Page 110 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1891

If she's good at various things, I don't see why you have to lie about it.

If you think we talk better about the things that she is terrible, for example when she did not leave that horrendous love triangle, that is not at all interesting, and not least the time of drama when she did not have control of her powers. ??????x_x

To laugh and be out of all logic are the threads of other xwoman who invent characteristics that the character does not have, and if he has not shown them it is because "Marvel is not fair" other threads if they fall into the height of insanity. Lol

This one at least talks about real things not fantastic theories. XD
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 10-05-2021 at 09:30 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Seriously! Are we supposed to believe that a woman raised by Mystique can't hold her own in a fight?
    IKR!?
    One prerequisite for being an X-Man is knowing how to give a proper beat-down with one hand tied behind your back and wearing a blindfold...so to speak. And while I love power displays...sometimes you just need to slap some thugs and cut some bitches. And I appreciate those moments.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Not all of them, Jean is lousy in body to body, she herself admitted it several times, And Rachel does not seem to be far from that.

Emma has not proven to be very good at physical combat either, although she is not as bad at it as Jean or Rachel, I guess that is a bad thing of the telepaths lol, except Psylocke that if she likes to be in good shape. XD

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Not all of them, Jean is lousy in body to body, she herself admitted it several times, And Rachel does not seem to be far from that.

Emma has not proven to be very good at physical combat either, although she is not as bad at it as Jean or Rachel, I guess that is a bad thing of the telepaths lol, except Psylocke that if she likes to be in good shape. XD
    Jean has punched out Spiral and Mystique in hand to hand combat by enhancing her telekinetic. She’s not as skilled as Psylocke, but she is not bad at physical fighting. She just doesn’t have to do it often. Rachel has done similar.

Emma Frost is pretty good at physical combat, thought not like Psylocke. Psylocke was trained by the Hand, a mystical murder cult and has been doing physical combat most of her life.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Jean has punched out Spiral and Mystique in hand to hand combat by enhancing her telekinetic. She’s not as skilled as Psylocke, but she is not bad at physical fighting. She just doesn’t have to do it often. Rachel has done similar.

Emma Frost is pretty good at physical combat, thought not like Psylocke. Psylocke was trained by the Hand, a mystical murder cult and has been doing physical combat most of her life.
    Jean is not good at physical combat, she has said so herself, so we don't believe her?
    I'm not getting merits with powers, take emma Rachel and jean's powers away and they're helpless ladies in distress.

I'm talking without powers, I think that was evident, achievements enhancing her tk or in the shape of a diamond does not make you know how to fight.
    And Jean has said many times that she is not good at physical combat, it comes to mind against the Neo as she was being humiliated in that field, and specifically she herself says there that she has never been good at physical combat.

As I said and I hold it, the only telepathy that is good in physical combat is Psyclocke there is no more, I would also say Monet, although she is more of a flying brick, her telepathy being low level often has it as an ornament, Monet is more of a physical fighter that's why I don't count it, the only telepath that is good in physical combat is Psyclocke.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    I don't understand this mentality that a person's favorite character has to be the most powerful or the best at everything. Who cares? If they're interesting, are being written well, and doing fun things in the book, then nothing else really matters.

All these nonsense posts about how powerful Rogue is and how good she is at every skill a character can have are not interesting conversations.
    Thank you.

Now can we enjoy this instead?

FA90AKNVQAI2Uu1.jpg
    Jamie McKelvie variant with two of my favorite X-ladies. Fastball Special! Love to see them bonding.
    Last edited by AppleJ; 10-05-2021 at 02:59 PM.

I'd LOVE to see a Rogue and Wolverine FBS in the X-Men. That would be awesome!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Thank you.

FA90AKNVQAI2Uu1.jpg
    Jamie McKelvie variant with two of my favorite X-ladies. Fastball Special! Love to see them bonding.
    AW HELL YES! Badass!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Extraordinary Member

Thank you.

FA90AKNVQAI2Uu1.jpg
    How old is luara now?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    How old is luara now?

Given that she started at about 15/17 YEARS old according to references, and how Marvel don't like to leave them too long at a non-legal age lol, Laura is probably between 18/19 years or so maybe 20.

BANNED

Thank you.

FA90AKNVQAI2Uu1.jpg
    This is their first time working together. I too enjoy them bonding!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Jean is not good at physical combat, she has said so herself, so we don't believe her?
    I'm not getting merits with powers, take emma Rachel and jean's powers away and they're helpless ladies in distress.

I'm talking without powers, I think that was evident, achievements enhancing her tk or in the shape of a diamond does not make you know how to fight.
    And Jean has said many times that she is not good at physical combat, it comes to mind against the Neo as she was being humiliated in that field, and specifically she herself says there that she has never been good at physical combat.

As I said and I hold it, the only telepathy that is good in physical combat is Psyclocke there is no more, I would also say Monet, although she is more of a flying brick, her telepathy being low level often has it as an ornament, Monet is more of a physical fighter that's why I don't count it, the only telepath that is good in physical combat is Psyclocke.
    She was beating up people when she she liked physical combat but wasn’t that great at it. She’s not the best but all X-Men have good physical combat skills compared to th average person. Xavier himself has punched out people.

Mainly it’s not their main strength so to speak, but they have all been in situations where they had to physically fight.

Thank you.

FA90AKNVQAI2Uu1.jpg
    I'd like for Laura to be vocal about her appreciation of Remy for being her unofficial uncle for a spell.

Rogue got a cameo in Hellions with the rest of the X-Men
    Nothing relevant but it's nice to see her appear with the rest of the team and Segovia's art is always great

That was a nice surprise. And made sense.