Page 109 of 127 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1891

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Even before his resurrection he was able to duplicate Spiderman's powers. If you remember correctly, Emplate corrupted Everett and his powers for a while. I think that would legit count for the fluctuations. As for him dying in the explosion ANY fan of Generation X will tell you that was trash writing. Similar to what you are saying about Duggan. Surely you can acknowledge that is highly probable. Btw way dude did mimic the powers of Banshee, Sabertooth, and Jubilee all at once, at his first manifestation...as a teenager. Xavier confirmed when he's reached full adulthood he may be one of the most powerful mutants ever. Hey this is Rogue's thread and ya girl is still an excellent character, I don't care for hating on cool posters.
    I am not interested in isolated facts due to bad writing, its creator and in all the generation x comic that I have in its entirety, determined that it can still only duplicate mutant powers.
    FOR YEARS I COULD NOT COPY POWERS WERE NOT OF MUTANT NATURE, In GENX LEFT IT VERY CLEAR ITS CREATOR FOR YEARS.

Any kind of power source is a thing that Rogue has always done, not Synch .... the Synch thing is now new for an attempt to power it up.

But no, Synch in all generation x was only limited to mutants and it is something that was emphasized many times. if you want we play to place the scans?

Even hickman said it, Ev he could not before with non-mutant powers before the vault, so in fact this if he is new, it is still canon that he could not with non-matutant powers before his resurrection.

Also Synch has never been very effective, he does not keep the powers long, much less if the original owner moves away, I must remember the pathetic way how he died ??
    Within a few minutes he was losing Monet's powers and Monet is not that far from him lol, in fact they were in the same building XD.

And as I said generation x is full of example when Synch couldn't handle powers well, cough EMPLATE, or people who tried to sync and made the ridiculous cough coff JUGGERNAUT LOL.

Anyway, take advantage of the 5 minutes of dedication and exposure that they are dedicating to Synch, good for him and his fans, but we know THAT IS NOT GOING TO LAST, the only thing that bothers me is that they sacrifice the development of Rogue (in this case her mutant POWERS specifically) to make Synch look good.

I am not interested in what Synch fans can believe and their silly deaths , sorry CANON IS CANON (we can also claim AoA's death and Wolverineandtxmen death, necrosha death, or when he came out/death of the vault, wow the best he does is die XD) he seems very limited in many ways, He has never done massive copypower (3 or 4 powers are not massive power-ups, which is the most EV has ever taken lol), he has failed many times to copy Emplate Jugg powers etc ... and the time he keeps them is very limited especially if the power source moves away lol and that was many times specified in GenX.
    And Monet can give a good testimony.

Even here and now with the boost they gave him it's not a big deal the forge powers the synch himself said they were fading and it hadn't been long since he forged.
    they were close, and now with luminous it did not improve his power at all the HE made him look ridiculous canceling her powers, I can understand he had an emergency device to cancel her, but it is ridiculous that he could also cancel them in Synch, so that I don't enhance the powers of that cheap copy of Wanda.

Anyway, don't make this a power contest because you're going to lose, because Synch would need decades of development to match the maximum power achievements Rogue has shown with her mutant powers

As I said before GOOD for Synch and its fans, enjoy it because we know that will not last long, what really annoys is that they catch Rogue as a sacrifice to develop Synch X_x

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    I am not interested in what Synch fans can believe and their silly deaths , sorry CANON IS CANON (we can also claim AoA's death and Wolverineandtxmen death, necrosha death, or when he came out/death of the vault, wow the best he does is die XD) he seems very limited in many ways, He has never done massive copypower (3 or 4 powers are not massive power-ups, which is the most EV has ever taken lol), he has failed many times to copy Emplate Jugg powers etc ... and the time he keeps them is very limited especially if the power source moves away lol and that was many times specified in GenX.
    And Monet can give a good testimony.

Even here and now with the boost they gave him it's not a big deal the forge powers the synch himself said they were fading and it hadn't been long since he forged.
    they were close, and now with luminous it did not improve his power at all the HE made him look ridiculous canceling her powers, I can understand he had an emergency device to cancel her, but it is ridiculous that he could also cancel them in Synch, so that I don't enhance the powers of that cheap copy of Wanda.

Anyway, don't make this a power contest because you're going to lose, because Synch would need decades of development to match the maximum power achievements Rogue has shown with her mutant powers

As I said before GOOD for Synch and its fans, enjoy it because we know that will not last long, what really annoys is that they catch Rogue as a sacrifice to develop Synch X_x
    Lol, um yeah, sure. Duggan wrote that Synch was powerful than Rogue. Its in print and can't be unseen, or undone. Don't worry when he goes back into obscurity. Rogue will follow.

