Page 24 of 127 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I don't know, maybe I'm missing something but I don't see it.

And yes, she looks like a cool character. I'd say she'd make a cool hero as well but she's a bit too similar for her to fit in completely I think. I think she would work best as a villain or anti-hero.

Oh no, I like the stripe too. For some reason she's giving me Lily Munster vibes with it. also she pulls it off way better than Eva Bell and Domino, who are shameless copycats D:<

I meant more the costume itself; it looks like a last minute cosplay costume lol. It needs some tweaks and the lightning motif doesn't make much sense with her powers.
    I'd forgotten about the munsters, but she does look a lot like her too.

I thought she would make a cool anti-hero at first, since she definitely seems to be a mutant activist, but too anti-human to be on the x-men. But I'd much rather see her stay as a villain, the X-Men have lost too many of their good villains as is.

It seems like all of the X- villains go through the transition from wanting to kill them, to being on their team.

Since Rogue wants to protect humans that's enough of a reason for Powerhouse to hate her, so they definitely should be adversaries, but then somewhere down the line we'll learn that she's Rogue's long lost half sister or something and then joins an X-team.

It's a cool look. If it's a homage, that would be nice.

I haven't really read about her much, but lots of mutant extremists have joined the X-Men. But you are right, we don't really have any good mutant villains left so I'm hesitate to lose another as well.

Rogue did before it was trendy! xD

lol I'm not sure if the half-sister thing was a joke but now I kinda like the idea lmao. to be fair, we have no idea what her father is up to and for all we know, she might have half-siblings somewhere out there

Spectacular Member

Why would you think she's a racist character? It's not a flattering thumbnail picture but she is drawn better in different comics and while it is a derivative design (elements of Storm, Ms Marvel and Rogue); as a villain it sort of makes sense. I actually like her design a bit, though would prefer her getting a more unique look for herself eventually.
    I was joking, i don't think race has anything to do with an uninteresting, pastiche of a character not being used.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLimboBabies View Post
    I was joking, i don't think race has anything to do with an uninteresting, pastiche of a character not being used.
    Ah ok. Oh well, different strokes and all that. I wouldn't mind seeing her again (but really, a different costume pls).

BANNED
    Last edited by Micabe; 03-06-2021 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Link(s) added.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    She really needs to make a comeback
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Incredible Member

When Rogue was "blank-slated" by baby Hope, did Carol Danvers recover memories?

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    When Rogue was "blank-slated" by baby Hope, did Carol Danvers recover memories?
    I don't think so. See, the part of Carol's psyche that Rogue took was separated from her when Rogue came through the Seige Perilous in the 1990 issue of UXM#269. Then it was destroyed by Magneto in the Savage Land. But in Brian Reed's Ms.Marvel run, Carol does eventually regain her emotional bond to her past.
    Last edited by mikeb; 03-07-2021 at 05:23 PM.

It's weird what happened with Carol. Rogue doesn't steal memories, she replicates them. Maybe CC intended her to be a literal parasite/vampire but as more writers have written her she leans more toward a standard mimic than anything.

Carol's situation was really the only time there has been lasting consequences to a victim she absorbs, in that she completely lost her powers (but got new one's) and some memories.

BANNED

It's weird what happened with Carol. Rogue doesn't steal memories, she replicates them. Maybe CC intended her to be a literal parasite/vampire but as more writers have written her she leans more toward a standard mimic than anything.

Carol's situation was really the only time there has been lasting consequences to a victim she absorbs, in that she completely lost her powers (but got new one's) and some memories.
    Not that he was a victim -- but, what about Sunfire?

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Not that he was a victim -- but, what about Sunfire?
    Lady Deathstrike cost him his legs.

I'm not sure if Apocalypse gave him if extremely similar new powers but it doesn't seem so. And he wasn't mentally scarred like Carol.

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
    the pigtails definitely sold it. i think i would of loved it even more if it was black and green.
    The House of M Rogue look works as part of the military group but doesn't really seem "Rogue" until she opens the jacket up and makes it casual. I gave it a green tint (and made the midriff sheer material ala X-Men:Evolution because I still can't cotton to Rogue being a skin bearing character, even when she's in control of her powers.

Speaking of House of M Rogue, I had no idea that there was a plan to make her into a cosmic level character from the developments in the HOUSE OF M FINALE battle. Glad that the incoming creative team had other ideas...
    https://www.cbr.com/comic-legends-di...R-TW&view=list

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    The House of M Rogue look works as part of the military group but doesn't really seem "Rogue" until she opens the jacket up and makes it casual. I gave it a green tint (and made the midriff sheer material ala X-Men:Evolution because I still can't cotton to Rogue being a skin bearing character, even when she's in control of her powers.

Speaking of House of M Rogue, I had no idea that there was a plan to make her into a cosmic level character from the developments in the HOUSE OF M FINALE battle. Glad that the incoming creative team had other ideas...
    https://www.cbr.com/comic-legends-di...R-TW&view=list
    I kinda wish they hadn't punk out of Genis powered Rogue
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

It's a cool look. If it's a homage, that would be nice.

I haven't really read about her much, but lots of mutant extremists have joined the X-Men. But you are right, we don't really have any good mutant villains left so I'm hesitate to lose another as well.

Rogue did before it was trendy! xD

lol I'm not sure if the half-sister thing was a joke but now I kinda like the idea lmao. to be fair, we have no idea what her father is up to and for all we know, she might have half-siblings somewhere out there

I was joking at first, but now that i think about it, Rogue's black half-sister showing up, looking to kick her ass wouldn't be the worst X-men story ever told.

Would definitely beat anything Rogue's doing in Excalibur right now.