Page 58 of 127 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast

I like them all!

As to the lip-bite, well, maybe Rogue saw someone's costume that is not as nice as hers, lol!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Is it sacrilege to say I'm not sure about her Gala uniform being her new costume? I mean I like it but at the same time I want something drastically new.

Then again, I'd probably take anything over her current look because to me new era = new clothes.

I say as I post almost all 90s fanart >.>

by Luis Gadea

This one is pretty cool by Mark Brooks

My personal favorite by Manish D3mon
    https://manishd3mon.**********.com/projects/okvdz
    Last edited by Calintz; 05-07-2021 at 12:47 PM.

Make it plain please... Silver Phoenix's Avatar

As for how Rogue gets introduced, we never got Rogue with the brotherhood or being villainous so I would like to see that on-screen. If they can't do it in CM2 because of too many cast, then save it for CM3 or maybe even give the Brotherhood their own movie that guest stars Captain Marvel. Sort of like how Spider-Man featured Iron Man heavily.
    This please, same idea I had.
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."- Jesus
    John 14:6

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I like them all!

As to the lip-bite, well, maybe Rogue saw someone's costume that is not as nice as hers, lol!
    lol yea it could be taken that way. i was thinking it was a flirty lipbite

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz
    It is! I miss Mark Brooks, I haven't seen him do anything X-Men related in a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Phoenix
    This please, same idea I had.
    Nice! A Brotherhood movie would be awesome, but maybe under a different name since I picture it being lead by Mystique and Destiny.

Actually I'm kinda curious on what type of roster that would look like.

Rogue, Mystique, and Destiny definitely no-brainers to me.

I think the original trio of Pyro, Blob and Avalanche are good as well.

I would probably add 2-3 members from other mutant teams or organizations.

Xanto Starblood, who while he never was part of the Brotherhood was a teacher at the Hellfire Academy. While he is kind of the odd one out, I'd have him as what brings Carol and Mystique into conflict; have him lie to to the Brotherhood that he's seeking sanctuary as a mutant when he's just an alien criminal on the run. Raven's not an idiot but he is supposed to be a genius.

Samurai (but rename him to something else, he and his brothers are very... problematic in their naming). He's one of the few mutants who have the right combination of flight, strength and energy blasts to directly match or fight Carol.

Locus as their teleporter, plus another character who has do aerial dog-fights with Carol though she isn't a bruiser.

While it does seem like a big team for just one character, it really depends if they keeping using Ms Marvel and Spectrum as supporting cast in that franchise.

lol yea it could be taken that way. i was thinking it was a flirty lipbite
    Hahaha, yeah, knowin' our gal and her Southern charm, it just might be!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    I LOVE this look. (Her original costume is my fave) It would be even sexier if the boots were a version of her very distinct and original boots as well.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Speaking of Rogue costumes -- Rogue costumes with gloves don't make sense to me anymore. Now that she can control her power it seems like an impediment rather than a precaution.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Speaking of Rogue costumes -- Rogue costumes with gloves don't make sense to me anymore. Now that she can control her power it seems like an impediment rather than a precaution.
    Well, unless she is so used to wearing them that she prefers them now? Or maybe it is easier to be covered than consciously be aware of the skin contact? I am sure she wants no more accidents.

Well, unless she is so used to wearing them that she prefers them now? Or maybe it is easier to be covered than consciously be aware of the skin contact? I am sure she wants no more accidents.
    It could also be for her comfort, like you said she is used to rocking the gloves.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

AIPT: X-Fan marvelfan1992 submitted a question about how long this X-Men team will be active. This team is meant to last for a year, correct? And a follow-up question I have — is this a year in our time or Marvel Universe time?

Jordan D. White: Oh man, what a great question. What a great argument. The answer is a year in our time.

T_T

Source: https://aiptcomics.com/2021/05/10/x-...ordan-d-white/

AIPT: X-Fan marvelfan1992 submitted a question about how long this X-Men team will be active. This team is meant to last for a year, correct? And a follow-up question I have — is this a year in our time or Marvel Universe time?

Jordan D. White: Oh man, what a great question. What a great argument. The answer is a year in our time.

T_T

Source: https://aiptcomics.com/2021/05/10/x-...ordan-d-white/
    Thanks for asking Chrono!

A year is fine. Hope it is a good one!

Thanks for asking Chrono!

A year is fine. Hope it is a good one!
    Oh that wasn't me, it was marvelfan1992 but yes I appreciate the question being asked as well.

I'm a bit disappointed but at least we'll have 12 issues of Rogue with this team. I do wonder if she goes back to Excalibur afterwards? Hopefully there will be another creative shake-up by then.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

The year thing doesn't bother me, honestly. X-Teams and Creative Teams go through so many changes, that a year is a decent run. I'm hoping that when it's over, Excalibur will be over as well and she can be put somewhere else or have a different writer.
    Make Good Art

Oh that wasn't me, it was marvelfan1992 but yes I appreciate the question being asked as well.

I'm a bit disappointed but at least we'll have 12 issues of Rogue with this team. I do wonder if she goes back to Excalibur afterwards? Hopefully there will be another creative shake-up by then.
    Oh!

Initially, I would want more than 12 issues too, but if it isn't what we expect it to be, then 12 could be a good thing! I try to be optimistic in things, lol!

I wonder if mutants are allowed to run for re-election with this new system.