Page 100 of 127 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1891

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    I hope Rogue will be in Trial of Magneto with the rest of the team
    As a defense witness? A prosecution witness? Perhaps even as one of Magneto's legal defense?
    (Funny thing, though. Rogue never received a trial for what happened between her and Carol Danvers, because it is always assumed Rogue was guilty...)
    Last edited by mikeb; 08-15-2021 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    As a defense witness? A prosecution witness? Perhaps even as one of Magneto's legal defense?
    (Funny thing, though. Rogue never received a trial for what happened between her and Carol Danvers, because it is always assumed Rogue was guilty...)
    Maybe because she was still a girl when she did it I assume she received more indulgence, and for all the impeccable community service she did as a hero hehe.

Let's also take into account that 80% of xmen committed before and after acts a thousand times more questionable than Rogue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    God knows I hate that Duggan doesn't use Rogue's absorption powers, but it's clear Rogue is Duggan's favorite, so it's very likely that she mentioned something no the future under Duggan's writing.

Unless Duggan has an editorial mandate because of the Hickman nasty that Rogue should not comment on anything related to that matter.

Let's remember Rogue is in the main book only because Duggan fought to have her, and she was the only character he specifically asked to use on this team.
    The council doesn’t seem to be approachable by most Krakoans. The Krakoans we see interact with them are field captains, X-Men leaders, Captain Britain(her post as Saturnyne’s knight is pretty important). So I don’t think Rogue could approach the council, but obviously she could have individually approached those she used friends with or related to on the council. Havok could not ask the council to resurrect Maddy, now I that I think about it. His brother had to put in the request. Havok was only able to try talk to Magneto about this in the Gala.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    The council doesn’t seem to be approachable by most Krakoans. The Krakoans we see interact with them are field captains, X-Men leaders, Captain Britain(her post as Saturnyne’s knight is pretty important). So I don’t think Rogue could approach the council, but obviously she could have individually approached those she used friends with or related to on the council. Havok could not ask the council to resurrect Maddy, now I that I think about it. His brother had to put in the request. Havok was only able to try talk to Magneto about this in the Gala.

I understand your point, but we talk about Rogue who everyone in the council knows how important she is for the mutant fight and as a hero, (also from the beginning it seemed absurd to me she was not part of the council) also she is very close to the majority of the council, Raven mother, Xavier mentor father figure, Kurt friend brother, Magneto, Storm and Jean and Emma.

And those of the council are in their normal lives and on missions, it is not that they are at that table 24 hours a day, how do you say she could approach them individually.

But I have no illusions,Hickman hates her, which is evident, so I am not surprised by Rogue's apathy regarding this issue, in the entire Age of Hickman Rogue only appeared in one issue, and did not even have dialogue, that shows you the Hickman's low esteem for the character.

So how I said before if Rogue expresses her opinion on this issue will be through Duggan or another writer, with Hickman, Rogue fans do not expect anything.
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 08-16-2021 at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    I love Rogue's posture on this panel
    Yes, she looks spectacular, beautiful and with a strong bearing, the more times I see her with that look, the more I am convinced that it must be her new uniform.

Last edited by Sylarmax; 08-16-2021 at 06:06 AM.

Yes, she looks spectacular, beautiful and with a strong bearing, the more times I see her with that look, the more I am convinced that it must be her new uniform.

While it doesn't look as good as her yellow/green 90s uniform or the green/black 80s uniforms, this outfit wouldn't be bad if she got rid of the glasses, bulky shoulder pads and huge collar.

Simplify the light green parts and the jacket and this is a hella cool look. Very punk rock glam, which is Rogue's whole thing. **** the 90's look. Sorry not sorry.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Rogue and Sinister en COTA.

It's the only image of her there, but I liked it, she seems to get along with Sinister lol
    Rogue likes to threat with Villians.

Its like that cop that was in a street gang.

Man i would love a XThunderbolts or some mutant suicide squad leaded by Rogue and Sinny

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Rogue likes to threat with Villians.

Its like that cop that was in a street gang.

Man i would love a XThunderbolts or some mutant suicide squad leaded by Rogue and Sinny
    X-TBolts would be good.

If Rogue will be in Trial of Mags i hope she join his side.

Rogue is not a bad ex . Also everyone knows that Mags didnt do it. There has to be someone who believes in him someone who shared with both.

Rogue was Mags girlfriend and Wanda teammate for almost all the uncanny avengers run.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Hehehe I love this

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    If Rogue will be in Trial of Mags i hope she join his side.

Rogue is not a bad ex . Also everyone knows that Mags didnt do it. There has to be someone who believes in him someone who shared with both.

Rogue was Mags girlfriend and Wanda teammate for almost all the uncanny avengers run.
    The way **** hit the fan fast on that first issue, I kinda don't want her to be there...

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    The way **** hit the fan fast on that first issue, I kinda don't want her to be there...
    I want to see Rogue in as many events as possible. She used to frequently make appearances in crossovers and other main events (as she should), I'd like to see that happen again.

She'd probably be one of the few voices of reason.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    I want to see Rogue in as many events as possible. She used to frequently make appearances in crossovers and other main events (as she should), I'd like to see that happen again.

She'd probably be one of the few voices of reason.
    Only if she has something to do, I don't want to see her as a wallpapper, and you know that Rogue's absence from mutant events is Hickman's fault right?
    better wait for Hickman to get out of the x books.

By the way I can't be happier about Hickman's departure, we won't miss him at all, Rogue's biggest hater is the one who had almost total control of the xbooks, with good reason even though we should have a more central Rogue In this whole matter, we have her totally ignored as if she were Selene los.new mutants or one of the other D-LIST,and yet they received better treatment from hickman , really thank god she leaves like this Rogue may once again be relevant as the A-list she is.

Yes now she's in the main book, but it's because Duggan is a Rogue fan and specifically asked her.
    I toast Hickman's departure and hope she never returns.