Page 44 of 127 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its been YEARS since we've seen her interact with Scott and Lorna and she hasnt had much with Jean or Laura recently either. Not sure if she's ever interacted with Synch. It'll be good to see her interact with a new cast and make new connections by someone that loves writing her
    I forgot the fact that her and Everett can mimic others powers. I wonder if Duggan will somehow work that into a plot.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83
    Its been YEARS since we've seen her interact with Scott and Lorna and she hasnt had much with Jean or Laura recently either. Not sure if she's ever interacted with Synch. It'll be good to see her interact with a new cast and make new connections by someone that loves writing her
    Too true. I really miss Rogue making genuine connections with the people on her team. Tini tried it with Rogue and Betsy, but it comes off artificial and without real acknowledgement of their history.

Duggan's team has potential to forge stronger friendships for Rogue with Jean, Lorna and Shiro. I'm not sure how a friendship with Scott would work but it'll be interesting to see her taking orders from him again. And Rogue's always worked well with the younger X-Men, though considering their experiences with the vault I wonder if technically Laura and Synch are now older than her? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    FINALLY! I can drop Excalibur.
    It will be so funny if Rogue showing up somewhere else prompts Tini to actually start to use her lol. i doubt it'll happen but it would be ironic

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven
    So happy for our girl! She definitely deserves to be on the team and written by Duggan again, no less
    I've been mixed on Duggan with Marauders but I definitely trust he'll be able to write Rogue well. He's more than proven it in UA.

Awesome! Looking forward to picking up this title. Rogue deserved this for sure.

This book has soooo many opportunities for greatness! I wanna see it from the start!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Some Larraz Rogue somewhat old commissions to honor the occasion.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I'm not sure how a friendship with Scott would work but it'll be interesting to see her taking orders from him again.
    If by taking orders, I hope you mean she puts him in check and takes the reigns.

A lot of characters on this team who are a little... stiff. Hopefully Rogue gets to shine with some reckless fun

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    If by taking orders, I hope you mean she puts him in check and takes the reigns.

A lot of characters on this team who are a little... stiff. Hopefully Rogue gets to shine with some reckless fun
    Haha, I wouldn't mind her bringing back the sass.

She's been way too compliant with Betsy in Excalibur. She needs to go back to the "wild card energy".

It's not a true X-Men with Rogue and Cyclops on it if they don't butt heads.

Yeah, love me some Rogue/ Cyclops tension.

Rogue's gotta step up as the one to drive Scott up the wall now that Logan's not doing it anymore. well on the field anyway... :0

On a sad note, I do wonder if this means we'll only get DuggRogue for one year as has been speculated? That puts a hamper on the excitement.

Rogue's gotta step up as the one to drive Scott up the wall now that Logan's not doing it anymore. well on the field anyway... :0

On a sad note, I do wonder if this means we'll only get DuggRogue for one year as has been speculated? That puts a hamper on the excitement.
    Well, let us not ponder the possible negatives, but be so glad for the current positives. I like this team and I Hope we see some good team action, friendships, new costumes and more!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Yea probably shouldn't think about it too much. It's just speculation at this point anyway, we have no idea how it'll work out in the future. Gonna enjoy it either way.

lol looking up images on Rogue and having fun, ran into this weird page. xD

Love seein' the gals out at night and having fun together!

(I am trying to keep everyone's spirits up these days......people are feeling so low and tired with everything. Good things are just ahead......! )

I appreciate it!

Duggan's Rogue was also really lighthearted despite literally being sick from M-Pox, so I'm sure she'll a source of fun on the team.

And he still married her after that.

I appreciate it!

Duggan's Rogue was also really lighthearted despite literally being sick from M-Pox, so I'm sure she'll a source of fun on the team.

And he still married her after that.
    This is such an amazing change for Rogue.

But I wish her other half could escape Tini too.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    This is such an amazing change for Rogue.

But I wish her other half could escape Tini too.
    Yea Gambit deserves better. Honestly the whole team does. Marvel should've just let Tini write the Braddock family book she clearly wanted instead of keeping popular characters around just to boost sales.

On the upside, if the team does rotate maybe Gambit will has his chance on this team another year.