Page 30 of 127 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I think it's one of the most practical outfits from the line.
    For high fashion, definitely.

For fighting bad guys ... dunno the underboob is a tad risky for punching. LOL The high collar isn't the best for field of vision. And lace can get itchy, especially when you sweat. The heels don't matter since she can fly.

BUT ... I still love it!

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    For high fashion, definitely.

For fighting bad guys ... dunno the underboob is a tad risky for punching. LOL The high collar isn't the best for field of vision. And lace can get itchy, especially when you sweat. The heels don't matter since she can fly.

BUT ... I still love it!
    Nothing was as impractical as her wearing a scarf

Im surprised she didnt get choked out more often

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Nothing was as impractical as her wearing a scarf

Im surprised she didnt get choked out more often
    Depends on how you tie it ... but yeah, definitely not practical. Though it's a bit of a toss up for me between getting choked and having my boobs fall out. LOL

I want it to be her new costume

I like the look for the party , but wouldn't want to see this become her new outfit.

I don't like glasses, or the bulky top with the collar in terms of a battle uniform. If she lost those elements , it would look cool as a uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    I like the look for the party , but wouldn't want to see this become her new outfit.

I don't like glasses, or the bulky top with the collar in terms of a battle uniform. If she lost those elements , it would look cool as a uniform.
    the collar is the center piece of the look! Without it, it would look alot more generic. I love how its a twist on her classic hood

the collar is the center piece of the look! Without it, it would look alot more generic. I love how its a twist on her classic hood
    It would still look good, and be much more practical during a fight. And I always like Rogue in the more form -fitting outfits, never cared for baggy sleeves , shoulder pads, etc.

I wouldn't mind an edited form of this outfit as her uniform. Maybe replace the lace with more leather and shorten the collar a bit. I could go either way on the shades tho it does harkin back to X-Treme in a nice way. though the green shades make me think more of brand than rogue, maybe they should be orange to match the heels and belt?

Finally Rogue doing something!

Totally Hope that the party crasher is Destiny!

i can imagine She going "kinda-notfull berserk" on Charles using his power and forcing the 5 to bring Good Mommy back

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Finally Rogue doing something!

Totally Hope that the party crasher is Destiny!

i can imagine She going "kinda-notfull berserk" on Charles using his power and forcing the 5 to bring Good Mommy back
    There's been a major lack of Rogue interacting with her family outside of Gambit this era

There's been a major lack of Rogue interacting with her family outside of Gambit this era
    YEEEEEEEEEEEAH its so freaking boresome.

I Dont see Jean in all Scott's books .

Man how i miss Professor Carey or Duggan. Does Tini read us? The whole BetsyXRogue Friendship its so out of the blue. and dont bring Xtreme Xmen to me Coz Roguey would have done that in every teammate name.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    YEEEEEEEEEEEAH its so freaking boresome.

I Dont see Jean in all Scott's books .

Man how i miss Professor Carey or Duggan. Does Tini read us? The whole BetsyXRogue Friendship its so out of the blue. and dont bring Xtreme Xmen to me Coz Roguey would have done that in every teammate name.
    This friendship exist long time ago but we just don't see it in panel! I am so glad it is explored finally and we all need to thanks Tini for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Psigal View Post
    This friendship exist long time ago but we just don't see it in panel! I am so glad it is explored finally and we all need to thanks Tini for that!
    It hasn't been explored. Just because you spend a lot of time around someone doesn't mean your close and relying on off-panel development is exactly why Tini's run is bad. oh wait, this is sarcasm and it flew over my head. oh well, I'll leave the statement here because it's still true

Anyway apparently Lenore Zann (Rogue's TAS voice actress) guest-starred on X-Reads Podcast, lending her talents to VO Rogue for a read through of Uncanny X-Men # 173. Just thought to give people a heads up on it.
    https://twitter.com/xreadspodcast/st...410104833?s=20

Also an early book review of Rogue: Untouched (2021) because as far as I know it's still not out yet.
    https://laceanddaggerbooks.com/2021/...alisa-kwitney/
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 03-19-2021 at 07:08 AM.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    It hasn't been explored. Just because you spend a lot of time around someone doesn't mean your close and relying on off-panel development is exactly why Tini's run is bad. oh wait, this is sarcasm and it flew over my head. oh well, I'll leave the statement here because it's still true

Anyway apparently Lenore Zann (Rogue's TAS voice actress) guest-starred on X-Reads Podcast, lending her talents to VO Rogue for a read through of Uncanny X-Men # 173. Just thought to give people a heads up on it.
    https://twitter.com/xreadspodcast/st...410104833?s=20

Also an early book review of Rogue: Untouched (2021) because as far as I know it's still not out yet.
    https://laceanddaggerbooks.com/2021/...alisa-kwitney/
    Oh yeah! I forgot about that podcast. I listened to that episode a bit ago. It was pretty good! She's still got it!

And I'm glad to hear the book is getting reviewed (and even happier this is a good review). Now if only they'd release it already...
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I wouldn't mind an edited form of this outfit as her uniform. Maybe replace the lace with more leather and shorten the collar a bit. I could go either way on the shades tho it does harkin back to X-Treme in a nice way. though the green shades make me think more of brand than rogue, maybe they should be orange to match the heels and belt?
    I never liked the shades in X-treme either, I like being able to see her eyes.

It would look good if she just replaced the bulky black top with a short black leather tank top, that way she can have peripheral vision and still show off her abs (both are equally important).

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Oh yeah! I forgot about that podcast. I listened to that episode a bit ago. It was pretty good! She's still got it!

And I'm glad to hear the book is getting reviewed (and even happier this is a good review). Now if only they'd release it already...
    I know right? LZ is still the iconic VA for Rogue.

Same. May still seems very far away.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo
    I never liked the shades in X-treme either, I like being able to see her eyes.

It would look good if she just replaced the bulky black top with a short black leather tank top, that way she can have peripheral vision and still show off her abs (both are equally important).
    I prefer being able to see her eyes as well. It's like the hood effect, it makes her a bit less recognizable without her green eyes and white hair being visible.

That said, the glasses were definitely a unique look for her. I wouldn't mind her pulling them out once in a while, for dramatic effect lol. Maybe not as a default but for special occasions.

I miss Olivier Coipel.

Anyway, a black leather tank top? Hmm that sounds like her 80s outfit. Though I know she can control her powers now but Rogue showing shoulders and without gloves seems so weird to me. xD then again, even when she didn't have control she had her daisy duke moments...
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 03-19-2021 at 03:48 PM.