Page 116 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 1891
    Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

I hope they all switch up the costumes if that is the official art (like they did with Evolution). Regardless, I do like the style. I like how sassy Rogue looks in this
    Make Good Art

I wouldn't mind updates to the costumes but if that's the promo art it seems they want to stick to the same designs for the most part.

I'm going to make so many new gifs if they have decent animation... xD

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Personally, while Duggan's Rogue hasn't wowed me, at least she's been getting lines and small action scenes here and there. I do want her to do something more significant though, it definitely feels a bit... filler-ish for her story but not as bad as being a cheerleader for Betsy in Excalibur IMO.

In other amazing news, TAS Rogue is coming back! Literally, it seems Lenore Zann will be voicing Rogue once again. I wouldn't of minded a fresh X-Men cartoon, but NGL I will never say no to more original 90s TAS. And no other Rogue voice actress could quite match up to Zann.

not sure if these are the official designs or not, but love Rogue's hair
    I agree. I wonder if TAS Rogue will absorb Wonder Man as well.

I wouldn't mind updates to the costumes but if that's the promo art it seems they want to stick to the same designs for the most part.

I'm going to make so many new gifs if they have decent animation... xD
    Such awesome news! And I'm hoping they stick with something resembling the original TAS outfits.

I would love it if the animation was as good as this Japanese intro/outro, but probably wishful thinking

I thought you guys might like this story. I told my kids that the "Covered with scorpions" show is back, and they were excited. But then the youngest said that her favorite mong them was Rogue. No Contest, she just picked her out of the lineup and said she was her favorite.

Marvel better make some costumes, because she'll probably want to be Rogue for Halloween.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    Such awesome news! And I'm hoping they stick with something resembling the original TAS outfits.

I would love it if the animation was as good as this Japanese intro/outro, but probably wishful thinking
    Same. Western animation (outside of maybe Avatar the Last Airbender) has nothing on Japanese anime in terms of fluidity and looking clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift
    I thought you guys might like this story. I told my kids that the "Covered with scorpions" show is back, and they were excited. But then the youngest said that her favorite mong them was Rogue. No Contest, she just picked her out of the lineup and said she was her favorite.

Marvel better make some costumes, because she'll probably want to be Rogue for Halloween.
    Aww that is so cute! And 4 sure, hopefully we'll get more merchandise for Rogue and all the X-Men in the coming years.

Personally, while Duggan's Rogue hasn't wowed me, at least she's been getting lines and small action scenes here and there. I do want her to do something more significant though, it definitely feels a bit... filler-ish for her story but not as bad as being a cheerleader for Betsy in Excalibur IMO.

In other amazing news, TAS Rogue is coming back! Literally, it seems Lenore Zann will be voicing Rogue once again. I wouldn't of minded a fresh X-Men cartoon, but NGL I will never say no to more original 90s TAS. And no other Rogue voice actress could quite match up to Zann.

not sure if these are the official designs or not, but love Rogue's hair
    I'm so excited to have our girl back!!!

Also I hope this means her getting a new push in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    I'm so excited to have our girl back!!!

Also I hope this means her getting a new push in the comics.
    Yasss. I'm so ready to see her punch sentinels in the face. :'D

Do you think Carol will still be a vegetable?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Do you think Carol will still be a vegetable?
    So mean. I actually kinda expect some type of Captain Marvel and Rogue confrontation. Maybe brief, just to as a prelude if we do get any Rogue and Carol drama on the big screen.

I know, right?! The Japanese version is G.O.A.T. (IMHO):

Last edited by K7P5V; 11-12-2021 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Same. Western animation (outside of maybe Avatar the Last Airbender) has nothing on Japanese anime in terms of fluidity and looking clean.
    Sad, but true. For what it's worth, I thought X-Men: Evolution was a step in the right direction (IMHO):

BANNED

Now, I feel like watching cartoons/anime Would you believe I actually have both X-Men: TAS S1 thru S5 and X-Men the "tv mini series" on one of my hard drives?
    Last edited by Micabe; 11-13-2021 at 05:47 AM.

when I read Rogue I think Lenore no disrespect to the others but it is what it is........

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    [center]Sad, but true. For what it's worth, I thought X-Men: Evolution was a step in the right direction (IMHO)
    No, I definitely agree with you there. Animation wise I would say it even beats Wolverine and the X-Men (2009) out despite being older, with how fluid it looks.