Lol, um yeah, sure. Duggan wrote that Synch was powerful than Rogue. Its in print and can't be unseen, or undone. Don't worry when he goes back into obscurity. Rogue will follow.
    That is the opinion of someone ( H . E ) who usually lies (that two seconds later humiliated him by nullifying the powers that I copy from Luminous lol) and we know by facts that it is not, also he only referred to that because it does not require touch, and only I speak of the mimicry that is one of Rogue's absorption powers, Rogue does much more than the simple mimicry of powers that you do not forget, and how I said by facts and tests to Synch it would take decades to match Rogue's achievements, And let's face it, HE NEVER GOING TO DO IT

Rogue is one of the favorite claremazons will always be in a central role in comics or animated series, and surely soon in the MCU, Synch ???
    it's okay to take advantage now, because how I said is a fact this won't last long (they didn't even manage to target Monet as a main player, and they tried, that she is a thousand times more charismatic than Synch's dependent, so less likely to succeeds Ev XD), in fact I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually end up murdering him AGAIN he's like the Krillin.
    of Dragon Ball but without the fame or importance of this lol
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 10-03-2021 at 02:45 PM.

That is the opinion of someone ( H . E ) who usually lies (that two seconds later humiliated him by nullifying the powers that I copy from Luminous lol) and we know by facts that it is not, also he only referred to that because it does not require touch, and only I speak of the mimicry that is one of Rogue's absorption powers, Rogue does much more than the simple mimicry of powers that you do not forget, and how I said by facts and tests to Synch it would take decades to match Rogue's achievements, And let's face it, HE NEVER GOING TO DO IT

Rogue is one of the favorite claremazons will always be in a central role in comics or animated series, and surely soon in the MCU, Synch ???
    it's okay to take advantage now, because how I said is a fact this won't last long (they didn't even manage to target Monet as a main player, and they tried, that she is a thousand times more charismatic than Synch's dependent, so less likely to succeeds Ev XD), in fact I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually end up murdering him AGAIN he's like the Krillin.
    of Dragon Ball but without the fame or importance of this lol
    Monet is a pointless shrill of a clone of standard nonmutant hero set, barely a step removed from Rogue that stolen her significant power set from Ms. Marvel that does what super strength, fly, and durable. Sound mostly like Monet with exception of telepathy. I understand you, prior to Hickman's revival Rogue was a drone and treated with minimal importance aside from Gambit's side piece. At least Everett was dead as the reason he wasn't written well, Rogue was alive, well, but just uninteresting.

Monet is a pointless shrill of a clone of standard nonmutant hero set, barely a step removed from Rogue that stolen her significant power set from Ms. Marvel that does what super strength, fly, and durable. Sound mostly like Monet with exception of telepathy. I understand you, prior to Hickman's revival Rogue was a drone and treated with minimal importance aside from Gambit's side piece. At least Everett was dead as the reason he wasn't written well, Rogue was alive, well, but just uninteresting.
    Let's see, let's make the points clear. Synch has never been and never will be more important or more powerful than Rogue is, that is, Rogue is the woman who has saved the earth more than once using her mutant powers, and has defeated Thor alone. several times, and entire squads of Avengers and xmen alone, Synch has not defeated anyone powerful or relevant in his life lol.
    when they were both alive that Synch lasted for many years, Rogue has always been more effective than Synch in taking power, and that hasn't changed, as I said Synch has never been able to do massive power grabbing, which Rogue has always done and Second, how I said Rogue has never been limited or in the amount of powers that there is unlimited, or in what type of power she takes, Rogue is compatible with any type of powers, Synch before this update no, Synch was limited only to mutants.

How I said copying non-mutants is something that Rogue has always done, Synch is only now doing that, whether you like it or not that ability is originally from Rogue not from Synch, which they will probably forget once again they will remove it from the focus of attention BECAUSE THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Rogue has no problem staying powers permanently, and she can keep "temporary" powers for quite a long time, which Synch can't do, she can't even do it now, how I said forge powers she was losing them in a short period of time.

Since Synch is stealing characteristics of Rogue's powers, it is worth mentioning that Rogue has already shown that within her powers she can also absorb at a distance.
    Like it or not, it has already shown itself to be able to do that, and several times.

