Page 20 of 127 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    The Rogue book already released. Someone gonna buy it?
    Rogue Untouched (2021)? It says May 4th on Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus
    Remmy is cheap? Isnt Rogue is the Queen. Of Thieves
    Yes, she technically is already has a position of power in the Underworld as Mrs Lebeau. Though I think his father is running things at the moment as his proxy? I wish that mattered more in stories, it could serve as useful Intel or as a plot point whenever the X-Men need to find an McGuffin.

Or heck, writers could reference her years worth of contacts she built up being raised by Mystique. Blindspot should be far from being the only person of interest Rogue got to know during her teenage freedom fighter/terrorist days.

Why not Roguetasha?

They where hot as hell in that tie-in!
    It was a cute kiss, but I don't think either has been confirmed as bi or pansexual. then again, kitty just came out...

And we're kinda forgetting she's already married and as far as we know monogamous lol. Unless you mean in an AU? Almost anything is fair game there I suppose.

Rogue and Gambit can stay married but they dont have to be together in everything.

Gambit in Marauders and Rogue in something Heroic kinda Unity Squad or main Xmen Team will be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Why not Roguetasha?

They where hot as hell in that tie-in!
    OMG! One of my all-time favorite team-ups! I'd love to see them together again

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Rogue and Gambit can stay married but they dont have to be together in everything.

Gambit in Marauders and Rogue in something Heroic kinda Unity Squad or main Xmen Team will be awesome
    Totally agree with this too. I'm repeating myself from past threads but their books/teams should be treated as their day jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Rogue Untouched (2021)? It says May 4th on Amazon.
    Yeah, it definitely hasn't been released. I have it on pre-order and it keeps getting delayed
    Make Good Art

Astonishing Member

Seriously, what is taking so long already?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    I think she's fine with Gambit, but I love her with Magneto, too. If she were still with Magneto, she'd be treated like a queen on Krakoa, instead of a pawn of Apocalypse.
    Eh, think about what you wrote here and how truly sad (and sexist) that would be if it happened. Apocalypse, egotistical alpha male /*********, would have treated her with respect, but only in deference to another egotistical alpha male *********. If you were talking about the writers in general, then it’s not any better. They would treat her better, but it’s also only in deference to a male character they like more.

Oh yea, I agree on that front. They should totally be able to have solo adventures; being in a relationship does not mean being joined at the hip. Writing them solo is probably the only way certain writers can probably handle writing them TBH...

I recently reread Milligan and Austen's runs with them don't judge me, i was doing it for research lol and while they do have a couple of sweet moments, some writers just cannot for the life of them write a stable couple. They feel the need to inject as much nonsensical drama into it as possible, even when it makes little sense.

Also can I talk about how creepy and nonchalant everyone was with the implication that Gambit wanted to sleep with a presumably underage student? wtf. I've seen the suggestion floating around that Milligan was writing the X-Men ironically and not treating the story very seriously but that's taking a joke too far.

Anyway if you don't like them as a couple, just write one or the other and have respect enough to not try to make the other partner look bad just because you don't like them. It shouldn't be that difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven
    Yeah, it definitely hasn't been released. I have it on pre-order and it keeps getting delayed
    Sad.

It looks like a nice book too.

Mighty Member

Upopular Opinion: I prefer Rogue when she was still in an Avenger team instead of being in an X-Men teams. There, she had more roles and even take the leadership of the team during the Duggan's Uncanny Avengers run than she currently do in an Excalibur. Honestly, she seemed to get along a lot of her teammates from Captain America to Wonder Man to Human Torch and Synapse.

She was written well during the Uncanny Avenger run.

Going to the Avengers doesn't seem to unpopular at least in this thread.....Im not a fan of that tho I want to see all the major X-Men characters I grew up loving which includes Rogue thriving with the rest of the X family. I do have to admit this new era has not been kind to all of my faves but it could be alot worse and the Avengers under Jason Aaron is not something I would ever want to subject my faves to personally not to mention I have never really been an Avengers fan like that either so I wouldn't follow her to the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Upopular Opinion: I prefer Rogue when she was still in an Avenger team instead of being in an X-Men teams. There, she had more roles and even take the leadership of the team during the Duggan's Uncanny Avengers run than she currently do in an Excalibur. Honestly, she seemed to get along a lot of her teammates from Captain America to Wonder Man to Human Torch and Synapse.

After Remender left, absolutely.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Maybe unpopular before Excalibur but I definitely agree. Before Excalibur, I was excited to have her back on an X-Team since it had been a while. Now, I feel like she would be better on Avengers
    Make Good Art

Doesn’t Hickman really like Carey’s X-Men? Surprised he hasn’t been interested in writing Rogue then. Hopefully she ends up on the new team.

I really enjoyed Rogue in Unc Avenergs, Duggan did a great job, and I love Larraz' art.

As far as Excalibur, Rogue is there, and the art is nice, but that's all I can say about it that's positive.

I just want to see Rogue in well written stories with good art, whether she's on the Avengers or X-men.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Doesn’t Hickman really like Carey’s X-Men? Surprised he hasn’t been interested in writing Rogue then. Hopefully she ends up on the new team.
    It would be cool to see her up against the Children again

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    I really enjoyed Rogue in Unc Avenergs, Duggan did a great job, and I love Larraz' art.

As far as Excalibur, Rogue is there, and the art is nice, but that's all I can say about it that's positive.

I just want to see Rogue in well written stories with good art, whether she's on the Avengers or X-men.
    Larraz drew her amazingly!