Page 43 of 127 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Duggan said his team will be revealed tomorrow. Here's to hoping Rogue gets to join Scott, Jean and Lorna
    11FA79BB-D146-4A8E-9FAA-110C0A5CFBBB.jpg

The gods answered our prayers!!!! She’s free from being Elizabeth’s cheerleader. Besides the benefit of being written by Duggan, what’s also great is that Rogue gets to be teamed up with her good friends Jean, Lorna (People forget how close Rogue is to those 2) and Sunfire. Idk what her relationship with Laura is but I would like to see them interact more too.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

OMG. Someone at Marvel answered our prayers! <3 Will be glad to see Rogue being written by Duggan again. He's proved himself to write her well in UA. I'm also ecstatic to see Shiro there! UA reunion.

Huh I wonder what the purple stuff is near Rogue's legs. Did they remember that Rogue's powers come from Wonder Man? Only thing I can think of lol.

Ionic powered Rogue spotted!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Delighted to see Rogue on the new X-Men team! She was being wasted over in Excalibur. Looking forward to this new chapter for her character!

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    OMG. Someone at Marvel answered our prayers! <3 Will be glad to see Rogue being written by Duggan again. He's proved himself to write her well in UA. I'm also ecstatic to see Shiro there! UA reunion.

Huh I wonder what the purple stuff is near Rogue's legs. Did they remember that Rogue's powers come from Wonder Man? Only thing I can think of lol.
    Nice team.

Yeah, as to the energy stuff near Rogue, you may be correct. Maybe it is there when Rogue uses a Wonder Man power, in this case her flying?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    11FA79BB-D146-4A8E-9FAA-110C0A5CFBBB.jpg

The gods answered our prayers!!!! She’s free from being Elizabeth’s cheerleader. Besides the benefit of being written by Duggan, what’s also great is that Rogue gets to be teamed up with her good friends Jean, Lorna (People forget how close Rogue is to those 2) and Sunfire. Idk what her relationship with Laura is but I would like to see them interact more too.
    I'm super stoked for this! Now if Rogue and Jean could get some different outfits that would be GREAT! I can wait but now I will soak all this in

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Ionic powered Rogue spotted!
    Yep I think so. There's also little black dots around her arm, which also convinces me it's the ionic power being referenced.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9
    Yeah, as to the energy stuff near Rogue, you may be correct. Maybe it is there when Rogue uses a Wonder Man power, in this case her flying?
    It's been a long time since we've seen any of the ionic power signature. I don't think Excalibur did it once? Every once and awhile someone will remember and we get a slight nod but it's nice to see it acknowledged lol. But yea, I definitely think it's her flying causing the energy signature to peek out.

Considering Lorna and Shiro got new outfits, I kinda hoped Rogue would get a new one too but still happy to see her here. : p

Time to start my early weekend celebration lol

Are. We. SCREAMINNNNNNNG???!!!!!

I am so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by fokken View Post
    are. We. Screaminnnnnnng???!!!!!

I am so excited!
    hhheeellllzzz yyyeeaahhh!!

Its been YEARS since we've seen her interact with Scott and Lorna and she hasnt had much with Jean or Laura recently either. Not sure if she's ever interacted with Synch. It'll be good to see her interact with a new cast and make new connections by someone that loves writing her

Yes, I don't care that it's morning right now lol. Time to party.

It's never too early for celebratory wine

I just realized we also get at least a year of Rogue drawn by Larraz as well!!! <3 Name a more iconic duo.

Congrats everybody, a better year for Rogue lies ahead. We can expect her departure from Excalibur to be just as unceremonious as her entire time there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Congrats everybody, a better year for Rogue lies ahead. We can expect her departure from Excalibur to be just as unceremonious as her entire time there.
    I'm mad this made me laugh loud lol

FINALLY! I can drop Excalibur.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

So happy for our girl! She definitely deserves to be on the team and written by Duggan again, no less
    Make Good Art