And to finish mentioning the superiority of Rogue, Synch fans theorize that he could later use powers copied in the past, which he has never done is also worth mentioning, surprise this is a proven ability and canon that Rogue has within his potential, and what many ignore is that this CLAREMONT did not show it for the first time in Xtremex but in the 80's so this capacity has been designed for Rogue since its inception.
    in Synch it is a theory (copy of Rogue what a surprise) but in Rogue it is a reality.

And as I said Synch has never made massive copies of powers, to match Rogue he will need decades of power merits, AND HOW I SAID SOMETHING HE WON'T DO, HE IS ONLY HAVING 5 MINUTES OF DEDICATION.
    then Synch will go into oblivion or he will probably be killed again so as not to lose the habit, of being the Krillin of Dragon Ball but without the popularity of Krillin of course XD.

And with Monet WTF .... Monet is a very deverted character with a good personality as well as very independent in power, Synch is extremely boring, and in power he has not done anything relevant, basically he is a parasite dependent on his teammates but he's completely useless, and even as a parasite he hasn't done anything incredible yet except being redundant with another partner's power set.
    Monet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Synch forever.

And if they failed to fix Monet as an important character and they really treated several times, WITH LESS SYNCH THEY WILL BE ABLE TO DO
    IT.

Monet > Synch.

Not to mention that Synch was the most boring and least important character in GenX, as well as the most dependent within the group, because without anyone to emulate he is useless, and the best thing he does is die and they go about 5 deaths and counting lol, so much It is thus that only two characters of GenX were thrown away, Synch and Piel, both irrelevant, in GenX the stars were Monet, Jubilee Page and Jono who are the ones that have remained more or less current, especially Monet.
    To insinuate that Monet is not interesting, or that he is less interesting than Synch is very very lol for me.
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 10-03-2021 at 09:41 PM.

Let's see, let's make the points clear. Synch has never been and never will be more important or more powerful than Rogue is, that is, Rogue is the woman who has saved the earth more than once using her mutant powers, and has defeated Thor alone. several times, and entire squads of Avengers and xmen alone, Synch has not defeated anyone powerful or relevant in his life lol.
    when they were both alive that Synch lasted for many years, Rogue has always been more effective than Synch in taking power, and that hasn't changed, as I said Synch has never been able to do massive power grabbing, which Rogue has always done and Second, how I said Rogue has never been limited or in the amount of powers that there is unlimited, or in what type of power she takes, Rogue is compatible with any type of powers, Synch before this update no, Synch was limited only to mutants.

How I said copying non-mutants is something that Rogue has always done, Synch is only now doing that, whether you like it or not that ability is originally from Rogue not from Synch, which they will probably forget once again they will remove it from the focus of attention BECAUSE THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Rogue has no problem staying powers permanently, and she can keep "temporary" powers for quite a long time, which Synch can't do, she can't even do it now, how I said forge powers she was losing them in a short period of time.

Since Synch is stealing characteristics of Rogue's powers, it is worth mentioning that Rogue has already shown that within her powers she can also absorb at a distance.
    Like it or not, it has already shown itself to be able to do that, and several times.

And to finish mentioning the superiority of Rogue, Synch fans theorize that he could later use powers copied in the past, which he has never done is also worth mentioning, surprise this is a proven ability and canon that Rogue has within his potential, and what many ignore is that this CLAREMONT did not show it for the first time in Xtremex but in the 80's so this capacity has been designed for Rogue since its inception.
    in Synch it is a theory (copy of Rogue what a surprise) but in Rogue it is a reality.

And as I said Synch has never made massive copies of powers, to match Rogue he will need decades of power merits, AND HOW I SAID SOMETHING HE WON'T DO, HE IS ONLY HAVING 5 MINUTES OF DEDICATION.
    then Synch will go into oblivion or he will probably be killed again so as not to lose the habit, of being the Krillin of Dragon Ball but without the popularity of Krillin of course XD.

And with Monet WTF .... Monet is a very deverted character with a good personality as well as very independent in power, Synch is extremely boring, and in power he has not done anything relevant, basically he is a parasite dependent on his teammates but he's completely useless, and even as a parasite he hasn't done anything incredible yet except being redundant with another partner's power set.

And if they failed to fix Monet as an important character and they really treated several times, WITH LESS SYNCH THEY WILL BE ABLE TO DO
    IT.

Monet > Synch.

