Page 55 of 127 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Hope Duggan use the Thompson powerset.

Tini Rogue doesnt count the most cool thing she get SHE GET RIDE OFF IT!

Roguepoccy was the coolest Rogue thing of that year.
    Her absortion thing?
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Yea I think DarkMagnus means Rogue's ranged absorption.

Oh Nikki Cross (female wrestler) wanted to name herself Rogue when she first debuted. Pretty cool! :d
    https://twitter.com/NikkiCrossWWE/st...32107090628608

Speaking of muscular women, it's nice to see Rogue's figure compliment her powerset every once and awhile. nothing extreme, because I'm aware certain fanart makes her look like she-hulk...

by Chad Sell

A Disney Princess x X-Men team up fan-art series with Rogue, Gambit and Tiana (Princess Frog). I kinda wish we'd see them in the French Quarter but a road trip is nice too.

by Faro Fieros

July seems so far away. T.T But in happier news, the Rogue: Untouched Novel should be out very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post

Oh Nikki Cross (female wrestler) wanted to name herself Rogue when she first debuted. Pretty cool! :d

Speaking of muscular women, it's nice to see Rogue's figure compliment her powerset every once and awhile. nothing extreme, because I'm aware certain fanart makes her look like she-hulk...

by Chad Sell

A Disney Princess x X-Men team up fan-art series with Rogue, Gambit and Tiana (Princess Frog). I kinda wish we'd see them in the French Quarter but a road trip is nice too.

by Faro Fieros

July seems so far away. T.T But in happier news, the Rogue: Untouched Novel should be out very soon!
    Yup the Absorbing thing.

I Mean Rogue flyng brick is funny but the mix of the powers of the team or the villians will be glorious.

by Faro Fieros
    Love that image! Rogue and Gambit look great there. Why can't any of the current comics try to capture that vibe with them.

Yep, looking forward to it. Apparently mine is supposed to arrive in the mail on Tuesday. Yay!

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    Love that image! Rogue and Gambit look great there. Why can't any of the current comics try to capture that vibe with them.

Yep, looking forward to it. Apparently mine is supposed to arrive in the mail on Tuesday. Yay!
    Same! I’m trying to finish my current book so I can just jump into this ASAP
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Yup the Absorbing thing.

I Mean Rogue flyng brick is funny but the mix of the powers of the team or the villians will be glorious.
    I like it too but Tini seemed to have ignored it and Duggan doesn't seem to utilize her absorption powers much judging from UA. So I'll be surprised if we see it anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by thjan
    I don't know, Marvel tends to have funny views of marriage in comics despite so many creators being married themselves. Poor Spider-Man and MJ...

ep, looking forward to it. Apparently mine is supposed to arrive in the mail on Tuesday. Yay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven
    Same! I’m trying to finish my current book so I can just jump into this ASAP
    I ordered mine on Kindle, so I wonder if it'll be available as soon as 12 am hits. Oh well, it's additional Rogue content either way.

I wonder if that's why she had weird country music when last she was on TV...probably not since WWE decided to ignore her, so likely it was just whatever they had. (I wounder if she can do a southern accent...she's got a super heavy scottish one)

I dunno.. I remember a fun picture..maybe back from the Silvistri/Austrailia era, that was like comparing her as super strong, but silvestri like, to big brawny colosus.
    Static Pulse: That's why I like you. You're like four degrees away from being a William Gibson protagonist.
    Old board post count: 2,089

by Chad Sell

by Faro Fieros

Ahhh! That is too fun. I love it.

Can't wait for my Rogue: Untouched novel to arrive! Hopefully worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
    I wonder if that's why she had weird country music when last she was on TV...probably not since WWE decided to ignore her, so likely it was just whatever they had. (I wounder if she can do a southern accent...she's got a super heavy scottish one)

I dunno.. I remember a fun picture..maybe back from the Silvistri/Austrailia era, that was like comparing her as super strong, but silvestri like, to big brawny colosus.
    Maybe!

I do like the contrast of her being so small but yet strong. As for that specific scene, something similar comes to mind but I can't recall it exactly...

A quick google search wasn't much more helpful but I did find a few Colossus and Rogue arts I found interesting and wanted to share lol.

lol rogue. she echoing twitter after the gala reveals

by Humberto Ramos

by Kluver Designs

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ
    Ahhh! That is too fun. I love it.

Can't wait for my Rogue: Untouched novel to arrive! Hopefully worth the wait.
    It's almost here!

Also luckily it has not gotten delayed again, I remember it was supposed to release much earlier. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post

This pic of them showing off their biceps was the first thing that came to my mind

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    This pic of them showing off their biceps was the first thing that came to my mind

Aww I remember this picture! That might be it.

Speaking of Rogue and Colossus, I kinda want them to arm-wrestle to see who is stronger. Before it was pretty clear Pete was but now...

by Chad Sell

by Faro Fieros

?
    I siting her trying to guess what's a reasonable mutant power for Tiana...shapeshifting?
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Maybe!

lol rogue. she echoing twitter after the gala reveals
    "Yum" is SOOO Claremontean.....I now am upset that wasn't used throughtout the Gala thread when outfits are talked about... People have forgotten their roots!!

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post

The biceps rings in my mind. I might have combined that with maybe a picture from a Swimsuit special showing off her being all up in the strength with other strong folks.
    Static Pulse: That's why I like you. You're like four degrees away from being a William Gibson protagonist.
    Old board post count: 2,089

Aww I remember this picture! That might be it.

Speaking of Rogue and Colossus, I kinda want them to arm-wrestle to see who is stronger. Before it was pretty clear Pete was but now...
    If Rogue still has Simon's strength (CL 100), then Rogue.

If Rogue still has Ms Marvel's strength plus that of Wonder Man, then definitely Rogue (even if WM was only at 40 tons, she would still be stronger).
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    ?
    I siting her trying to guess what's a reasonable mutant power for Tiana...shapeshifting?
    Yea, I'd imagine some frog shape-shifting. Maybe like a more elegant version of Toad's.

Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger
    "Yum" is SOOO Claremontean.....I now am upset that wasn't used throughtout the Gala thread when outfits are talked about... People have forgotten their roots!!
    I know right? Twitter was thirsting enough though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9
    If Rogue still has Simon's strength (CL 100), then Rogue.

If Rogue still has Ms Marvel's strength plus that of Wonder Man, then definitely Rogue (even if WM was only at 40 tons, she would still be stronger).
    I think she should still have his full strength. Simon left her body around issue 24 and she was still doing rather impressive feats of strength in the arcs afterwards with Zub as writer.

like this around issue 28 or 29, so post-wonder man leaving

Like I want to say Rogue might actually be stronger but Piotr's strength has been hella inconsistent. He has had some impressive instances himself, knocking back Juggernaut and fighting giant monsters. Also despite panels or feats, most writers and fans don't keep up with information like this so they probably just fill Piotr as a the X-Men's "strong man" by default. But either way, the gap should be way closer than it was before.

Sunspot may be in the running as well, given that New Avengers gave him a power-up. Though I don't know if that's still around or if it left with his M-Pox.