Page 94 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1891
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Anyone who thinks that this era isn't going to last or will not be around in some form...well...I can't be bothered.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Rogue from XM 02
    Attachment 112089
    Larraz deserves all the acclaim in the world for his work so far, but why has he been drawing Rogue with such a long horse face this issue? I can’t be the only one mystified by her facials drawn in the pages we’ve seen in these previews am I? Still great to see the sassy southern brawler back in action!
    Last edited by Project Initiative Cascada; 08-02-2021 at 06:12 PM.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Horse face? LOLOLOLOL I don't see anything wrong with Larraz's version of Rogue.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Larraz deserves all the acclaim in the world for his work so far, but why has he been drawing Rogue with such a long horse face this issue? I can’t be the only one mystified by her facials drawn in the pages we’ve seen in these previews am I? Still great to see the sassy southern brawler back in action!

It's your idea, but you're wrong, she looks beautiful.

Pepe Larraz is the best.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Nah, I know what you mean. She looks great, but her face looks a little stretched in a couple of the images
    Make Good Art

It's just the artist's personal style. To's Rogue in Excalibur is quite different to Larraz's Rogue but...we all know and can see it's the same character. It would be very silly to expect one artist to draw exactly like or even similar to the other...this isn't Manga.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-03-2021 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It would be very silly to expect one artist to draw exactly like or even similar to the other...this isn't Manga.
    No one is saying that.
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Nah, I know what you mean. She looks great, but her face looks a little stretched in a couple of the images
    I think you're getting the sense of her face stretching because she has her mouth open in a scream, your face does elongate a bit when you do that, so I think it's accurate.

And I agree she does look great, Larraz draws a stunning Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    I think you're getting the sense of her face stretching because she has her mouth open in a scream, your face does elongate a bit when you do that, so I think it's accurate.

Yeah, that's true. Especially in that first page where she's yelling at Gambit

Edit: Looking at it again, the face itself is still a little narrow, but it's really not a big deal to me. She looks good.
    Last edited by Sandmans_Raven; 08-03-2021 at 09:56 AM.
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    No one is saying that.
    It was a general statement...and not directed at you or anyone specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post

I was going to say exactly that. she looks like this because she's screaming or in a fight.

Anyone who read issue 1 or saw Pepe work on Uncanny Avengers knows that his Rogue is absolutely beautiful.

X-Men-Annihilation-Wave-1.jpg
    Good action moments with our girl along with a callback to the Unity Squad.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Man.

We need a Krakoa Sponsored Unity Squad. Obviously with Rogue as the leader.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Man.

We need a Krakoa Sponsored Unity Squad. Obviously with Rogue as the leader.
    That would be hella cool! Especially with how well received the X-Men are being now.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

I don't want to be pessimistic but I think I'm going to be right.

Rogue is not going to use her powers in combo in this book, this story was the perfect opportunity to take powers and help, as we know she can make it easy, but nooooooo she just did basic X_x flying brick stuff. How much does Kelly Tompson, Zub or Claremont need, they are good at using all her powers.

At least in UA she shone because she was the main one practically and had the leadership of the team, here she doesn't even have that.
    very generic our girl in this issue.

Issue 7 / 10. Art by Pepe Larraz 10/10

The issue was good, but with Rogue very regular, and with Laura very bad, poor Laura looks like a robot ...