Page 54 of 127 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    I'm fine with other artists forgetting about it, it doesn't really contribute anything visually.
    I'm guessing it was included here so the artist could add his initials (RAT)?
    It should just be a visual reminder that these are not her old Ms Marvel powers, even if they get treated like them.

If she finally get a non-green outfit, they might even add to the uniform

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9
    But does she still have to be careful of her long she is in contact with another?

What about needing to be all covered up, lest the skin-to-skin trigger the transfer? Or is that the control Rogue now has?
    Tini should've answered all these questions.

But if we take KTs intrepretation, she has full-control and doesn't need to be conscious of clothing exposing skin or casual skin to skin contact. Only caveat is fear that can spark a loss of control. (ranged absorption give or take).

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    It should just be a visual reminder that these are not her old Ms Marvel powers, even if they get treated like them.

Tini should've answered all these questions.

But if we take KTs intrepretation, she has full-control and doesn't need to be conscious of clothing exposing skin or casual skin to skin contact. Only caveat is fear that can spark a loss of control. (ranged absorption give or take).
    Thank You! I thought that but was not sure. (I guess they did not explain it in order to leave things open for some reason)
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Can she still summon up old powers....or do I misremember her being able to do that?
    Static Pulse: That's why I like you. You're like four degrees away from being a William Gibson protagonist.
    Old board post count: 2,089

Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
    Can she still summon up old powers....or do I misremember her being able to do that?
    Rogue lost that ability in 2003 when Vargus decided to turn Rogue and Remy into a shishkabob with his sword!

Yep, she lost that ability from probably overtaxing herself from the sage jumpstart and then almost dying to Vargas.

It's probably a latent ability though, since I don't see the point of storing personalities or mental files in her head otherwise. Sort of like how X-Men Evolution manifested her powers.

Yep, she lost that ability from probably overtaxing herself from the sage jumpstart and then almost dying to Vargas.

It's probably a latent ability though, since I don't see the point of storing personalities or mental files in her head otherwise. Sort of like how X-Men Evolution manifested her powers.

I would love it if she got template recall back, to be honest! It was fun!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    I would love it if she got template recall back, to be honest! It was fun!
    It sounds like you just want X-Treme Rogue back. lol but I agree with you it was fun.

Writers, however, would probably hate it. Maybe if they made it like Legion, where Rogue could access powers but it's bring the personality to the surface? There would need to be a cost.

It sounds like you just want X-Treme Rogue back. lol but I agree with you it was fun.

Writers, however, would probably hate it. Maybe if they made it like Legion, where Rogue could access powers but it's bring the personality to the surface? There would need to be a cost.
    And Exiles Rogue too. Template recall is a great equalizer.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    And Exiles Rogue too. Template recall is a great equalizer.
    Exiles Rogue has power recall? Huh. But yea CC did really like putting Rogue in red and experimenting with her powers in his later years.

X-Treme X-Men, New Exiles and X-Men Forever.

I'd much rather see her keep the green/yellow uniform rather than add the pink wonderman energy bubbles.

Hopefully they'll continue to forget about it, (like ms Marvel's sixth sense trick that I only remember Rogue using once and never again).

Exiles Rogue has power recall? Huh. But yea CC did really like putting Rogue in red and experimenting with her powers in his later years.

X-Treme X-Men, New Exiles and X-Men Forever.
    Him and Carey both

I think CC went a bit overboard with the experimentation, especially with Nightcrawler/Rogue.

I think CC went a bit overboard with the experimentation, especially with Nightcrawler/Rogue.
    That was a misstep...

Agreed. Roguecrawler was... something.

Though I get the interesting part the exchange, since Nightcrawlers and Rogue's abilities are debilitating to their lives in different but similar ways, so the reversal does allow them to play with different arcs and angles. But to me the way Rogue's powers influence her choice(s) is a big part of her appeal as a character so I did not appreciate the change.

also I think he just liked the idea of a nightcrawler design with a streak of white hair way too much. see nocturne

Hope Duggan use the Thompson powerset.

Tini Rogue doesnt count the most cool thing she get SHE GET RIDE OFF IT!

Roguepoccy was the coolest Rogue thing of that year.