candidates in TT, so I'd like to move Vergil here. Again a strong Solo Hero and outer YJ member.
    Last edited by AJpyro; 09-03-2020 at 08:33 PM.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Miss Martian wasn't created for the Young Justice cartoon, she was in the Teen Titans in the late 2000s.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Miss Martian wasn't created for the Young Justice cartoon, she was in the Teen Titans in the late 2000s.
    Ah really? Huh. Need to scout out the issue. Thanks for the info.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Mighty Member

Good poll! My choices for other are Bart, Greta and maybe a new character to form a story arc around

Aqualad - One of my favourite character in the YJ animated series. He is both similar and unique to other Aqua-Family members he is a hydrokinetic just like Mera and he possesses the ability to generate bio-electricity.

Artemis - I am surprised that her character has not been incorporated into the comics. Comic book Tigress was a minor character which they could easily adapt her to make her similar to the series.

Blue Beetle - Could easily be a solo hero but if he was going to be on a team, I would like that if he joins Young Justice, he was part of Tims generation so he fits in.

Miss Martian - Team's resident alien and psionic. I rather have her personality be similar to the animated series than in the Titans comic book series.

Traci 13 - Team's resident mage. What interesting about Traci 13 is that she has "urban magic", I think a cool idea is to make her a free runner which sets her apart from other magic users.

I would have originally put Static in place of Traci 13 but I do not know if he is in the DCU so I did not out him or Rocket as my choices. I felt that Ravager would fit more with the Outlaws or Outsiders instead.

Mine would be the YJ4
    + Aqualad: a great addition from the show, plus a thematic fit and brings a new perspective.
    + Miss Martian: basically the same reasons as Aqualad, plus the team needs more women.
    + Empress: I wanted someone from the original run who still has untapped potential and brings a new powerset to the group.

No Blue Beetle, Static or Amethyst, because I'd have them as primarily solo stars.
    I also toyed with the idea of adding Traci 13 or Emiko, they would be fun too.

I think it'd be cool to have a team that's made up of the four classic characters from the comics, and the four popular characters from the show. So we've got:

- Aqualad
    - Artemis Crock (maybe give her her Tigress persona to differentiate her from Cissie)
    - Blue Beetle or Static
    - Miss Martian

Has they ever gone over Cheshire's parentage, Post-Flashpoint? Cuz I wouldn't really...mind if her relation to Artemis and Sportsmaster became a comics thing too.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    Good poll! My choices for other are Bart, Greta and maybe a new character to form a story arc around
    Greta - Secret? Definitely not, her story is done.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan2013 View Post
    Artemis - I am surprised that her character has not been incorporated into the comics. Comic book Tigress was a minor character which they could easily adapt her to make her similar to the series.
    She actually was. 2012 Teen Titans Annual.
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Artemis_(Prime_Earth)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Has they ever gone over Cheshire's parentage, Post-Flashpoint? Cuz I wouldn't really...mind if her relation to Artemis and Sportsmaster became a comics thing too.
    No. Cheshire's origin is a complete mystery.
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Jade_Nguyen_(Prime_Earth)

Blue Beetle: Obvious choice! He’s one of the most popular characters from this generation and gives the team some mythology to play with (The Reach, Black Beetle). Plus he was a big part of the show.

Static: Another obvious choice! He’s also an extremely popular member of this generation and gives the team some star power and villains!

Rocket: I like her power set and feel she should also be added to the team. She appeared in the animated show and I feel a team setting could give her some awesome development Also Bumblebee shouldn’t be the only popular young Black female hero.

Sideways: Added him to give the team a connection to the multiverse. He has a cool powerset and visual look.

Traci 13: Every team needs a magic character and she’s it! I also like her pairing with Blue Beetle so I’d bring that back.

Those were my votes!

Mighty Member

My choices are:

-Traci13: She is cool, has an interesting approach to magic, YJ dont have any magician/s, so she should be the first choice..

-RAVEN: She isnt in the Poll, but since TT and Titans ended she needs another team and she would fit perfectly in the team, because she was with them in TT

-Lorena and Artemis Crook dont make any sense, BOMBSHELL would be better

-Miss Martian would be cool-IF she is Miss Martian from TT, I dont like the Rebirth Miss Martian

-Jessica Cruz would also be nice..