Page 111 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1891

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Thank you.

Now can we enjoy this instead?

Jamie McKelvie variant with two of my favorite X-ladies. Fastball Special! Love to see them bonding.
    Yes! I love this cover. Rogue's hair looks so good, and Laura looks like she's having a blast. It would be nice to see these two develop a friendship while they're teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    Yes! I love this cover. Rogue's hair looks so good, and Laura looks like she's having a blast. It would be nice to see these two develop a friendship while they're teammates.
    I would love that! Laura is already close to Remy, so it makes sense to me for her and Rogue to connect. Rogue honestly needs more close female friends and she was so great as a mentor in Carey's run. I miss that for her.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    I would love that! Laura is already close to Remy, so it makes sense to me for her and Rogue to connect. Rogue honestly needs more close female friends and she was so great as a mentor in Carey's run. I miss that for her.
    I really like Rogue and Lorna's budding friendship in X-Men
    I hope we can soon see our girl getting closer with Jean and Laura as well

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    I would love her and Ev getting some bonding time too!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Amalam_(Earth-616)_from_Uncanny_X-Men_Annual_Vol_1_16.jpg
    What are your thoughts on Amalgam? I always thought she was a Rogue alternate after a fashion. Maybe from Days of Future Past. What do you think? Alternate or future version?

Yes, its nice. Though, I wonder what the conflict areas will be between them.

Mystique will seek revenge for Rogue's "death" in X-Men Legends #12 (which takes place after Fall of the Mutants)

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Amalam_(Earth-616)_from_Uncanny_X-Men_Annual_Vol_1_16.jpg
    What are your thoughts on Amalgam? I always thought she was a Rogue alternate after a fashion. Maybe from Days of Future Past. What do you think? Alternate or future version?

Amalgam itself is no alternative, she is the future of Rogue many years in the future in a seemingly apocalyptic time. Where she already has control over all of her absorbing powers, and she acts as an angel of death accumulating more and more powers from dying mutants.

Amalgam or the angel of death, is from earth 616 only from the future and she lives jumping from the past to the future giving them the option to give up her powers, hence Carey got the idea of ​​legacy / reaper from age of x.

I would like to come another writer who likes Rogue, and delve into the future version of her and about her apocalyptic time.

Curious note, the two interactions that Amalgama has had in the present have been with Warren, one in his archangel mode and years later as Arcangel, in both cases it is implied that Amalgama saved Warren's life because with his premonitory powers he saw that it was not yet time for Warren's death, and with some kind of healing power he kept him alive both times, long enough for the doctors to attend to him.

It is also known that she accumulated the powers of many Morlocks in the mutant massacre, it is known that she has a huge amount of powers, how many is not known, but it would be great to address this story, and Let Rogue of the present interact with her, and learn more about them. advancements of her powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Amalgam itself is no alternative, she is the future of Rogue many years in the future in a seemingly apocalyptic time. Where she already has control over all of her absorbing powers, and she acts as an angel of death accumulating more and more powers from dying mutants.

Amalgam or the angel of death, is from earth 616 only from the future and she lives jumping from the past to the future giving them the option to give up her powers, hence Carey got the idea of ​​legacy / reaper from age of x.

I would like to come another writer who likes Rogue, and delve into the future version of her and about her apocalyptic time.
    I would love it if Duggan gets to play with Amalgam. She was a fun concept. Shittier design than Legacy, but still...

Rogue wasn't in X-Men #4

Rogue wasn't in X-Men #4
    Ugh. Frustration rising. I was so stoked for a spooky Halloween issue with her.

Rogue wasn't in X-Men #4
    so disappointing!

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    so disappointing!
    I know!
    Even if Jean is the focus, At least a panel or 2 for Rogue would have been nice.

Mystique will seek revenge for Rogue's "death" in X-Men Legends #12 (which takes place after Fall of the Mutants)
    So has Rogue ever actually showed up in this title?