Page 99 of 127 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1891

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Seriously! I blame the hell out of the TAS. For all the things it got right, sexy southern belle Rogue was not one of them. She was punk rock! I miss those days! It's also why I loved her Gala look! It took that route and went with it.
    Totally agreed, Rogue's' 80s look is the real Rogue.

The gala look would be a good idea for a new uniform, make it happen.

You know?

Im missing Rogue reaction to her mother acts. Also the fact that why she isnt asking for Irene too?

Destiny was the kind mother of Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    You know?

Im missing Rogue reaction to her mother acts. Also the fact that why she isnt asking for Irene too?

I hope that now that Duggan is writing her again, she has some sort of reaction to Destiny not being back yet.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

You know?

The answer is clear, Hickman hates Rogue, Rogue should be in the center of attention, and she should be quite upset since they refuse to return one of their mothers, maybe it is true that Rogue still does not know this, but since Long ago you should have wondered why they have brought back worse criminals, murderers, and even Morlocks and the mother of one of the most representative xmen have not yet brought her back.

Rogue should have approached Mystique to find out this, more being her someone from the council, or the same Mystique asking Rogue for help, as far as we saw they already get along, and if it were not the case Destiny should be an exception for reconciliation.

But it's too much to ask of Hickman, he hates her.

Rogue herself had to get down to work and take the powers of the 5 without them noticing and bring her mother, she is able to do that very easily more now that she is back in control.

Honestly? I don't think is that weird for Rogue to not bring up Destiny. Mainly because from one perspective, given Destiny's age when she died, one could argue that she could assume there were never plans to bring her back. Another thing is that Raven doesn't seem to be making the issue something public... yet. She only talks about it with Xavier and Magneto. I mean, from her perspective, Raven is in the QC, if she's not raising hell, then everything is going fine.

I'm sure Raven will eventually say something and then we will get a reaction, but for now she's probably saving Rogue for when she needs her.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Honestly? I don't think is that weird for Rogue to not bring up Destiny. Mainly because from one perspective, given Destiny's age when she died, one could argue that she could assume there were never plans to bring her back. Another thing is that Raven doesn't seem to be making the issue something public... yet. She only talks about it with Xavier and Magneto. I mean, from her perspective, Raven is in the QC, if she's not raising hell, then everything is going fine.

I'm sure Raven will eventually say something and then we will get a reaction, but for now she's probably saving Rogue for when she needs her.
    I hope and you are right, and Raven tells her daughter everything when she needs her, seeing the panorama Rogue not would refuse to help her, obviously it is something that also affects Rogue.

Regarding Destiny's age.

Well they can bring her a little younger, and it is not the case either for some strange reason, Destiny looked like a woman of about 60/70 years but she was in shape and her life was long, Irene was well past 100 years old , so I don't think she was close to her death, it was evident she has an additional power of a longer life.

With all the manipulations they do in krakoa there would be no excuse besides, if Daken brought to life an ex-lover of his who died of old age, and came back young, there is no excuse not to return Irene, more for what I said Destiny has a Assumable power of a much longer life than an average mutant as far as we know.

That is why Rogue should at least demand that they return to her mother, and if they do not want to do it ok she will do it herself, Rogue would be able, it is not the first time that she breaks the rules to do the right thing.

She was also close to Ruth Blindfold, it should also seem strange to her that they did not return her, she being part of the xmen.

Oh yeah, they can definitely return her to being young like Daken's ex. But like I said, it's all a matter of perspective. Mystique's not running around Krakoa yelling that they won't bring back Irene. She's purposely keeping the whole thing to herself. Probably because of Destiny's warning. The meta reason Rogue isn't doing that is obviusly they are saving this plot point for when the Moira stuff comes out, so in story, Rogue probably thinks Raven's at peace with Destiny being gone and wants to respect that.

I do think Ruth is more of a red flag, but similarly the writers have an out there. Ruth killed herself. There's probably some ethical argument to be have in bringing back someone that took their own lives. From our perspective, we know there's probably a Krakoan's reason for that now, but from the mutants, they can't really tell so it might feel bad to try and reverse something like that.

I do think Rogue will have a reaction to these things, especially now she's a member of the main team, but it will be save for when it happens.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    The answer is clear, Hickman hates Rogue, Rogue should be in the center of attention, and she should be quite upset since they refuse to return one of their mothers, maybe it is true that Rogue still does not know this, but since Long ago you should have wondered why they have brought back worse criminals, murderers, and even Morlocks and the mother of one of the most representative xmen have not yet brought her back.

Rogue should have approached Mystique to find out this, more being her someone from the council, or the same Mystique asking Rogue for help, as far as we saw they already get along, and if it were not the case Destiny should be an exception for reconciliation.

But it's too much to ask of Hickman, he hates her.

Rogue herself had to get down to work and take the powers of the 5 without them noticing and bring her mother, she is able to do that very easily more now that she is back in control.
    If Mystique told Rogue what happened I wonder if she would take the powers of the 5 to bring Destiny back?

I agree it would have been nice for Rogue to ask what was going on. The early past of Hickman’s run just focused on the older mutants with the younger ones only recently getting importance and attention.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    If Mystique told Rogue what happened I wonder if she would take the powers of the 5 to bring Destiny back?

I agree it would have been nice for Rogue to ask what was going on. The early past of Hickman’s run just focused on the older mutants with the younger ones only recently getting importance and attention.
    Hickman does not like Rogue is more than evident, he did not use her in any of his stories, but maybe we have a chance that he will go into action through Duggan. But if it is so strange that she still does not speak out on this, I mean it is not that Rogue has been in limbo, she has been active in books since the beginning of all this.

But hopefully, possibly Duggan does write about this, possibly when Mystique uncovers all this, although I wish Rogue would get involved sooner, or at least ask herself questions and become suspicious.

the only panel that Rogue got in Hickman run is when she was elected.

the only panel that Rogue got in Hickman run is when she was elected.
    And it should be mentioned that he did not even have a single dialogue lol, but it was already very evident from the beginning of his career in the x office, I really will not miss him when he gets off the xbooks.

Besides what is absurdly overrated, he is the new Morrison without a doubt, a very overrated writer and hates Rogue

Well in Morrison's defense, it's not that he won't like Rogue but that he wanted to kill our Rogue, and bring another Rogue alternative.
    worst was with Jean who murdered her and it was his plan from the beginning and to leave her very dead, and having Emma and Scott celebrate at her grave lol was all very bizarre at Morrison's age, and hickman's age is not far behind in bizarre, as well as overrated.

I hope that now that Duggan is writing her again, she has some sort of reaction to Destiny not being back yet.
    God knows I hate that Duggan doesn't use Rogue's absorption powers, but it's clear Rogue is Duggan's favorite, so it's very likely that she mentioned something no the future under Duggan's writing.

Unless Duggan has an editorial mandate because of the Hickman nasty that Rogue should not comment on anything related to that matter.

Let's remember Rogue is in the main book only because Duggan fought to have her, and she was the only character he specifically asked to use on this team.

Rogue and Sinister en COTA.

It's the only image of her there, but I liked it, she seems to get along with Sinister lol

It's the only image of her there, but I liked it, she seems to get along with Sinister lol
    Any chance to feature that cool ass design is good on my book.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Any chance to feature that cool ass design is good on my book.
    Sure enough, Rogue looks spectacular in that outfit, and it's completely her style, let's hope this one turns into her regular uniform, or a similar version of it.

Last edited by Sylarmax; 08-14-2021 at 10:51 PM.

I hope Rogue will be in Trial of Magneto with the rest of the team

I love Rogue's posture on this panel