Page 113 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1891
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RadarBlackout View Post
    Gorgeous.

Ten chars.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Beautiful art, it hurts that Duggan being a Rogue fan, and showing great development and dedication to her in the past, now he's been so disappointing in this book, and focusing and turning the book into just one of Jean and Synch who are not very funny characters let's say (although I'm a fan of jean but it's the truth lol).

The irony of all this is that it was Duggan specifically who asked to have Rogue on his team, and the truth is that I don't know why, he hasn't done anything with her besides having her as a nice wallpaper, and I doubt that at this point that changes.

I miss the Duggan from Uncanny Avengers who wrote good stories and treated our girl well, even though he never used her absorbing powers, but he treated her well.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Amazing , Pepe loves Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Amazing , Pepe loves Rogue.
    I love his Rogue too!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    It is an interesting article, but full of too many errors, for any Rogue fan, I did not read anywhere that she has control of her powers, even though she made a clear reference to a stage and story that M.Carey wrote lol, Whoever wrote this was either not reported or completely ignored, nor did I read anywhere that Rogue can be selective with which of her absorptive powers she uses.

Nor did I read the already demonstrated advances of her powers, how the rechanneling of powers absorbed in the past, or the absorption at a distance.

Rogue's powers were no longer a curse to her for a long time.
    with other characters it is incredible that they even invent fantastic theories that they have not done, but with our girl they minimize or take away credit always referring to her version of not controlling her WTF lol of her.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    I love his Rogue too!
    Yeah Pepe is amazing ��❤️❤️❤️

FDSc-jHWQAI4hh4.jpg
    Upcoming X-Men cover by Carmen Carnero

FDSc-jHWQAI4hh4.jpg
    Hopefully it is an issue focused on her and that she finally does something important, and not decoy covers and that it continues to be a wallpaper.
    and a showgirl in Synch and Jean's book.
    The best thing that Rogue has done in all that book was when she went through those buildings showing her powers of super strength invulnerability and how she is indestructible, and then she saved Lorna's life using Rogue her flight and her super speed, I love that she saved Lorna but thereafter?
    , Rogue hasn't done anything or been central at all.

It is better to have low expectations so we are not disappointed, if she does something great or receives good attention, but how things are going in we are already half the life of the book, better not to get excited in vain.

FDSc-jHWQAI4hh4.jpg
    Hoping against hope Carmen gets to draw Rogue more in the future and not just for a cover. So beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Hopefully it is an issue focused on her and that she finally does something important, and not decoy covers and that it continues to be a wallpaper.
    and a showgirl in Synch and Jean's book.
    The best thing that Rogue has done in all that book was when she went through those buildings showing her powers of super strength invulnerability and how she is indestructible, and then she saved Lorna's life using Rogue her flight and her super speed, I love that she saved Lorna but thereafter?
    , Rogue hasn't done anything or been central at all.

It is better to have low expectations so we are not disappointed, if she does something great or receives good attention, but how things are going in we are already half the life of the book, better not to get excited in vain.
    I wouldn't hold my breath, Duggan's writes to fanboys post panels on twitter, it has no depth, miss his Uncanny Avengers Rogue, I'm not into this X-Men one who be like 'hur dur punch punch'

I wouldn't hold my breath, Duggan's writes to fanboys post panels on twitter, it has no depth, miss his Uncanny Avengers Rogue, I'm not into this X-Men one who be like 'hur dur punch punch'
    You couldn't exactly say it better, too (and never thought to say it because I like Jim zub's work at UA more) but I also miss Duggan's writing on Uncanny Avengers, and his well-developed Rogue at UA and not what we have now that It is a nice wallpaper.

This new book is the book of two characters and how you say I think the fans are partly to blame, Jean's fans are extremely annoying and harassing in Tweeter just like those of storm, the fans of other characters are not even close to that lol, and Duggan seems to want to please them and he screwed up the premise of a good book, which has a wonderful cast, which is there just for trim, as he turned it into a boring book by turning it into a solo by Jean (and Synch) than the books of Jean tend to be boring and low-selling, and I think that's why the sales of this book have been in free fall.

And the other one is Synch .... although Synch is a character that is not even popular or important and only has like 4 fans from the 90's and Duggan must be aware of that he is the least popular character in the whole book, I just believe Synch It is the experiment of turn to see if a D list can make him an important character in the long term (they already tried with a better character like Monet and it did not work) but we know it will not work, and other times they have tried to do that.

I miss Rogue in Excalibur, that gives you a clear idea of ​​how disappointing this new book has been for me.

Rogue in Excalibur at least did some pretty cool stuff in hindsight.