Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

OMGGGGG IT LOOK SO GOOD! LEMON WHY YOU GOTTA TEASE ME SO EARLY???

With this and Other History #2, I'm eating today

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Yes it is!

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Future State: Aquaman is easily my favorite Future State story so far.
    that's great to hear, can't wait to read it!

Jackson definitely showed out today. Great issue and loved seeing his relationship with Andy. I think whenever a new Aquabook gets announced this will be a good example of where Jackson should be (the younger Aquaversion). He's grown quite a bit since his time with the TT and this confidence looks good on him.

Also this moment >>>

Honestly not impressed, expected better. Art was great

BTW - Black Manta seems never to retire, while Aquaman does, Is BM some highlander?

Quote Originally Posted by MarFarr View Post
    Honestly not impressed, expected better. Art was great

BTW - Black Manta seems never to retire, while Aquaman does, Is BM some highlander?
    I'm not sure what you were expecting but that's unfortunate to hear for you; I got pretty much what I wanted out of this. I don't know if it was his idea or Williamson's to have the trade off in mantle between this and Justice but that had me worried about how much Jackson as Aquaman would be portrayed. ultimately, Thomas does a great job introducing and balancing Jackson and Andy's relationship. I assume Andy's gonna get a little more focus next issue but i'm actuality excited about it and I'm confident Jackson won't suffer for it. I really hope they set up like this because DC has plans for Jackson taking over as Aquaman or they've got more of his Aquaman in an elseworld or something because I would love for more time with him
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

I love the confluence concept, it feels like a natural progression of the cosmic sea gods and entities like Mother Shark. it would be dope if this became Jackson's niche in the greater aquaverse mythos. hopefully they'll be an avenue for him to be Aquaman post-Future State too. cosmic Aquaman! traversing the Confluence with his Grandpa the Mecha Manta.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

currently following:
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

This and Wonder Woman showcased concepts that I think could seriously re-energize the present for both Mythos. Very accessible fun stories with cool characters.

I love the confluence concept, it feels like a natural progression of the cosmic sea gods and entities like Mother Shark. it would be dope if this became Jackson's niche in the greater aquaverse mythos. hopefully they'll be an avenue for him to be Aquaman post-Future State too. cosmic Aquaman! traversing the Confluence with his Grandpa the Mecha Manta.
    Is this the DC Version of the All Blue?

A really great issue. I liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I thought I couldn't love this concept more, I was wrong lol yeah, it's pretty much the cosmic All Blue! now I'm curious what Jackson's pirate crew would look like

currently following:

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    What is the All Blue?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    What is the All Blue?
    it's a One Piece reference. in their world the ocean is decided into four sections (East Blue, West Blue, North Blue, South Blue) and there is a legendary area called the All Blue where they all meet and where all manner of fish and aquatic fauna reside.

currently following:

it's a One Piece reference. in their world the ocean is decided into four sections (East Blue, West Blue, North Blue, South Blue) and there is a legendary area called the All Blue where they all meet and where all manner of fish and aquatic fauna reside.
    Ah ok, thanks. I haven't read One Piece in a long time so I forgot about it xd.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Ah ok, thanks. I haven't read One Piece in a long time so I forgot about it xd.
    little off topic but you should definitely catch up, it's looking like like it's gonna be a great year for One Piece

currently following: