Page 63 of 127 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    That was with Wonder man strength.

I don't recall her ever facing off against hulk with Ms. marvel powers.
    Thanks!

I remember Wonder Man fighting the Hulk at least once and he did fine. Rogue is a better fighter and she really gave Hulk "what-for"!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Thanks!

I remember Wonder Man fighting the Hulk at least once and he did fine. Rogue is a better fighter and she really gave Hulk "what-for"!
    and the Hulk was more powerful under the Hand's influence
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    That was with Wonder man strength.

I don't recall her ever facing off against hulk with Ms. marvel powers.
    Yes, she did it at least a couple of times before.
    And in the contest of champions she beat Hulk Jean Grey Wanda Thor Spiderman and Steve Rogers. But it was with her powers of absorption that really makes Rogue one of the most powerful characters in the marvel universe.

But yes. Although she did with the absorption powers, she beat the hulk with that powerset. But with her natural powers of absorption, Rogue did have the powers of Ms Marvel.

I f*cking love it!!!!

X-Men 2 covers

ALWAYS BET ON X!

As threats hurtle toward the Earth from all sides, the fearless X-Men fight a seemingly unstoppable wave of annihilation…but even more dangerous threats lurk in the darkness, ready to strike in secret.

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Nothing specific on Rogue though.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

That first one is especially cool. I love the colors on it
    Make Good Art

Yea the second is a bit generic for a cover, prefer the one done by Larraz as well.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I've said it before and I'll say it again...
    I really wish the colourists would give her truly Auburn hair. That brown just isn't cutting it, at all.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    X-Men 2 covers

Nothing specific on Rogue though.

Beautiful art. Nice to see Anna in a main x-book again

And we know the writer likes Rogue and that she will be well represented in personality and in flying brick powers, but I hope she finally uses the absorption powers well.
    In U.A she did very badly with the powers of absorption.

And what is synch I do not like I admit. It's redundant he's there having Rogue with her powers in control, so I hope synch will get him out of the group fast.

By the way it seems so absurd to me that Jean is leading with Rogue there. I insist I miss her with the avengers she was more valued there.

Jean can still have her weird bisexual threesome with logan and scott, letting the southernbelle do her thing in the book. Although I have a feeling if Duggan writes it she will have the best panels in the book by far, he adores Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post

And what is synch I do not like I admit. It's redundant he's there having Rogue with her powers in control, so I hope synch will get him out of the group fast.

Yes, let's get rid of the black guy so one of the four white women on the team can shine. If Emma and Jean can serve on the same team (or Rogue and Colossus, in the outback days), so can Rogue and Synch. How their power usage differentiates is up to the creativity of the writer and artist.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Yes, let's get rid of the black guy so one of the four white women on the team can shine. If Emma and Jean can serve on the same team (or Rogue and Colossus, in the outback days), so can Rogue and Synch. How their power usage differentiates is up to the creativity of the writer and artist.

If you wish, put Monet or Bishop who adore them in the group. But Synch out.

It has nothing to do with her skin color, he is boring and the best thing he did is be dead. I insist being Rogue in control has no reason why Synch is in that group only to hinder Duggan from using Rogue's absorption powers, and only use the flying brick powers.

So yes, I want to Synch out of the group, he can be replaced by another person of color.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Yea the second is a bit generic for a cover, prefer the one done by Larraz as well.
    Larraz's cover is so simple yet so powerful! He did himself proud with this one, for sure!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

I like that Synch and Rogue are the same team. It forces writers to differentiate their skill sets and powers, establish differences and similarities.

If I could I'd make a team full of power mimicking and absorption characters lol.

Rogue, Synch, Mimic, Hope and Omega (Micheal Pointer) would all be interesting on one team.

https://www.herodope.com/2021/05/20/...rce-1-preview/

Heroes reborn preview. There was one interesting page

I wonder if this means in addition to her Ms Marvel powers, she got added shapeshifting, force-fields, invisibility and pyrokinesis. Basically a mini super skrull set.