Page 90 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1616
  1. #1336
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    True Jean could once. but I also remember that in the 90's she couldn't do it. and that version of Jugg I'm UAvengers is the most powerful version of Jugg, so I currently doubt that she can do it. Unless Jugg gets nerfed again.
    Yeah, the '90's were not always good to Jean.

    Back before Jean died in early 00's, she was Omega and finally grew into her powers. Today, Jean is Omega TP and I believe she would easily be able to get through the shield again.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]


    "Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

  2. #1337
    Mighty Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,817

    Default

    Talking of Rogue’s hair...Mabel McVay at Latitude Festival this weekend.
    CE905B04-014A-4B6E-B621-53E6B63DD9E4.jpg

  3. #1338
    Incredible Member seccruz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    No, Jean Grey as Marvel Girl in the early X-Men was able to blast Juggy with Mental Bolts through his helmet! They were said to be as powerful as Xavier's Mental Bolts by Juggy.
    Remender's Uncanny Avengers... She was gone for a year...
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

  4. #1339
    Incredible Member Sylarmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Remender's Uncanny Avengers... She was gone for a year...
    Seccruz was less time, he only left for 5 issues if I remember correctly. that is to say less than six months.
    But with time travel that never happened.

    What I loved about Remender's career after that event were two things, the first that Wanda and Rogue finally became friends, and the second that Rogue showed how overrated what confirmed Omega level mutants are, and how she does. is one of them, Rogue proved in that saga to be more powerful than ALL the confirmed Omega level mutants, Literally took the power of all the heroes of the earth.
    And that's in canon lol.






    Last edited by Sylarmax; 07-24-2021 at 02:41 PM.

  5. #1340
    Incredible Member Sylarmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    939

    Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Talking of Rogue’s hair...Mabel McVay at Latitude Festival this weekend.
    CE905B04-014A-4B6E-B621-53E6B63DD9E4.jpg
    I like it looks beautiful, and she would find the Rogue prototype. Only with head more dark.

  6. #1341
    Incredible Member Sylarmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah, the '90's were not always good to Jean.

    Back before Jean died in early 00's, she was Omega and finally grew into her powers. Today, Jean is Omega TP and I believe she would easily be able to get through the shield again.

    Well that is not a guarantee either, that she is a confirmed Omega does not mean that other characters not yet confirmed like Omega are more powerful than her, or that she is infallible in any battle.
    I have seen Jean being defeated or quite a few characters resisting her telepathy even after she had already been confirmed as Omega.
    so as long as she doesn't affect Juggy again then she currently can't.

  7. #1342
    Incredible Member Sylarmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Alexandra Daddario as Rogue, please MCU SHe is.



  8. #1343
    Spectacular Member staptik777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Alexandra Daddario as Rogue, please MCU SHe is.


    She is 35 years old :/

  9. #1344
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Well that is not a guarantee either, that she is a confirmed Omega does not mean that other characters not yet confirmed like Omega are more powerful than her, or that she is infallible in any battle.
    I have seen Jean being defeated or quite a few characters resisting her telepathy even after she had already been confirmed as Omega.
    so as long as she doesn't affect Juggy again then she currently can't.
    Not to derail this ROGUE thread, I will end here by saying that until they meet again in current time, we really do not know. You cannot say that Jean cannot defeat Juggs, it is that we have not seen it currently.

    And Jean is one of the most powerful and skilled Psychics, if not thee most powerful.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]


    "Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

  10. #1345
    Mighty Member Micabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    The only telepath that managed to get to him with his helmet on was Psylocke... At least that I remember.
    Somehow I find that hard to believe... Does anyone here know what title and issue this feat occurred in?

  11. #1346
    Starsoul Firehair niconico00's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Earth-811
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Somehow I find that hard to believe... Does anyone here know what title and issue this feat occurred in?


    Uncanny X-Men #218
    Last edited by niconico00; 07-26-2021 at 01:46 AM.
    Broken English Spoken Perfectly

  12. #1347
    Mighty Member Micabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niconico00 View Post


    Uncanny X-Men #218
    Yeah, now I remember... That should have never (Juggernaut #1) happened IMHO.



    So, does this mean that Betsy's telepathic abilities are greater than Charles'?
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-26-2021 at 03:36 AM.

  13. #1348
    Incredible Member Sylarmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Not to derail this ROGUE thread, I will end here by saying that until they meet again in current time, we really do not know. You cannot say that Jean cannot defeat Juggs, it is that we have not seen it currently.

    And Jean is one of the most powerful and skilled Psychics, if not thee most powerful.


    After Xavier of course, and Jean is one of my favorite mutants, so until they meet again She can't, the last time they met they couldn't, and the current juggy is much more powerful than its previous versions.


    Let's hope todo see.

  14. #1349
    Incredible Member Sylarmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Yeah, now I remember... That should have never (Juggernaut #1) happened IMHO.



    So, does this mean that Betsy's telepathic abilities are greater than Charles'?
    Not really, that's just because they're different versions of Juggy.
    some are more powerful than others depends on how much you are committed to Cytorak

  15. #1350
    Incredible Member Sylarmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    She is 35 years old :/
    And what is the problem?
    is an actress can play different characters to her real age.


    And Alexandra Daddario lookd sooooooo young, she looks like 15 years younger than her true age, so she is perfect.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •