Page 89 of 127 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1891

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Yeah, for me the scarf can also disappear, but that uniform with the jacket looks beautiful.��

I would also eliminate her gloves, with control of her mutant powers, in addition to the fact that one of her powers is to be INVULNERABLE, I do not find much sense to have them.

This is my favorite look for Rogue. That exact first panel alone.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post

That and Rogue standing up to Juggy and actually punching him away were pretty damn incredible

I loved that issue, not only is it the strongest and most powerful version of all Juggy. But also Rogue was very equal to him in strength and although she admitted that he was a little stronger, it is seen they were very equal and the difference was minimal, Rogue did not need here to use the absorption powers to overcome it.

She got over it in a similar way to what the Hulk did with juggy in the wwhulk.

Emphasizing this is the strongest version of all of Juggy. This same juggy defeated with applause to a group of xmen that had Firestar Northstar Rachel Storm Iceman and several other mutants, only Colossus resisted. but he was never equaled and Pet came out with broken ribs.
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 07-21-2021 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    This is my favorite look for Rogue. That exact first panel alone.
    That look is amazing for her. looks imposing and beautiful. This uniform should come back, But just like that on that panel, without the scarf without the gloves.

Just adds the iconic jacket and voila.😍

I loved how Rogue saved Wanda's life because this more powerful version of Juggy is immune to Wanda's powers.

Last edited by Sylarmax; 07-21-2021 at 09:36 PM.

I loved how Rogue saved Wanda's life because this more powerful version of Juggy is immune to Wanda's powers.

The only telepath that managed to get to him with his helmet on was Psylocke... At least that I remember.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

The only telepath that managed to get to him with his helmet on was Psylocke... At least that I remember.
    Yeah I think I remember the same, curious because not even Rachel with a fragment of Phoenix force could penetrate that secondary helmet.

While hey that Juggy in Uncanny Avengers was the most powerful version of him, I don't know if psylocke could affect him.

I loved that issue.

My favorite part is when Rogue saves Wanda's life, because Wanda's powers weren't working against Jugg.

Rogue proving why she is elite in super strength, I loved it.

My favorite part is when Rogue saves Wanda's life, because Wanda's powers weren't working against Jugg.

Rogue proving why she is elite in super strength, I loved it.

and THIS ROGUE has 1 in intel...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    The damn 90's, did precious little good for her.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

The damn 90's, did precious little good for her.
    The 90's comics were horrible for our Girl, she was just crying because she couldn't have a normal courtship, I blame the 90's series a lot for that, what do I know, without a doubt she was the most powerful of the group, but It was also too cliche and yes Rogue in that series although very funny was not very clever. But this could be worse in the TAS series for example Grey was sad and or she was passed out all the time or she was useless, excluding the Phoenix chapters of course.

The fault of that score is that series, but that was not really Rogue, you had to see the comcis where Claremont portrayed Rogue, and you notice a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post

I remember how Rogue is pretty good at law and defending trial cases. she once she did it with Mystique. and here she does it with Shocker.��

Last edited by Sylarmax; 07-23-2021 at 07:40 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Is Rogue one of the few X-Men who has never officially died and been brought back/resurrected? (not counting FotM as that was almost instantaneous thanks to Roma) I haven't read ALL of her appearances but I can't remember any story where-in she actually dies.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

No, Jean Grey as Marvel Girl in the early X-Men was able to blast Juggy with Mental Bolts through his helmet! They were said to be as powerful as Xavier's Mental Bolts by Juggy.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    No, Jean Grey as Marvel Girl in the early X-Men was able to blast Juggy with Mental Bolts through his helmet! They were said to be as powerful as Xavier's Mental Bolts by Juggy.

True Jean could once. but I also remember that in the 90's she couldn't do it. and that version of Jugg I'm UAvengers is the most powerful version of Jugg, so I currently doubt that she can do it. Unless Jugg gets nerfed again.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Is Rogue one of the few X-Men who has never officially died and been brought back/resurrected? (not counting FotM as that was almost instantaneous thanks to Roma) I haven't read ALL of her appearances but I can't remember any story where-in she actually dies.
    When Rogue murders Wanda, she is distracted by the shock of killing her and GReaper recklessly attacks her and dies at UA.

Because without Rogue's powers the earth would have been destroyed as seen, none of the heroes or villains of the earth was able to stop the Celestial Exitar.They turn back time before Rogue kills Wanda, and Rogue Sentry saves the earth.

So how her murder basically didn't happen doesn't count for Earth 616's timeline.