Not to mention that Synch was the most boring and least important character in GenX, as well as the most dependent within the group, because without anyone to emulate he is useless, and the best thing he does is die and they go about 5 deaths and counting lol, so much It is thus that only two characters of GenX were thrown away, Synch and Piel, both irrelevant, in GenX the stars were Monet, Jubilee Page and Jono who are the ones that have remained more or less current, especially Monet.
    To insinuate that Monet is not interesting, or that he is less interesting than Synch is very very lol for me.
    Lol, oh I see. You're one of those folks that allow your opinion to impede your accounting for the facts. You're a Rogue fan and its only natural to have emotional connection to the character that doesn't allow for complete objectivity, and if you feel Rogue is more powerful. That's quite all right, most know that facts speak differently. I don't expect you to have better knowledge of Everett cause you don't like the character. There are quite a few issues that prove your lack of knowledge on Synch, his power levels, power versatility, and importance in the team. Him being boring is an emotionally subjective statement, not truth.

BANNED

IT.

Monet > Synch.

This is the X-Men, not the Rogue book.

It’s absurd to pit characters against each other or feel threatened by another character.

BANNED

I am not interested in isolated facts due to bad writing, its creator and in all the generation x comic that I have in its entirety, determined that it can still only duplicate mutant powers.
    FOR YEARS I COULD NOT COPY POWERS WERE NOT OF MUTANT NATURE, In GENX LEFT IT VERY CLEAR ITS CREATOR FOR YEARS.

Any kind of power source is a thing that Rogue has always done, not Synch .... the Synch thing is now new for an attempt to power it up.

But no, Synch in all generation x was only limited to mutants and it is something that was emphasized many times. if you want we play to place the scans?

Even hickman said it, Ev he could not before with non-mutant powers before the vault, so in fact this if he is new, it is still canon that he could not with non-matutant powers before his resurrection.

Also Synch has never been very effective, he does not keep the powers long, much less if the original owner moves away, I must remember the pathetic way how he died ??
    Within a few minutes he was losing Monet's powers and Monet is not that far from him lol, in fact they were in the same building XD.

And as I said generation x is full of example when Synch couldn't handle powers well, cough EMPLATE, or people who tried to sync and made the ridiculous cough coff JUGGERNAUT LOL.

Anyway, take advantage of the 5 minutes of dedication and exposure that they are dedicating to Synch, good for him and his fans, but we know THAT IS NOT GOING TO LAST, the only thing that bothers me is that they sacrifice the development of Rogue (in this case her mutant POWERS specifically) to make Synch look good.
    You don’t have to like anything about the current run. But this is a discussion group and there’s no discussion if you constantly whine about the same stuff. We know how feel about Synch, Dugan, and Rogue. Give it a rest.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp. It really is a stuck scratched record drag.

Anywho...I love Rogue putting a beatdown on some Morlocks after Leech cancels out her powers in UXM #195. (can't find downloadable scans)
    (I also loved the Black and Green aesthetic she had with her numerous looks of that 80's era).
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp. It really is a stuck scratched record drag.

Anywho...I love Rogue putting a beatdown on some Morlocks after Leech cancels out her powers in UXM #195. (can't find downloadable scans)
    (I also loved the Black and Green aesthetic she had with her numerous looks of that 80's era).
    Seriously! Are we supposed to believe that a woman raised by Mystique can't hold her own in a fight?
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Fantastic Member

What I want to know is why does this poster continue to call Synch an "IT" despite being requested by mods to not do so?

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Seriously! Are we supposed to believe that a woman raised by Mystique can't hold her own in a fight?
    There is the wrong lack that Rogue without super strength and super speed is not a good physical fighter.

That's what anyone who doesn't know a bit about the character thinks that.

Rogue has been trained in physical combat by Mystique who is extremely good in melee (and that before having her flying brick powers) has been trained by both Woverine and Remy, both excellent in melee.

And don't forget that without powers she faced Logan in a match and Rogue won.

Rogue physically is not a lady in distress like Jean for example, she would say even without powers she is the best physical combatant only below Psycloke.
    She emphasized without powers, because she with brick powers and her speed and invulnerability is the best without a doubt.

I don't understand this mentality that a person's favorite character has to be the most powerful or the best at everything. Who cares? If they're interesting, are being written well, and doing fun things in the book, then nothing else really matters.

All these nonsense posts about how powerful Rogue is and how good she is at every skill a character can have are not interesting conversations.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    I don't understand this mentality that a person's favorite character has to be the most powerful or the best at everything. Who cares? If they're interesting, are being written well, and doing fun things in the book, then nothing else really matters.

All these nonsense posts about how powerful Rogue is and how good she is at every skill a character can have are not interesting conversations.
    Preach!!!! Infallibility is SO dull.